Shot

Every Princess Needs a Prince

Dongwoo looked into some rooms, finding nothing. He was beginning to lose hope. 'What if they killed her?' 'What if she's somewhere else' All of these senarios popped up.

 

"Hey, concentrate." Junyoung tapped his shoulder making him jump. "She's okay, I just know it."

 

He nodded his head, and went into some more rooms, until he heard a gun shot. He ran in the direction he heard it in. He walked into the largest room and saw someone on the ground bleeding, Woohyun's gun pointed at him.

 

"Woohyun..." Dongwoo ran towards him.

 

"Go find her! Now! Before they realize there is more than one of us!" Woohyun shot the other guy again, this time it killed him.

 

Dongwoo ran seaching every room quickly hearing more gun shots, he tried his best to ignore it but he couldn't he had to go back.

 

Minwoo was with Woohyun, shooting at two other guys, Dongwoo hid and shot at the other guys.

 

"What did I tell you!?"

 

"It's no use. Changjo has her, in fact she should be here in a few seconds." He smirked. The door on the other side of the room burst open, revealing her struggling to get away from the two guys holding her.

 

"Dongwoo...." She whispered.

 

"HyoJung..." He said quietly. He then ran up to her, well tried to. He was tackled down by two of them. He pushed them aside easily. He ran up to her, puching one of them. There was a gunshot, and he fell.