Singing

Vampire Palace

"I cant wait to see my family again. Its only been two years yet it feels like forever." You said putting the last of your clothes in your suitcase.

"I know, ----------. Same here." said Hyunseung.

"Hey, if we want to get there before dusk we need to sleep now. So get out, babe." said Sulli as she pushed Hyunseung out the room. Hyunseung and Sulli are dating and love each other very much. the door bell to the apartment rang.

"I'll get it." Hyunseung yelled. "Hello? May i help you?" he asked as he opened the door.

"Um. yeah. I'm Jonghyung. I have a letter for Princess --------- from her mother Queen Miyoung." said the messenger handing Hyunseung the letter.

"Shes a little busy but I'll make sure she gets it. thanks have a nice night." Hyunseung said as he closed the door.

"Who was at the door?" Sulli asked.

"oh some messenger. Is --------- done?" Sulli shook her head as she sat down on the couch. Hyunseung sat next to her. "i guess i have to give her this later than."

"Do you hear that?" Sulli asked after a minutes of silence.

"What?" Hyunseung asked.

"Singing?" Sulli got up and walked to the the room the singing was coming from. "It's coming from in here. She should be done already." Sulli said as she opened the door and peeked inside she froze when she saw you spinning and singing. when you turned you froze when you saw Hyunseung and Sulli standing in the door way with their eyes and mouths wide open.

"What are you looking at?" You asked.

"You. have. an. amazing voice. I bet the goddesses would be jealous." Sulli said.

"Yeah...right." you said.

"--------, when have i ever lied to you? Hmm?" Sulli waited for a reply. when you wouldn't give a reply she said, "Exactly. Never. What makes you think I'm lying now?"

"She's right. i have never heard such an amazing voice before. well, other than my Sulli of course." Hyunseung said as he hugged Sulli from behind. "Why didn't you tell us you had such an amazing voice?" you just shrugged.

"Who ever heard of a singing queen? People will think I'm weak." you said.

"Your people will be behind you because they know that know matter what your rank is in the kingdom we're all the same. We have our wants and that we should be proud of them and not to hide them, ands plus they know that no matter what you would do anything to protect the kingdom at any cost even if it costs you your life. that is not weakness that is strength. The surrounding kingdoms will think yeah she's a singing queen but she knows how to protect her kingdom and everyone in it." Hyunseung said proudly at his best friend, making you laugh.

"Yeah. Maybe. But I'm not singing in public." you said.

"Oh, yes, your are." said Hyunseung.

"Now, why do you say that?" you asked.

"Because your singing at the ball or talent show." said Hyunseung.

"In front of the whole school or the whole kingdom." said Sulli.

"Neither." you said.

"One or the other. you choose or we choose both. and you have to sing."

"School. so talent show." you said with out hesitation. "Oh. Who was at the door?"

"Oh. this is for you." Hyunseung said as he handed you the letter. you opened it and read then all of a sudden you freeze and the letter falls to the ground.

"Whats wrong?" Sulli asks as she runs to you.Hyunseung picks it up.

"Do you mind if i read it out loud. you shook your head afraid that if you opened your mouth even to breathe you'll lose your control.

"'My Dear Daughter......."