Chapter Eleven;

Every Princess Needs a Prince

Byunghyun looked around for HyoJung in the classroom . He soon found her reading a book by herself .

 

"Hey ." He smiled sitting on the empty seat the the right of her .

 

"Hey ." She placed her book down , then rested her head on top of it .

 

"You look really tired ." He slightly frowned .

 

"I am tired . My parents are home , and did I tell you ? They brought a guy to marry me off to ." She sighed .

 

"It's okay , Princess ." He said tucking a lock of her hair behind her ear .

 

"Sometimes , I wish I wasn't ." She groaned .

 

He sighed . 'Maybe right now is bad timing , it shouldn't happen this soon . But then again , hyung will get mad ....' He bit his lip looking at her while she rested .

 

Dongwoo watched from his balcony how Junyoung interacted with HyoJung . His grip on the railing tightened when Junyoung caught her from falling . Don't get him wrong , he did trust her , a lot actually , just not that Junyoung guy . Dongwoo had every right to be jealous , or so he thought . I mean HyoJung was his first love after all .

 

They first met when Dongwoo was ten , his parents brought him here , while his parents were talking to HyoJung's . He looked around , nothing really caught his attention until her stepped foot into the garden . She had caught his eye . It was love at first sight for him and now many years later , they met again . He didn't realize HyoJung was his first love , at first he even refused to believe . But he just couldn't resist , falling in love with her all over again .

 

"HyoJung ! Guess what !" Her mom exclaimed . It was dinner time and suprisingly , Dongwoo and Junyoung were nowhere to be found .

 

"What ?"

 

"The annual charity ball is coming up ! You can go with Junyoung !" Her mom suggested .

 

"Oh my gosh ! No !" She said happily .

 

"Honeeey ~" Her mother said to her father .

 

"You're going ." He sternly said .

 

"Great , someone shoot me ." She groaned .

 

____________

 

"What !?" Dongwoo looked at Junyoung madly .

 

"Break up with her ." He calmly said .

 

"No , I love her ."

 

"This isn't about love , it's about your status . You're not royalty , you're nothing . You two can NEVER BE TOGETHER ." He pushed Dongwoo , leaving him in the garden alone .

 

_________

 

 

Comment !? Yay ! (: five comments would make me happy , lol . x) I have like two new infinite fics , go on check them out [: