Wedding/Honeymoon

Vampire Palace

 

*Wedding*

Youngmi woke up and made breakfast for everyone then she woke everyone up. Everyone took their showers and ate. Youngmi went to you and Woori went to Gina and they helped you with your dresses, accessories, hair, and makeup. When you were done Youngmi went to get ready and get Aeyoung ready. “I’ll get Aeyoung ready. Just worry about getting ready and doing what a maid of honor does.” You said as you grabbed Aeyoung’s dress and shoes. Youngmi nodded and went in the bathroom. Aeyoung walked to you and you helped her get changed. She put on her shoes by herself and you sent her to CL, who was doing everyone’s makeup, and Sulli, who was doing the hair. There was a knock on the door and Woori opened it a crack.

“Oh.” Woori said and opened the door wider. Minzy came in and shut the door behind her.

“The boys are up and getting ready is everyone ready?” Minzy asked. Everyone nodded and headed out towards the limo.  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCSSBP-cxK6zht0vyyHLC  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFT0kcqHM558jVQmLsUFc  It fit all 14 of you comfortably. When the chauffeur closed the door he got in and drove you to the tents just outside of your mother’s garden. You looked out and towards the direction of the hill in your garden that L.joe had planted the white rose bush. You smiled when you saw the bush. It was positioned perfectly where it looked like the bush was looking down at the ceremony. Like you knew your mom was looking down and watching.

When the boys got there, you and the other girls were already done getting ready.

You: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQ3t9ZL8DbBEGOJcXxtLVimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8JjrVH0o8HMH8mVJ2Z6iimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIiOrZyccq-EYhewldmQeimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPhFNqK_3EVc6QOqFIKD9images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZa5BUuvOYNlYsdhH-yI_images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCkaOgq8T-yl8xuoKTOlo

Gina: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgIi5ieSf0i0RAEoRyEacimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNbIfDKa27x0_9HyXtdI4images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRx0S1BamGkD1leE-4aWMVimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSF86k7RKTjA1nLJ0TqYQtimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxcPlRdLaFB72QMl7xNMqimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2846bWbjfv60H0UgNkvuimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCkaOgq8T-yl8xuoKTOlo

All the girls’ hair is styled to suit them and they have light makeup on.

Maids of Honor: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-ZOaCcNzAN2-9VUTlAUBimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8xihuAXlyYm8Kj3F-L3Himages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPc2oyr4YsblhIZLY58YT

Bridesmaid: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGQxSY4VFE4Dg9ti4qB13images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8xihuAXlyYm8Kj3F-L3Himages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSu-hwQrRiBRB1-g1Ee1j3

And Aeyoung: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTl30WxWXt65RgrnrfuaMsimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtHAHOhftbaC95yG_ao0Jimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0d5zfvM5oCY_F63sW4Vximages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFR-oo1PbM2aMoxK2Pc7j

There was a knock on the and CL answered. “Are Noonas ready?” A familiar voice said. You and Gina looked towards the door and saw the makneas of each group and the Jo twins. “Wow, Noonas are so pretty.” They ran up and hugged you two.

“Thanks, Zelo.” You said as you hugged him. “Why are only you here?”

“Well, everyone wanted to come but there was too many of us. And hyungs were almost having a nervous breakdown.” Kwangmin said. “They are really excited and nervous and happy that today is the day.”

“Before we left they were making us dizzy by pacing.” Youngmin said chuckling. ung Minhyuk came in just then and the guys left.

“It’s time. Gina, your dad wont be here. Don’t worry about him, he’s fine and wants us to give him a copy of the wedding so he can see what he missed. So that you wont be walking by yourself, I’ll walk you down the aisle you are like my own duaghter. I’ll tell you what happened afterwards.” ung said then turned to Aeyoung and smiled. “Have fun throwing things, Aeyoung. The guys are there and must I say they clean up nicely.” Your bridesmaids and Aeyoung left with your maids of honor following. You linked arms with Gina and your dads linked arms with you two and exited the tent. You looked at the people who came and saw L.joe’s mom, uncles and aunt. You smiled at them and your friends. You looked up and locked eyes with L.joe. You smiled and blushed. L.joe smiled. Minhyuk took your hand and placed it in L.joe’s as ung did the same to Gina.

