DOUBLE DATE!?

Vampire Palace

 "Well, that was all the bad things that happened to me. I'm so grateful to Hyunseung and Sulli for being with me all the time. But i still cant help thinking I'm a burden to them because they can't go on dates like a normal couple."

"They seem like they enjoy protecting you. and that they wouldn't have it any other way but if you really want them to go on a date while still protecting you. I know you don't want to feel like a third wheel. We could have it has a double date. Just for a day." L.joe said scratching the back of his head.

"With who?"

"Me. If you want to, of course. you don't have to." L.joe said.

"Sure but it has to be alright with Hyunseung and Sulli." you said. "Hey, Hyunseung, Sulli." you called. they looked back and you waved them over. they came over.

"What is it?" asked Hyunseung.

"I was wondering if you two would like to go on a date?"

"We'd like that but..." Sulli said.

"we'd like protecting you more." Hyunseung finished. you smiled knowing they mean it.

"Well, go get ready for a date because I'm coming with you with my own date so i wont be a third and most importantly you finally get the date i've been holding you back from." You said smiling. They looked at you confused.

"Who?" Sulli said. you looked at L.joe. They looked shocked but happy. "Ok. But where are we going?" Sulli looked at you.

"I think the boys should decide." you said looking at the boys.

"It'll be a surprise. but wear your best but comfortable clothes." L.joe said. you and Sulli nodded. several minutes later you guys entered your room. Everyone else were already there because CL was there. You, CL, and Sulli share a room. After you guys were done with homework, you talked and laughed. After a few hours, everyone left. before Hyunseung and L.joe left you asked them when the date should be. L.joe shared a room with chunji and Hyunseung which was right next door to you.

"Tomorrow at 8. Remember wear your best but most comfortable clothes." Hyunseung said. you nodded. Hyunseung gave Sulli a kiss goodnight.

"Goodnight, guys. Sweet dreams." you said as they left. you turned around and saw CL with confused look on her face.

"What date?" CL asked.

"A double date." you said.

"DOUBLE DATE!? With who? Does Chunji know?" CL asked.

"Hyunseung and Sulli. And me and L.joe. L.joe and I are only having a friendly date it stops after the date is over." You said.

"You sound sad. Why is that?" Sulli asked. You shrugged and changed into your Ps. "You like him, don't you?"

"Like who?" you asked.

"L.joe. You like him. that's why you sounded sad." CL said.

"I don't like him." you said as you got in bed. "or at least i don't think i do. god I'm so confused."

"Okay. Answer these question truthfully. Okay?" you sat up and nodded. "Do you get butterflies in your stomach? Do you feel electricity when you touch? Does your heart beat faster when he's around?" CL started throwing questions at you and you answered truthfully. "Your right you don't LIKE him." CL said  looking at Sulli.

"Then why do i feel like this when I'm only around him?" you asked.

"Because, silly. Your in love. You LOVE L.joe." Sulli said. When she said this something inside you told it was true. You smiled but then the smile disappeared.

"What if he doesn't feel the same way?" you asked. Sulli grabbed her and texted Hyunseung. "Sull, what are you doing?"

"Finding out the answer to your question?" Sulli said texting.

To: Hyunseung

Do you think you can see if L.joe likes -----------? Please? - Sulli<3

To:Sulli

Why? Does ---------- like him? I'll see. - Hyunseung<3

A few minutes later.

 To: Sulli

I'll tell you what i found out tomorrow at school. Okay? <3 u - Hyunseung <3

To: Hyunseung

Okay. I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight, <3 u 2 - Sulli <3

***************************************************************************************************

The next day, Hyunseung and Sulli were walking behind everyone whispering to each other. "Does he like her?"

"More than likes. He loves her. He says he's never felt this way before. Why did you what to know?" Sulli just gives him a do-you-need-to-ask look. His eyes widened in realization. "What do we do? We need to get them together."

"I have a plan." Sulli said. She explains the plan to him and he agrees to it.

***************************************************************************************************

Hyunseung tells the guys about the plan except L.joe of course. Sulli tell the girl minus you. The girls help you and Sulli find the perfect outfits.

 Sulli's

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZ5zvm3IO1oTueNVg1mCB

Your's

   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnI3t7ZOernlKHEGlmBxV

It was 6:30 when you and Sulli were done changing the others girls sat the both of you down and did your make up and hairs

Yours hair and makeup

 hairstyle%2Bideas%2Bfor%2Bcurly%2Bhair.j

Sulli's hair and makeup

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFxxe_QoddjVolMu85tHY

By the time the hair and makeup was done, it was already 7:50. "You look perfect, ----------." Sulli said smiling.

