Chapter Eight

Every Princess Needs a Prince

"Dongwoo if you don't mind , can you go to your bedroom or somewhere ?" Her dad requested , Dongwoo left eyeing the guy one last time . She sat down but not next to him .

 

"Umma , Appa , who is he ?" She ask quickly glancing at him .

 

"I'm Moon Junyoung , from the North Korea Empire ."

 

HyoJung's eyes widened , 'North Korea !? What's he doing here !?'

 

"I bet your wondering why I'm here HyoJung-sshi , so I will explain myself ." He smiled . "My family in North Korea is at a very high class you see , equivalent to your status here . So I was sent here to ask HyoJung-sshi for her hand in marriage , I was lucky you see . I come from a large family , I have eight brothers but I was chosen ." He concluded .

 

HyoJung froze , 'Marriage !? She was still in college , but she knew that if they get married the two countries would be one again . She sighed . This wasn't what she wanted anymore its what her country wanted .

 

"How about this ? You move into our home ? Get to know HyoJung more and see how she feels later ?" Her dad suggested , he liked this Junyoung guy . Her mom bit her lip .

 

"I would like that a lot ." Junyoung smiled . HyoJung was looking at everything but the three others in the room . She could only think of one other person Dongwoo .

 

She didn't know if she should tell Dongwoo as soon as she reached upstairs , but there he was waiting outside her bedroom door . "Who was that ?" He asked she could here the resentment in his voice . "Some buisness guy ." She said wrapping her arms around his neck after making sure no one was around .

 

Dongwoo tried to forget about it but the thought of that guy still couldn't leave , he didn't want to accuse her of lying either . His thoughts were stopped as soon as she kissed him .

 

 

 

Comment ? :)