“We are gathered here to day to witness these two couples on this joyous day……………………………………………..Do you L.joe take ------, to have and to hold for better or for worst, in sickness and health, till death do you part?” L.joe looked at you and smiled.

“I do with all my heart.” The crowd awed as you blushed. The priest did the same to you.

“I do.” He then turned to Gina and Doojoon and repeated what he did to you and L.joe.

“You may now kiss your bride.” L.joe smiled, cupped the back of your neck and pulled you close.

“Saranghae.” He kissed you before you could respond. Doojoon smiled and pulled Gina close and kissed her then kissed her belly. Gina giggled at doojoon. You smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck.  He pulled away and rested his forehead on yours. Everyone stood up and cheered. The four of you left and everyone headed to the wedding reception. Everyone made a speech about the newlywed couples. You were tearing up towards the middle of the reception. You, L.joe, Gina, and Doojoon were dancing a lot and were just having fun. Kahi came to you.

“It’s time, kids. The plane leaves in two and a half hours and it takes an hour to get to the airport. We got everything packed and you can open your presents when you get back in a month.” She said as she pulled you away from L.joe. L.joe went and got changed too.

You:images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzcBBtJhnGyXgTxSoO7W8 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzkAJDPMOjmpWbSLGrhqK

L.joe: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRv1RXB5lpr91HBM83_pW0

You two said goodbye to everyone as ung and Minhyuk put your bags in the trunk of the limo. “Have fun, sis. You better take care of her, L.joe.” Chunji said.

“Always. We gotta go now. Bye, everyone.” L.joe said as he opened the door for you. You got in as you waved. L.joe got in and shut the door. He rolled down the window and everyone said ‘bye’ and ‘I love you’. You waved again as the limo drove away. L.joe wrapped his arm around you and pulled you close. You leaned your head on his shoulder and held his hand. He played with your fingers as you closed your eyes. “Tired?” You nodded. “Then sleep. I’ll wake you up when we get to the airport. The next thing you knew L.joe was gently waking you. He helped you out of the limo and took the bags from the chauffeur.  L.joe led you to the private plane and handed the bags to the stewards. You fell asleep again to the sound off the plane’s engine and L.joe’s humming.

 

*Honeymoon*

“Babe, wake up. We landed.” L.joe woke you again. You followed L.joe off the plane and into a car he borrowed. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTz-TLl0Iunnk72x8KLzM3 He put the bags in the back and opened your door. You got in and L.joe went to go start the car. He drove for about thirty minutes then a dirt road that led through a forest. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSZ7O11unYGFLNV42zGHg

“Where are we going?” You asked looking at the beauty of the forest.

“This was Aunt Sujin’s secret vacation spot also their honeymoon spot. Uncle Joon couldn’t come here anymore, too many memories, so he gave it to us as a wedding present. He brought me here so we could set it up and so I could know where it is.” L.joe said as he a less tree-crowded path. You could slightly hear water. When the trees cleared you were speechless. The spot was breathtakingly beautiful. You got out and stared at the view in a daze. L.joe grabbed the bags and set them in the tent. “------, why don’t you change and meet me by the lake?” L.joe said as he closed the drapes to the tent. th_Picture3.png?t=1339815554 You nodded and went to change. You opened your luggage and grabbed your bathing suit. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqRt4OH2DGZiLQU9m7yBF  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZdnJH8xH0qoRG4Kih2GG You went out to find L.joe setting up a picnic by the lake.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRii-FoiPqFrwJzSOs6KJM  “Come on, you barely ate at the reception so I set this up.” You smiled and sat down next to L.joe and he held up a piece of meat. You smiled and ate it. You guys finished the picnic and went swimming. You swam behind the waterfall and sat on a rock that was slightly underwater. L.joe came to you after a minute and sat with you. L.joe leaned on the cliff and pulled you close to him. You sighed with content and buried your head into L.joe’s neck. He cupped your chin and kissed you. Before it could get heated, he pulled away. “Come on. Let’s swim some more.” L.joe jumped off the rock. You jumped in after him and swam for a bit. After awhile you got out and lied on the blanket that the picnic was on. When you were dry you got up went in the tent since you were tired. L.joe got out and saw that you weren’t on the blanket. He went inside and saw that you were sleeping. He went to you and lied down next to you. He your hair and smiled. “I’m so glad that I met you, ------. You are the best thing that happened to me. I love you.” He kissed your forehead.

