chapter four;

Every Princess Needs a Prince

"Omma ! Appa ! I'm home !" Hyo-Jung yelled as she walked into the house. She walked into her father's office to see him going through some papers.

 

"You didn't come home with Dongwoo, where were you ?" He asked not looking up.

 

"Studying with a friend." She lied as she left the room. She slowly walked up the stairs to her room, but was surprised to see Dongwoo sitting in front of her door.

 

"Dongwoo ?" She said slowly.

 

"What ?" He said as he got up.

 

"What were you doing in front of my door ?"

 

"Just shut up. " He said as he got up pushing her into the wall behind her .

 

"Oww ." She softly moaned as she slid down and sat there, the back of her head throbbing with pain . Tears began to form in her eyes and the slowly fell down her cheeks. ' Why does he hurt me ?' She asked herself as she got up and walked into her room.

 

'Great' HyoJung thought as she looked out the window. She was in her math class, her last class of the day. She could see her bodyguard get up and leave. Sure her was supposed to be undercover but what forty-something year old guy would be in a math class? He barely does anything too. Earlier Dongwoo left and ByungHyun as well.

 

'How am I getting home?' She thought all througout class. She didn't carry a credit card and only had $1.00 on her at the moment. As soon as class ended she put her bag over her head and began to run. Her house was five miles away but she had to do whar she had to do.

 

"Hey ! You need a ride ?" A guy pulled up. He was good looking but too good looking.

 

"Thanks but I have to meet up with my boyfriend at a cafe." She lied walking a little more.

 

"Come on, he doesn't need to know." The guy insisted.

 

"Sorry, but no." She firmly insisted as well.

 

"Come on !" He said as he came out of his car.

 

"NO !" She yelled as he grabbed onto her arm she turned her head to keep him from getting a good look at her.

 

"Let go of her." HyoJung heard a stern voice say as he grabbed the guys arm twisting it. It was Dongwoo .

 

Dongwoo pushed the other guy away, he left speeding away in his car leaving the two in the rain alone.

 

"Dongwoo , thank you." She began to sob, thinking of what could've happened if he hadn't arrived .

 

He pulled he into an embrace . "It's okay, I'm here now."

 

________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hmmmm , hmmmm , comment ? How do you feel about these few chapters ?