War

Vampire Palace

“I’m glad you’re not Queen, yet, because we’re having a little trouble with a neighboring kingdom. It’s not the best thing to deal with when you just become queen.” Minhyuk said. You, Minhyuk, ung, L.joe, and three others were in the conference room talking about the future and present of the kingdom.

“What do you mean?” You asked.

“I mean we might be going to war. So in order to prevent you from dealing with it the second you become queen I have to go and make sure that doesn’t happen.” ung said.

“So you’re leaving?” ung nodded. “When are you coming back?”

“I don’t know but I’ll come home as soon as I can. In the meantime Minhyuk will be in charge. He’ll help you when you need him. You’re not ready yet plus you have your graduation, the ball, your wedding, and last but most certainly not the least, your coronation to worry about. I will be home in time for your graduation if not your wedding.” ung said.

“It’s time for you to go. Your bags are packed already.” Minhyuk said. ung nodded.

“Be safe. Bring Teddy, Vince, and Big Tee with you.” You said gesturing to the three big ‘grizzly bear’ guys by the door.

“I’ll bring Teddy and Vince. Big Tee will be here to aide in any way he can. Keep her safe, L.joe.” ung said.

“Will do, sir. I’ll protect her with my life.” L.joe said as wrapped his arm around your waist. You smiled at him.

“Well, I got to go. Be good, both of you.” ung said. He kissed your forehead. You hugged him.

“Bye, ung Appa. Be safe and come back soon, okay?” ung nodded and left along with Vince and Teddy. The biggest and most intimidating one stayed behind. You looked at him. “Big Tee, you contradict yourself, you know.”

“How so?” Big Tee said in his deep voice.

“You’re like 6 foot 8 and your arms are twice the size of my head yet you’re a huge softy when it comes to friends and family. You’re a Grizzly bear on the outside but a huge teddy bear on the inside. That’s how so.” You said. Big Tee laughed and hugged you.

“Well I got to go and keep an eye on Hyunah. If you need any help call me.” Big Tee said kissed your forehead and left. You got a call. “Yobosayo?”

“Hey, -------. It’s Dongwook. The girls told me to tell you, they need you and Gina to go look for dresses and accessories with them.” Se7en said.

“And the guys need to go look for their tuxedos with L.joe and Doojoon.” Sooyoung yelled.

“Alright. We’ll be right there.” You hung up. “You need to go look for your tuxedo and I need to go look for my dress and everything.” You and L.joe walked out of the room and someone bumped into you. You both bowed.

“Oh! I am so sorry./I’m sorry I didn’t see you there.” You and the person who bumped you said at the same time.

“-------?” you heard some else call you. You looked at them and gasped.

“K.Will? SS501? What are you guys doing here?”

“We’re here for a friend’s wedding. Two friends to be exact. So is he the lucky guy?” K.Will asked.

“Oh. K.Will, this is L.joe. and yes, he is. L.joe, this is Kim Hyung Soo also known as K.Will. He is Daesung’s cousin. And these five are SS501. This is Hyunjoong, Youngsaeng, Kyujong, Jungmin, and Hyungjoon. Youngsaeng is Sulli’s adopted-brother.” You said. You looked at the guy that bumped into you and saw that he was holding hands with two kids.

“It’s nice to finally meet you. Daesung as told me a lot about you two. Oh! This is Brian, Gina’s cousin. These are his kids. Youngmin and Ae-young.” Brian bowed and greeted the both of you. The twins shyly waved and you giggled at how cute they were.

“They’re so cute. How old are they?” You asked.

“Thanks. They’re 5 years old.” Brian said.

“I guess there is eight more tuxes and one more dress to buy. YAY!!!! Come on. Let’s go ” You excitedly said. The boys laughed. All of you walked to where you were meeting the others. When you got there, everyone gasped. They greeted the seven boys and talked.

“Youngmin. Ae-Young.” Gina said as she ran to them. “How are you two? Being good for mommy and daddy?” The twins nodded. Gina looked at Brian. “So, Brian, how’s Aunt and Young-mi doing?” Gina asked.

Gina hugged Brian.  “They’re doing well. Mom’s still bedridden. Young-mi stayed behind to take care of her. But she will be down for the wedding. She wouldn’t miss it for the world. So, who is the lucky guy?” Gina pulled Brian to Doojoon. Gina smiled at Doojoon and held his hand.

“Brian, this is Doojoon, my husband-to-be. Doojoon, this is my cousin, Brian Joo.” Brian held out his hand and Doojoon shook it.

“Hey, It’s nice to finally meet you. You know, Gina would not stop talking about you the three years I was with them. She’d talk about the others as well but she talked about you most of the time.” Brian grinned. Gina and Doojoon both blushed. The limos arrived and they started to get in.