“And I love you, too.” You said with your eyes still closed, a smile on your face. You looked at him and kissed his cheek. “When do you want kids?”

“I don’t care when we have kids as long as it’s yours and mine. Why’d you want to know?”

“Just wondering. You know, for someone who was cold, who’d have thought you’d be so good with kids.”

“Yeah. I used to avoid kids. I was never able to express things very well. And kids, I don’t know, they just made me feel like they knew more than me in a way. They always had fun unlike me. My dad made my life all business and no fun. So I guess I ended up avoiding them then I met you and that all changed.” You smiled and snuggled closer to him. He hummed your favorite song. You started to fall asleep. The next morning, you and L.joe went hiking. Good thing the girls didn’t pack any heels. When you got back L.joe made dinner.

“You know, you are a really good cook.” You said happily. You ate a lot of it. L.joe chuckled at your cuteness.

“My mom taught me some stuff after my dad passed.”

“I am so happy I met you.” L.joe smiled and pulled you close so you were lying on his chest. You guys were back in the tent with it securely closed.

“Same here. I’m 100,000,000 times happier than I thought I’d ever be. Because of you. I love you.”

“I love you, too.” You kissed L.joe with so much love you ended up getting lost in it. L.joe rolled over so he was on top, shirtless.

“You sure you want to continue? We can’t go back once we start.” L.joe asked worried about if you were really ready or not. You blushed, smiled and nodded without any hesitation.

“I’m sure. I’m ready.” With that L.joe kissed you again and you two didn’t go to sleep till early in the morning. When you woke up you were sore all over but you had never been happier.

“Morning, Babe.” You looked at L.joe who was smiling lovingly at you. You blushed when you remembered what happened the night before.

“Morning, Byunghun. Let’s stay in bed all day. I’m too tired and sore to do anything.”

“Sorry about that.” L.joe scratched his neck. You giggled and kissed him.

“It’s fine.” Your tummy growled just then. L.joe chuckled and sat up.

“Stay in bed while I go make some food.” He got dressed and started the fire. He got everything and started to cook as you watched him. The rest of the month went by somewhat similar. Some days you’d stay inside the tent, or swim, or go for a walk in the forest. People would think that being in the middle of the forest with nothing connecting you to the world was boring, you proved them wrong. There was never a dull moment. You two explored the place and found so many different places, animals, plants, and different ways to have fun. Plus, you were never alone, L.joe was always with you. The last day of your honeymoon you went swimming.

“I’m going to miss this place.” You said. You were sitting on the rock behind the waterfall while L.joe was leaning on the cliff next to you while you were leaning on him.

“Me, too. We could come back here whenever you want. Uncle Joon gave it to us.” He your cheeks. “Plus we could bring our future kids here. Come on, we need to dry off. We still gotta pack. We’re leaving tomorrow, Jagi.” You nodded and jumped in the water and went towards the tent to dry off and pack. As you were packing, you started to feel uneasy. You ran to a tree and threw up. L.joe saw you run out of the tent and followed you. He got worried when he saw you doubled over, puking. He holds your hair and rubs your back. When you were done, you were going to wipe your mouth with your hand but L.joe stopped you. He wiped your mouth with his sleeve.

