I'm sorry

Every Princess Needs a Prince

Byunghyun could hear her screams , her cries , her pleads to let her go . But no . Niel he was just too much . A week , a full week and no leads . Right ? By what has been going on in the news well they haven't told the publis she's been kidnapped .

 

"L.Joe , get her out of Niel's room ." Changjo ordered him .

 

Byunghyun walked over to Niel's room , who knew where Niel had gone but she was on the bed , crying .

 

"Don't touch me ." Her voice cracking .

 

"I'm not going to hurt you . I promise ." He touched her shoulder lightly , she flinched .  "I'm going to get help . I promise , just give me more time ."

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Any leads ?" Dongwoo asked Sunggyu who was monitering some empty warehouses .

 

"There is this one where a guy goes in and out constantly ."

 

"Keep tabs on that one , will you ?"

 

Junyoung was looking around East Seoul with his brother Heechul . "Yah ! Look over here ." Heechul ran over to Junyoung .

 

They saw a torn up white dress , HyoJung's white dress . "She's in one of these , isn't she ?"

 

"So it seems ." He got his phone out .

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"This is it , huh ?" Dongwoo said Junyoung .

 

"I guess it is ." Junyoung looked over at him . 

 

"If I die , promise to take care of her for me , will you ?" Dongwoo looked down .

 

"Of course ." The two were both driving together in an SUV on there way to the warehouses .

 

"You're just what she needs really . A guy who has everything and can give her anything ." Dongwoo commented .

 

"No , in the little time I've known her she doesn't want cars , money , or jewelery . She just wants to be with the person she loves and wants to stay with them ." The car came to a slow stop . "Believe it or not , she still wants you . But she can't think of what she wants first , she has to think of her country ."

 

Dongwoo smiled to himself . But right now wasn't the time to be happy . It was time to get her back , no matter what .

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Updated ! :D , the story is coming to an end though ; _____________ ; I hope you all enjoyed it and will enjoy the ending ~ comment ? :]