New Friends and....Approvals?

Vampire Palace

"You know, to have it official, your going to have to asked dad, both of them." Chunji said.

"Oh, yeah. getting the two dads to approve that wont be a problem. I mean one one them has been with L.joe for his whole life so he knows L.joe. And the other one has seen how happy you are when your with him and how he protects you." CL said.

"I'll ask them tomorrow." L.joe said.

***********************************************************************************************

Morning.

"Wake up, --------. You'll be late if you don't get up now." Sulli said shaking you. You woke up with a big smile. "Some ones happy." she said as she changed into her uniform.

"Either i had a wonderful dream or the best night last night." You said as you changed. CL was in the lounge watching TV.

"Oh, you and L.joe are dating but you still need to tell your dads." Sulli said smiling. You nodded and decided to curl hair and put it in a high ponytail. Sulli put her hair in a simple ponytail.

Knock Knock

CL opened the door. "they're still getting ready. stay here while i go tell them you here." She said as she opened the door wider to let them in. then she goes into the bedroom. "The boys and girls are here."

"We'll be out in a minute." Sulli said from the bathroom as she applies a tiny bit of makeup. CL goes back to the lounge, tells them, and continues watching the movie. A minute later you and Sulli come out. L.joe and Hyunseung walks up to the two of you.

"You should wear you hair up from now on. I want to see my girlfriends face easily." L.joe said. You smiled and blushed.

"Come on guys. Time to go." Doojoon said. "So, Hyung. when are you going to tell her dads?" Changjo asked.

"When i see them and they have time." L.joe said.

"You know i can ask when they have time and we can tell them both at the same time." you said. "I want them to know my feelings for you as soon as possible." you said smiling as you looked at L.joe. L.joe smiled and hugged you.When you got to the gates everyone stopped and talked.

"HYUNGI" yelled someone. everyone turned to see seven boys walking towards them.

"What are you doing here? aren't you suppose to be with Aunt and Uncle?" Junhyung said as he walked up the one of them and gave him a manly hug.

"Mom told me to come here. She said that you'd be needing me soon. and you know mom and her visions they are always right. Oh, who are your friends?" one of them said.

"Oh. --------, 2NE1, Teentop, F(X). This is my cousin, Zico and his friends, Block B. U-Kwon, Taeil, Kyung, P.O., Jaehyo, B-Bomb. Block B, you've already met Beast. This is -------, her sister, CL, their brother, Chunji.  This is Teentop. It's members are CAP, Changjo, Ricky, Niel, Chunji and L.joe. This is 2NE1, members are CL, Minzy, Bom, and Dara, and this is F(X), it's members are Sulli, Victoria, Amber, Luna, and Krystal."Junhyung said as he pointed to everyone. Everyone nodded and shook hands.

"The bell's about to ring. Go to class. I'll see you guys after school." Doojoon said receiving 'Bye.' from everyone. Doojoon, Bom, Dara, Amber, Luna, and Victoria left. They are already out of school. They make sure everyone arrives at school on time. everyone nods and left the room.

"Do you want to sit with us during lunch?" you asked Block B as they walk to their classes.

"Sure." said Zico. You all went your separate ways to your class rooms. Before you get to your room, you saw Hyunah.

"Oh, look at what we have here. a loser." Hyunah said. L.joe squeezes your hand in anger. Knowing that he was next to you gave you courage.

"You know what Hyunah go shove it up your and shut up." Everyone looked at you because you never stood up for your self before. you never had the courage to. you had the courage to stand up for others but never yourself. Hyunah noticed that and got really mad. she storms off with her friends. "Thanks, L.joe. IF it weren't for you being here i would never have done that. you gave me courage. thanks." you said as you hugged him.

"Well, what are boyfriends for. even if i'm not next to you i'm always with you giving you courage." L.joe said. you smiled and nodded. "Come on. lets get to class." you all entered your classroom and sat down.

"Class we have new students. Boys, stand up and introdue yourselves." the teacher said. Zico, U-kwon, and Kyung stood up and introduced themselves. they sat down and the teacher started teaching. an announcement came on before the bell rang to end school and it was talking about the talent show being next month and everything.