“Wait! There are a lot of us.  Since we’re all close, each group should decide on who represents them. Isn’t that fair?” Dara asked

“That is fair. Plus having all of you guys up there is a little too much.” Gina said. Everyone nodded and headed out for their fittings. As they were choosing the dresses and tuxes they decided on who’s the bridesmaids, maids of honor, men of honor and the groomsmen. The guys finished and they told the girls to meet them at the park. The girls got two wedding dresses, four maids of honor, and eight bridesmaid dresses and the other girls bought dresses of their own. When they were done, they went to go meet up with the guys. You all sat under a large tree.

“ L.joe, -------, Doojoon, and Gina, have you decided on the date, yet?” CL asked.

“Well, we decided sometime after we graduate but before my coronation.” You said.

“Your graduation is in two months and your coronation is next year.” Gina said.

“Hey, I have an idea.” Brian said.

“What is it?” you asked.

“How about the wedding be in four months?” Brian asked. You, L.joe, Doojoon, and Gina looked at each other and nodded.

“Sounds perfect.” You said.

“Who’s going to represent each group?” K.Will asked.

“We decided the maids of honor are going CL, Sulli,Young-mi, and Dara. The reps. are Minzy, IU, Jooyeon, Gyuri, Soyeon, Yuri, Luna, and Woori.” Gina said. “What did you guys decide?”

“The men of honor are Junhyung, Chunji, Taemin, and my cousin and the groomsmen are Brian Joo, Zico, Seungho, Hyung Joon, CAP, Se7en, Junho, and Sungyeol. My cousin’s coming in about two weeks.” Doojoon said.

“How many more people are coming?” Bom asked.

“I have 9.” Hyungjoon said. “My brother, Kibum, and his friends.”

“I have 6.”Doojoon said. “My cousin and his friends.”

“I have 4.”Jonghyun said. “My cousin and his friends."

“I have 5.”Jaejoong said. “My brother-in-law and his friends.”

“So there is 24 people coming. They’ll be coming sometime between next week or two months.”

“Oh, speaking of your brother-in-law, Jaejoong. How are they?”

“Minyoung and Mika are doing great. Minyoung is pregnant now. They’ll both be down along with the rest of the gang.” Jaejoong said. “I can’t wait to see my twin sister again. I haven’t seen her in two years since I moved.”

*MEANWHILE

“Hey, Hyunah. You heard about ------- and L.joe right?” A girl about two years older then Hyunah said coming closer to her.

“What about them, Unnie?” Hyunah said coldly.

“I heard they’re getting married in four months.” She said.

“What?! How do you know?”

“I over heard them talking. Plus I heard L.joe tell the guys to keep an eye on this chick who is apparently obsessed with L.joe. Her name is Sohee.” Hyunah smirked.

“I could use her to my advantage. Naro, go find her and tell her if she want’s L.joe then she’d need our help.” Hyunah told one of the guys behind her. He nodded and he left with his group.

“Why’d you send them why not one of us girls, Unnie?” The youngest girl asked.

“Because, Hayoung, they know how to talk to obsessed girls.” Just then one more guy came running over. “What is it?”

“I just heard that 24 more people are coming for -------‘s, L.joe’s, Gina’s, and Doojoon’s wedding. Maybe more.” Hyunah jumped up.

“WHAT?! When are they coming?” She yelled. Everyone flinched.

“Within two months.” He informed her.

“Okay. You may go now, Jinyoung.” He bowed and left. Hyunah turned to everyone in the room. “Then we have two weeks to do this before they get here because they’ll outnumber us. Call the others and tell them to speed up the process.” They nodded and turned to leave.

"Umm...Hyunah, you have a visiter." Jihyun said. Hyunah looked up and saw a great handful of men.

"What do you need?" Hyunah said.

"We heard your L.joe's girl's younger sister." The oldest looking one said.

"Yes. I'm that b@#ch's sister. What's it to you?"

"You don't like your sister?"

"No. She can fall into a damn volcano for all i care. What do you wanted?"

"I want to take L.joe's happiness away like he took mine." one of the guys said.

"He took away something dear to us and we want to do the same to him." anther said.

"Well i want to get rid of my sister, as well. My sister is his happiness, so why don't we work together." Hyunah said offering them her hand. The oldest took it and agree. "Now, we have to wait for one more person and their groups to join us and we can outnumber them."

"Well we have to go now. Call me when you get the last people." Hyunah nodded. The oldest handed Hyunah a paper with his number on it.

"Will do." The boys left along with Hyunah's friends. Once Hyunah was alone, she looked at the picture on her wall. It was a family portrait of all six of you with herself cut out. She taped it to the dartboard. She threw a dart at it and it hit you right in the heart. She smirked. “You’re going down, big sis. You and everyone else who cares for you.” Hyunah mutters to herself. “Let the WAR begin.”

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry for the long wait. Been really busy and writers block.