Your Cousin

Vampire Palace

The next month you've spent more time with Minhyuk, CL, and Chunji catching up on the past 16 years. Today was one of those rare days during the month that MInhyuk was busy and you could spend time with L.joe. The two of you were walking in the garden. "I feel so bad that we rarely hung out this month." You said as you hugged L.joe's arm tighter.

"It's okay, -------. I understand. You guys haven't seen him in 16 years. Theres alot to talk about." L.joe said as he kissed your forehead. You still felt guilty but not as much as before. You guys headed back to the tree houses since it started to get dark. When the two of you entered the lounge, Taemin dragged L.joe out. Everyone was there. You watched in confusion. A few minutes later, L.joe and Taemin came back in. L.joe looked happy but worried at the same. L.joe sat next to you and laced his fingers with yours.

"L.joe, is everything okay?" You asked as you leaned on him. He wrapped the arm that was laced with hand around your shoulders. You rested your head on his shoulder.

"Yeah. It's just that my cousins and their friends are coming and my mom wants me and Taemin to go pick them up and bring them here." L.joe said as he rested his head on yours.

"Aren't you happy?"

"Oh. I'm ecstatic. I get to see my cousins after such a long time."

"But?" You asked as you looked at him.

"But I'll be leaving you here. What if Hyunah does something to you while I'm gone?" He said as he tightened his grip.

"We could see if her dads let her come with us?" Taemin suggested.

"Yeah. It will be safer too. I heard that Hyunah is going to try to do something to ------- soon. The farther she is from Hyunah the safer." Victoria said.

"Plus she can meet our mom." Taemin said.

"Yeah but if she goes to another kingdom you know who has to go with her and he's not here right not." CL said.

"Who?" L.joe asked.

"ung's nephew. He is ten years older then us. He love's to sing like me. He'S practically been everywhere. And he's a pretty famous gangster so ung Appa wants him to come with me whenever i go to a different kingdom so he can protect me if i dont go with Sulli or Hyunseung. But they aren't coming if i go becuase their anniversary is next week and I made sure that they do something special for the whole week." You grinned. "But it's a secret. You'll know what next week." Just then the phone rang. "Yoebesayo?" You answered.

"-------, I have some great news you'd like." said a familiar voice on the other end.

"What is is, ung Appa?"

"HE's back."

"Omo, really? He is?" you squealed and jumped up receiving confused looks from everyone except Chunji, CL, 2NE1, Beast, Infinite, and Bigbang. They gave knowing smiles.

"Yup. He's here with me now. Say hello." ung said as you heard him pass the phone.
"Hey, -------. Hows one of my favorite cousins doing?"

"I'm good. cant wait to see you again, Oppa. Oh, can you pass the phone to Kink- I mean-Appa?"

"I know about Minhyuk. Though you may not be my true cousin by blood, your still my cousin by marriage and I love you like my real cousin. I'd rather have you as my cousin then Hyunah. I dont like Hyunah and her friends, 4Minute, and the other groups. anyway heres Uncle." Your cousin said as he handed the phone back to ung.

"Yeah,-------?"

"Um...Can i go with L.joe and Taemin to go pick up their cousins and meet their mother? Everyone's telling me to go becuase Hyunah's planning something soon, so..."

"Sure. But you know who has to go with you, right?"

"Yes, ung Appa. Thank you. Oh tell Oppa to come here. I want him to meet everyone especially L.joe." You smiled towards L.joe.

"Sure. He'll see you in a little bit. I have to go now. Bye."

"Bye, ung Appa." You said as you hung up. "He's coming here and I can go with you guys." You said to L.joe and Taemin.

"Youngjae and Chohee would be so happy to see you again." L.joe said as he pulled you onto his lap. About half an hour later, there was knock on the lounge door. Chunji opened it.

"HYUNG! Man its good to see you again." Chunji said as he clapped hands and shoulder bumbed the visitor.

"It's good to see you, too. You've got nice treehouses." said the visitor.

"Oppa!" The girls exclaimed when the vistor came to veiw as Beast, Infinite, and Bigbang members said 'Hyung!'.

"Hey, guys. Oh, You have new friends." Then he looked around and saw you sitting on L.joe's lap. "And a boyfriend?" You blushed. You got up and gave your cousin a huge hug.

"Hey, Oppa. This is L.joe. And yes. He is my boyfriend. These guys are Shinee. L.joe's twin, Taemin, Jonghyun, Onew, Minho, and Key. Teentop, L.joe's and Chunji's best friends, CAP, Niel, Changjo, and Ricky. And Block B. Junhyung's cousin, Zico, and his friends, U-kwon, Kyung, B-Bomb, P.O., Taeil, and Jaehyo. Guys, this is my cousin, Dongwook but he prefers to be called Se7en." You said gesturing to everyone.

"If your younger then TOP, here, then call me Hyung." Se7en said. "So I heard your planning on going to a kingdom?"

"Yeah. L.joe's mom wants him to go back home to pick up his cousins and their friends and bring them here since they don't know how to get here. And supposedly it's safer for me to go with them because Hyunah is planning something soon. I want to see L.joe's little brother and sister." you said.

"And my mom wants to meet the person that changed me for the better." L.joe said as he kissed your forehead.

"Oh. So When are we leaving?" Se7en asked.

"Next week. We have school this week. But next week is Teacher meetings so no school the whole week so we have nine days.It's only a day and a half away. So three days to get there and come back and six days to stay and visit. And that would leave three more months to get ready for the ball. Thats why my cousins are coming.They heard about the Ball but they don't know about the singing. And i want to surprise them." L.joe said.

"How many are we going to pick up?" You asked.

"Well. we have 5 cousins and their friends are coming so...30? Yeah 30 people are coming." L.joe said.

"Then thats 34 people that will be here in two weeks. You need a bus." Key said.

"you guys aren't going?" you asked.

"Nope. I think it will be to much to handle. I mean 34 people on the way back is alot if we go with you thats four more. Plus we need to keep an eye on Hyunah. Sulli and Hyunseung usually do it but they're busy next week so we volunteered." Jonghyun said.

"God, I wish she could get over herself. She acts all innocent when she sees Teentop, Block B, and Shinee. Even if their with me and she was a brat to me she turns around and acts all innocent. I'm sick of it. SHe even trys stuff to get my reputation ruined but she fails. And now what is going through her mind now?" You fumed. L.joe pulled you on his lap and your hair to calm you down, which worked.

"Wow. I have never seen you act like that before. Has Hyunah really gone that far?" Se7en asked. Everyone nodded.