Old L.joe

Vampire Palace

I've made some changes to the previous chapters so you might want to reread them.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

After a few hours deciding what song to sing, whether or not you'll need backup singers, you and L.joe went for a walk. "What do feel about the ball being four and a half months away?" L.joe asked as he played with your fingers. You shrugged.

"I don't know. Excited, Nervous. Scared." L.joe stopped playing with your fingers looked at you and asked why. "Because I cant help but feel something big and bads going to happen before the ball. and we wont be able to see each other again. That scares me so much. I don't want to lose you." you said as your eyes became watery. "I cant lose you." L.joe saw that you were about to cry and he pulled you close to him and hugged you. You hugged him back as tears started to fall.

"Shh. Everything is going to be fine. Nothing is going to happen. I will always be with you. Please stop crying." L.joe said as he your hair. when you stopped he pulled back. wiped your tears, looked you in the eyes, and leaned in to kiss you. you kissed him back. "I love you, ---------" he said against your lips. you smiled and pulled back.

"I love you, too, L.joe. Come on. Lets see if the others want to go for a walk." you said as you pulled him towards the lounge. You two were still in the tree house. When you entered the lounge and saw Yuri, Minho, Gina, Doojoon, Sulli, Hyunseung, CL, Ukwon,  Chunji,  and a few others were still there. "Hey, guys." You asked. Yuri looked up and smiled.

"Hey, -------." Yuri said as she hugged you.

"Hey Yuri. Where are the others?" you asked as she pulled you to the couch where she was talking to Minho.

"I don't know They just left." U-Kwon said as he grabbed something to drink from the fridge. Just then the rest of Shinee, Teentop, and SNSD came in.

"Where were you guys? and Where are the others?" L.joe asked. They sat down on the couch and shrugged.

"I don't know where the others are. We went to the ballroom and danced." Yoona said.

"Oh well do you guys want to go for a walk with us?" You asked getting a bottle of water.

"Where were you going?" CL asked.

"Possibly the park or something." You said.

"Sure." everyone said.

"Ok. Why don't we go now?" Everyone nodded and left. As you guys were walking The Shinee and Ukwon kept asking you guys questions.

"So how long have you guys known each other?" Jonghyun asked.

"Well we've known each other for about.........7 years? Since Hyunseung and Sulli saved CL, Chunji, and -------- from bullies in the fifth grade. Minzy, Dara, Bom,  and Gina have known them the longest but they couldnt defend themselves and they got bullied as well and Gina was never around when they got bullied but when she was they were treated like friends the bullies tried to get to Gina but shed blow them off becuase she already knowsw their true colors and she already gave her heart to someone." Taeyeon said.

"Why were you bullied and what made the bullies stop?" Taemin asked.

"My sister Hera had spread some really bad rumors about us. She hated us our mom and those related to her though Minzy was related to her dad not our mom but Minzy was CL's friend. She believed that we weren't related and anyone who was our friends weren't either so. she never included herself in those rumors of course. The bulling lasted for 3 years. though hera is two years younger then us she decided to go to as the princess unlike us. we wanted to be treated like normal people and Hera used that to her advantage becuase no one would dare mess with us if they knew who we really were. but then our cousins, Seungri, Sungyeol, and Sungjong visited along with their friends for a couple days. One day we were getting bullied and Sulli and Hyunseung weren't there becuase they needed to help their mothers with something and after we were done getting bullied we walked to someplace and Sungjong saw us and ran towards us. At first he didn't see the cuts and bruises until he got closer. He tried asking who did this but we kept saying we fell. He didn't believe us but he let us go anyways. He told the others about us. And they decided to have some of them follow us and see if it happens again. Well it happened again of course and Sunggyu and G-Dragon were the ones that followed us everyone knew who they were becuase my mother introduce them to the kingdom as her nephews friends and nobody messed with them plus they acted like gangsters so nobody messed with them anyways. Well they saw us getting beaten up and they beat up the bullies and told the one that wasn't unconsious yet that he just messed with the wrong family (they treated us like their siblings so you mess with us you mess with them) plus they also said that they just messed with the princesses and prince and they wont go unpunished by the king. So from then on we were bullied when ever Bigbang and Infinite wasn't around but they still knew that we were being bullied becuase they kapt one member behind to watch us. But me and CL ended up protecting -------- becuase we knew how to defend ourselves but -------- didn't becuase we wouldn't let her becuase we knew that if she hurt someone even in selfdefense she wouldn't like it. and we wanted to keep her innocent. So nobody tuaght her how to fight. When they turned 13, CL and her friends ended up forming 2NE1 and became a gang in order to protect those who needed it and i would join them when they needed my help. So really the bulling stopped about three years ago." Chunji said. "People would have thought that royalty should never be in gangs but that was the only choice we had other then being followed by bodyguards but wheres the freedom in that so we decided to be gangsters to protect ourselves and our sister. Of course i disagreed with CL and her friends about them becoming gangsters but they insisted and i ended up losing so we were taught by Bigbang and Infinite hyungs."

