Not One Tree House But Two Huge Ones!?

Vampire Palace

I made some Changes to the previous chaps so you might want to reread them.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

When you got out of the car, you were engulfed a big hug from the girls. "We missed you so much." Sulli said.

"How can you stand the boys? They are so annoying." Sunny said. The boys pouted. You giggled as you opened your arms to them. They smiled and hugged.

"---------, I'm so glad your back. We all are." Chunji said. After everyone hugged you and L.joe, Yuri noticed Shinee.

"--------, who are they?" Yuri asked you since you were closer. YOu looked over at Shinee and smacked yourself becuase you forgot about them.

"Guy, I want you to meet L.joe's twin brother, Taemin, and his friends, Onew, Jonghyun, Minho, and Key.together they are Shinee. Shinee meet my friends, I'm just going to say the group names but when we go to my room i'll introduce you guys fully, anyways, this is Beast, Bigbang, Infinite, Block B, F(x), 2NE1, SNSD, and Gina. and of course you know Teentop. Let's go to my room before you know comes. I really don't want her spoiling today." You said. Everyone nodded and followed you to your room. On your way to your room, your phone rang. "Yobesayo?" you answered.

"Hey, ----------. You back yet?" said a familiar voice on the other end of the line.

"Yeah, Minhyuk Appa. We're going to my room right now. Wae?" you asked.

"Oh okay. um instead of your room come to your mothers forest. I have a surprise for you there. All of you. Including your friends." he said.

"Okay. Oh speaking of friends. You'll be meeting five more today. they're with me now. We'll see you there. Bye. Love ya."you said as you hung up.

"What did Minhyuk Appa want?" CL asked. you stopped walking and so did everyone else.

"He wants us to go to mom's forest. He has a surprise for us there. Us, as in all of us." you said pointing to everyone. Everyone was confused. What surprise could be for all of them?

"Let's not keep your father waiting. Come on." L.joe said. You, Cl, and Chunji led the way to the forest. it was actually closer than your room was, so it didn't take to long. Standing on the edge of the forest was Minhyuk. When you saw him you ran up and hugged him.

"Okay. Everyone here. Taemin? what are you doing here? With Shinee?" Minhyuk said.

"Hello, Minhyuk. We were sent here."They head into the forest.

"Chunji, CL, --------,. This is why we were so busy lately after mother passed. She started and we were finishing it. It's actually bigger than your mother planned becuase she was only thinking of the you already had when she passed. But you kept getting friends so we decided to make it bigger. We made it big enough to fit a little over 100 people. Don't ask me why we made it that big. I just had a feeling that it needed to be that big." Minhyuk explained.

"But in mom's forest?" you asked.

"Becuase Hyunah does not know her way around the forest but you guys do. So your safe here. She cant do anything to you." said a voice beside you. You looked to see who it was and gasped It was ung.

"ung Appa!" You said as you hugged him. Shinee was confused and asked L.joe about Minhyuk and ung. L.joe looked around to make sure no one that's not supposed to know was close enough to hear and told Shinee about them. Then they realized that you had more drama in your life then most girls do at your age. Then when you stopped Minhyuk told you to look around so you did. But saw nothing but trees. Before you could ask what you guys were looking for he poiting up. you looked at what he was pointing at and your eyes widened. It was a huge tree house. More like several tree houses linked together by wooden bridges. It looked like this:

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmC4vHW1si4um0gsQ2acR

"Omo!!" You said. Everyone looked up and gasped.

"These are your new rooms.there are a little over 100 bedrooms. Connected to these rooms by another bridge is another tree house. they both have everything you would need.the rooms have electricity, bathrooms, everything a bed room should have. and the other tree house has a lounge, game room, little kitchen, bathrooms, Electricity. So you have TV, Heat, AC, Hot showers, cold drinks, and food. you have several more rooms. You even have a ballroom for parties or rehearsals or something. and connected to the ballroom is the kareoke/studio room, where you can play kareoke your practice your songs." ung explained everything. Everyone was too stunned to say anything.

The other tree house.

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmjBFqTXmxVRNQcG5Tqx4

"Want to see the rooms?" All anyone could do was nod. Knikyung and Minhyuk led you guys everywhere. suprisingly for how big it looked it wasn't that big. it was decent size. "Oh, Couples share the same room except those whoarestill in school. and they're a decent distance away from each other so. yeah. if you need anything just call." ung said and kissed you and CL on the forehead and left along with Minhyuk. Everyone went to the lounge.

      images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIZxlZOwPAq7GHwpic916 (Big enough for About 100 people)

Well, Everyone exept you and L.joe. you two went to the studio to work on the song and dance you two are supposed to perform at the ball in one and a half months.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry for not updating sooner. I keep loser internet access which makes me lose everything i typed and i have to start over.