"This is supposed to be a friendly date. Why am i dressed up like it's a real one?" you said looking at yourself in the mirror.

"Fake or not you want to act like it's real right?" Sulli asked.

"I guess. But what if he thinks that i think this is real and he doesn't like it?"

"Don't worry he is going to like it. Trust me." Sulli said proud of what she has planned. You nodded.

7:59.

Knock. Knock.

CL got up and answered the door. All the boys were there. Hyunseung and L.joe were wearing nice, casual clothes. "Come in." CL said opening the door wider so the boys could enter. They looked around for you and Sulli.

"Where are they?" Hyunseung said. just as you and Sulli came in the room from your bathroom. Everyone froze once they saw the two of you. "The two of you look perfect." Hyunseung said as he walked over. He then whispered to Sulli, "Are you ready for the plan to take action?" Sulli smiled and nodded.

"You guys look handsome." Sulli said. "You two ready?" all L.joe could do was nod. He was at a lost for words the second he saw you come out of the bathroom. You were stunned too. The tux that L.joe wore fit him perfectly. Chunji was smiling the whole time. He trusted L.joe to take care of you. L.joe held his arm out and you took it smiling. The 4 of you left and got in the car and drove off to the restaurant.

The restaurant.

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsTDs0L9qtfMR8jCDmIhs

They ate dinner. Then they walked around the neighborhood and stopped at a park across the street from an ice cream store. "L.joe, ----------. We're going to get some ice cream would you guys like some?" Sulli asked.

"Chocolate and Strawberry please." You said.

"Same here." said L.joe.

"You like Chocolate and Strawberry?" you asked as Sulli and Hyunseung left.

"They're my favorite flavors." L.joe replied.

"Same here."

"Want to go swing?" L.joe said. You nodded and walked to the swings. "Get on, i'll push you." You got on and L.joe pushed you. You were having so much fun that you totally forgot the time. When you were done swinging you looked at your watch.

"Its been like 30 minutes. Where are they?" You said.

"I think they did this on purpose. Becuase they knew that i would protect you." L.joe quitely said so you wouldn't hear it. You heard it anyways.

"You would?" you asked. L.joe sighed and nodded. "Why? I mean why would you want to? No that's not what i mean. I don't know know what i mean." you blabbered.. L.joe luaghed.

"I think i know what you mean. It's becuase i..." L.joe started

"You what?" you said when L.joe didn't finish.

"I...care about you. More than a friend should. What I mean is. I like you. A lot." L.joe said nervously. You looked at him.

"Really?" You asked. L.joe looked you in the eyes.

"Yes. ---------, i like you. I've never felt this way towards anyone. Whenever i think of you my heart feels like its about to explode a million time. I wake up thinking of you and go to sleep dreaming of you. You are always on my mind. I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" L.joe asked.

"I would love to." You said.

"Really?" L.joe said happily. You smiled and nodded. He smiled and hugged you tightly. you hugged him back. L.joe pulled back and looked straight into your eyes. "You have no clue how happy you just made me."

"I think i know how you feel." you said smiling. He hugged you again.

"Did we miss anything?" Hyunseung said smiling. Sulli had the huge smile they were holding the ice cream.

"You guys planned this, didn't you? This is why I was dressed up like this?" They eagerly nodded, making you luagh and Sulli handed you two the ice cream. L.joe smiled at the sound of you laugh. "Well, I'm glad that you did."

"So am I." L.joe said he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Come on. It's getting late." Hyunseung said as he grabbed Sulli's hand.

"Come on." L.joe said intwining his fingers with yours. You smiled and walked with him while eating your ice cream. When you got to your room, you were surrounded by everyone asking how it went.

"You all knew?" L.joe asked. they nodded. L.joe rolled his eyes. you giggled. Everyone asked what happened and you and L.joe explained.

"You know, to have it official, your going to have to ask dad, both of them." Chunji said.

"Oh, yeah. getting the two dads to approve that wont be a problem. I mean one of them has been with L.joe for his whole life so he knows him. And the other one has seen how happy you are when your with him and how he protects you." CL said.

"I'll ask them tomorrow." L.joe said.