When school was over you walked to the school gate with everyone and Doojoon and the others waiting for you guys. "Hey, Oppa. Hey, Unnies." you said when you saw them.

"You should have heard what ------- told Hyunah to do." CL said.

"What did you say?" Victoria asked.

"I just told her to shove it up her and shut up. nothing big so i have no idea why everyone's making a big deal out of it." you said as you guys started walking.

"It's becuase you never had enough courage to stand up for yourself. you only had enough to stand up for others. if it wasn't for L.joe being there you wouldn't have said anything." Chunji said. you guys arrived at your room you invited Block B in. you did your homework and talked. as everyone was talking you called your dads asking when they were free. it was friday now for the past few days you couldn't meet with your dads so hopefully this was the day.

"We're free now." your dad said.

"Okay. Can we talk about something, just you two, me and a friend?" you asked.

"Sure. um meet us at your part of the garden. Okay?" your dad said.

"Okay meet you there. bye." you said as you hung up. "L.joe, they're meeting us now. Guys, me and L.joe have to leave now. Talk to you later."

"Bye." Everyone shouted as you and L.joe left.

"Where are we going?" L.joe asked as they went outside.

"To my part of the garden."

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnCV6tGxY1HEKLtNrYJKs

(Imagin it bigger. With a 'mermaid and dolphin' fountain in the middle of a huge pond in the middle

"This is yours?" L.joe asked.

"Yep. I designed it myself, too." You said proudly. "Oh, There's my dads. Come on." you said as you pulled L.joe to the Gazebo. L.joe took a deep breathe and followed. "Dads!"

"Oh, hows my little princess?" ung said.

"I'm fine, dads. We have something to ask you." you said as you sat on the bench with L.joe next to you.

"What is it?" Minhyuk asked.

"Sirs, i would like to have your approvals to date ---------." L.joe said.

"Well, you have mine. ung?" Minhyuk said.

"I've seen you two together and how happy you are with L.joe. and i can tell that you love my duaghter, L.joe. So I approve." ung said. "But if you hurt her i will kill you."

"Same here. I don't care if I'm supposed to protect you." Minhyuk said seriously. L.joe nodded. "Well we have to go now. I wish i can talk more. We'll set up a date so i can get to know you, CL, and Chunji better." you nodded. With that Minhyuk and ung left you two. You couldn't hold it no longer you squelled as you jumped up and hugged L.joe tightly. He luaghed and hugged you back and spun around. When he set you down the two of you looked into each others eyes. L.joe's eyes went to your lips. He leaned in and closed his eyes. you closed your eyes when you felt his lips touch yours. You kissed him back. He your bottom lip and you parted your lips so he could explore your mouth. When the both of you were out of oxygen. L.joe pulled back smiling. You smiled back.

"I love you,--------." L.joe said he leaned his forehead against yours. you smiled.

"I love you, too, L.joe." You said making L.joe smile more. he leaned in to give you another kiss. you guys went for a walk around the garden for a while. Then L.joe noticed it was already dark.

"Come on. It's getting late." L.joe said. You nodded. As you two were almost at your door, L.joe asked, "Want to go out tomorrow?"

"I would love that." You said.

"I'll pick you up in the morning at 10. We'll spend the whole day out since it's saturday." L.joe said as he opened your door for you. You two entered your room to see everyone sleeping in the lounge. Only Chunji, CL, Sulli, U-Kwon, Hyunseung and Junhyung were awake they stopped talking when you and L.joe walked in.

"What took you so long?" Chunji asked.

"We had to go to my part of the garden. So it took a while. and we took a walk." You said as you sat next to CL.

"Hey, Chunji. Can i ask you something? Privately?"

"You guys can go in the bedroom." CL said. the boys nodded and went in the room. "So ---------, what did dads say?"

"They approved." You said smiling.

"Dads?" U-Kwon asked.

"One's our real dad who didn't know about us and the other our mom was forced to marry so she could be queen. ung is Hyunah real dad but our stepdad." you said.

"Oh." was all U-Kwon could say. L.joe and Chunji came out the room then. L.joe sat next to you and you leaned your head on his shoulder. You end up falling asleep on his shoulder. L.joe carefully picks up and lays you on your bed. He goes into the lounge and he tells CL and Sulli about the date and falls asleep.