“Now, your sleeve’s all dirty.”

“I don’t care about that. You’re not well. We should go to the doctor’s today or sometime before we board the plane tomorrow.” You nodded. You started to feel sick again and you held on to L.joe’s arm.

“Can we go now?”

“Yeah. Come on.”L.joe said as he helped you to the car. He drove to the hospital. The second you stepped foot in the hospital, L.joe quickly filled out the form for a doctor. L.joe sat beside you and was restless. You put your hand L.joe’s shaking leg. He looked at you.

“Sweetie, no need to rush them. They have other patients that need more urgent attention them me.”

“I know. I’m just really worried.”

“I know it’s nothing seriously wrong. Don’t worry so much.” You kissed his cheek. A nurse came just then.

  “Mrs. Lee ------?” You and L.joe stood up and walked to the nurse. She led you to a room and told you to sit.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7am0YbZ6v8GDKnWDLLf7

“Hi, I’m Nurse Kim Minyoung. So what brings you here?” She said.

“Well, less than half an hour ago I threw up a lot. And the past few days. I’ve been sore up here.” You said gesturing to your chest. “And having cramps, fatigue, and bloating~” You grabbed your head, closed your eyes and slightly swayed from side to side. L.joe grabbed you so you won’t fall.

“You okay?”

“Yeah. Just dizzy.”

“Hm. I’m gonna need to run some tests just to find out what’s up with you, Mrs. Lee. Mr. Lee, my I talk to you for a bit?” L.joe nodded and left with the doctor. They talked about how you acted in the past few weeks when they heard a loud thud coming from the room you were in. L.joe ran in to find you passed out on the floor.

“------!” L.joe picked you up and placed you on the bed. Minyoung pressed the button by the bed and a minute later a doctor came in with another nurse. The doctor told L.joe to leave. He reluctantly left the room. He sat in the chair that was right next to the room and called Doojoon.

“L.joe? Why are you calling?”

“Doojoon Hyung are you alone or at least away from Gina and the girls?”

“No. Hold on…………Okay. L.joe, what’s wrong?”

“Do NOT let the girls know about what I’m going to tell you.”

“Okay. My lips are sealed. Now, what is wrong?”

“------ just passed out.”

“WHAT!? What happened?”

“Yeah. She got sick while we were packing and for the past few days she was acting differently. I just thought she was home sick or something but nothing serious. Until now that is. And I think it’s best if we stay for a few more days just to make sure she’s fine before going on the plane.”

“I’m going to be there tomorrow.”

“What? What about Gina? She’s gonna know something is wrong if you just up and leave, plus she needs you right now. She’s due next month.” Doojoon sighed.

 “I know. Alright. Chunji and L will go. The girls won’t know of this unless ------ or you tells them, especially Gina this will put too much stress on her. But I will tell them that you two decided to stay a little longer.”

“Okay. The doctor’s here. Gotta go. Bye.” L.joe hung up and stood. “How is she, Doc?”

“She’s fine now. She’s awake. And I was going to tell you what the test results are once you two are together.” L.joe nodded and entered the room. You looked at him and smiled. He rushed to your side.

“How are you?”

“I’m fine. Just my head hurts. Probably from when I passed out. But I’m fine.”

“I was so worried. No matter what we are staying a few more days to make sure you are healthy enough to fly back home.”

“That’s one of the things I was going to suggest.” The Doctor scratched his head. You giggled. “Plus, two more things. Which do you what first? Good or Bad?”

“Bad first, please.”

“Well you had an illness. That is fortunately very curable. We already gave you the antidote and it will take a week or two for you to fully get rid of it.”

*******************************************************************************************************************************************images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpUVLhdZeEETTPPKoq19O  Happy Belated Birthday (the 9th) to my sister (16) and me (19).  I know it was the 8th but Happy Birthday to Kyung from Block B, too. sorry for the long wait.