"Yeah and i really wanted to defend myself but they never let me. so i felt more like a burden then ever becuase of me they became a gang and ended up fighting people." you said as L.joe wrapped his arm around your shoulders and kissed your temple.

"I'd rather have you innocent then hurting people. You don't know what it's like to hurt people. Teentop is a gang and we've hurt people. Yeah the people were bullies but still. I mean we didn't seriously hurt them we just hurt them as bad as they hurt the one they bullied." L.joe said as he tightened his grip on your waist but not too tight. You knew that they mean well not letting you learn how to fight but you still couldn't help the thought of protecting yourself as well.

"I know." you said as you wrapped your arms around L.joe's waist. He kissed you on your forehead.

"Hey want to go on the swing?" L.joe asked you. You guys were already in the park. you were sitting on the grass. You nodded and headed to the swings. You got on and L.joe pushed you. You laughed at L.joe's jokes as he pushed you. He smiled. The others were watching you and L.joe and would smile when they see you happy and L.joe smile.

"He has changed so much." Onew said. The boys nodded.

"How so?" Doojoon asked.

"L.joe used to be so cold and mean. He never smiled. He never really cared about anything or anyone other then his family and friends. And now he cares about so much more." Taemin explained. "Our dad forced him to do things he didn't want to do so he became cold and mean. But then our dad died and L.joe was free to do what he wanted but he was so used to our dad telling him what to do that he had no clue what he wanted to do so he did nothing but go to school and help our mom with business and stuff. Our mom finally had enough of it and sent him and Teentop here. Then she sent us here to see how he was doing and when we met him at the beach, we could not beleive our eyes. He cared about someone other then his family, friends and their family. We saw him smile for the first time ever even when he was a baby he never smiled nor luaghed our dad never let him be a real a kid. Our mom couldn't do anything about it but it hurt her never seeing her son laugh or smile. I know this is not right but i'm glad my dads gone. if he wasnt gone L.joe would have never came here and met the one person that made him happy, caring, and just what he should have been from the start. She made him do stuff that he wantedto do. And becuase my dad left and L.joe's wasn't old enough and our dad didn't select a temporary king my mom took control of our kingdom and gave women and children the freedom they deserved. Without dad the kingdom is booming and it is actually a better place now. Im glad my mom took over. So, anyways, you can see how he has changed."Taemin said. Everyone nodded.

"Yeah. now that you say that  he wasn't real close to me i became part of teentop becuase of the others i mean as time went on he started to open up to me and we felt comfortable being friends and all but we still weren't there with being bestfriends until he met --------. on the way to see our mother i didn't fall asleep though i was about to until he asked --------- why she was crying. I was shocked he cared for her the day he met her." Chunji said.

"Yeah. You have no idea how shocked we were when he comforted her when she was watching her mom slowly die. I was speechless though we had to get you guys out of there before...yeah. ------- wouldn't budge though so L.joe stayed behind to confort her. I knew something was up but i didn't realize that this would happen." CAP said gesturing towards you and L.joe who were still at the swings totally oblivious to the conversation the others were having. "I like the New L.joe i wish he was always like this instead of the Old L.joe." Everyone nodded.