The Trip part 2

Vampire Palace

"Well there's this new club that's teem-friendly. We were thinking of going there. Would you like to come with us?" Onew asked. L.joe looked at you.

"It's up to you, Babe." L.joe said.

"Sure. But we need to head back to the room to change." You said getting up. The others stood and helped pick up the mess. Then they headed to the room. You changed into this:

   

 L.joe wore this:

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3r7vRcjGOsxKoZzG_cwP

They went to the club and headed to a booth. They all ordered a soda. After the sodas arrived, everyone went to dance while you and L.joe stayed at the booth. "Do you want to dance?" L.joe asked.

"I can't dance." you said as L.joe pulled you the middle of the dance floor.

"Sure. you can. Everyone can. Some just don't know the basics. Just move your body to the music. Like this." L.joe said as he danced abit. "Now you try." You looked at the girls around you and tried to do what they did. "See. You can dance. Now just let the music control your body." L.joe said as he danced with you. You were enjoying dancing with him. L.joe smiled at how happy you looked while dancing. Soon the song ended and a slow song came up. L.joe pulled you close. You wrapped your arms around L.joe's neck as he wrapped his arms around your waist. The two of you never took your eyes off each other. The others were watching and was happy that L.joe's finally found something to truely be happy about. Then the song ended, you and L.joe went back to the booth. You guys talked and laughed for a few hours. Taemin and the other walked the both of you to your room.

"Well, see you in the morning." Taemin said as he left with the others.

"See ya." you said. You changed into your pajamas, gave L.joe a goodnight kiss, and went to bed. "Goodnight, L.joe."

"Goodnight, -------." L.joe said as he closed his eyes and fell asleep. The next morning, you were awake while L.joe was still sleeping. There was a knock at the door. You looked throught the peephole to see that it was Taemin and the others. You opened the door and let them in.

"Where's L.joe?" Onew asked.

"Oh, he's still sleeping. Can you wake him while i go change? Make yourselves at home." You asked. Onew nodded and headed to the bedroom. While you headed to the bathroom with a change of clothes.  When you came out you were wearing this:

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqdYyiKuP2nkcMZraEehu

"So where are we doing today? It's our last day here." L.joe said putting on a shirt. He sat down and pulled you on his lap. We wrapped his arms around you and rested his chin on your shoulder.

"I'm so happy for you, Oppa. You have someone to make you truly happy now." Chohee said clapping, making everyone laugh.

"We all are happy that L.joe found you, -------. You have no idea how much L.joe's changed becuase of you." Minho said. "Thank you for being with L.joe." You looked at L.joe and smiled.

"No problem. He changed my life as well. Without him I woundn't have had the courage to stand up for myself." you said as you hugged L.joe.

"What do you mean?" Youngjae said.

"Did you tell them? If you did I don't care becuase I know you trust them." you said as the boys scratched their heads.

"Yeah. Yesterday. Sorry i didn't tell you." L.joe said as he kissed your cheek.

"It's okay. I know that i said not to tell anyone but i know that if you trusted someone you would tell them. And if you didn't tell them i was going to tell them. Anyways, the day after L.joe asked me out we had school and we came across my youngest sister and she was being her regular self a spoiled jealous brat and without L.joe being next to me i wouldn't have had the courage to talk back to her." You said.

"Your own sister doesn't like you?" Chohee asked. You nodded.

"I also have a brother and a sister. We're triplets. Hera my youngest sister hated the three of us and my mom. When my mom told everyone about her cancer, Hera didn't even care. She was happy. Her own mother was dying and she was happy about it." You cried. L.joe pulled you in a tight hug. Everyone looked worry.

"It's okay, -------. I'm here." L.joe said as he rocked back and forth. the others got up and gave hugged you.

"We all are here for you." Onew said.

"Thank you. I'm sorry." you said as you wiped your tears.

"There's nothing to apologize for. Come on lets go some place to cheer you up." Minho said. You and L.joe looked at each other.

"Where?" you asked.

"Somewhere fun. Now L.joe put better clothes on." Key said pushing L.joe into the bedroom. When L.joe came out, you grabbed his hand and followed the others. They brought you to an amusement park. A small amusement park. You stayed for hours.you ate lunch at a near by restuarant. Then you went to the park. Then when it turned 6 they led you to the club you went to before. You drank sodas and danced for hours. Then around midnight they dropped you and L.joe off at your room. "We'll be here at 8. See ya then."

"See ya." you yawned.

"Go to sleep, -------." L.joe said.

"I need to finish packing." you protested.

"I'll pack for you. you need to sleep." L.joe insisted. You gave in and went to sleep. L.joe packed his and your suitcases. He put them by the door and went to sleep. The next morning, L.joe woke up and got ready. He let you sleep as he clean the room up. There was a knock on the door. L.joe opened the door to reveal Taemin and the others with their suitcases. "Come in. Be quite though. --------'s still sleeping." L.joe whispered. Everyone nodded. They watched tv until 9. L.joe went to wake you up. "-------, wake up. It's 9 o'clock. Don't you want to see Infinite, Beast, Block B, Bigbang, F(x), SNSD, 2NE1, and the rest of Teentop? What about Mikyung?" L.joe said. You got up and changed into a black and red dress. http://s3.hubimg.com/u/1264654_f260.jpg  you grabbed all your stuff and made sure L.joe didn't miss anything. You then went to the others and headed to the limos. Youngjae and Chohee would be in one. You, L.joe, Shinee would be the other. You all said your goodbyes to Chohee and Youngjae and left to go home.