Chapter Nine

Every Princess Needs a Prince

They began to eat dinner as they were Junyoung came in , Dongwoo gave HyoJung a confused look , she then just mouthed 'I'm sorry .'

 

"Junyoung , come eat , sit next to HyoJung ." Her father insisted .

 

He sat down next to her , Dongwoo didn't look to happy . 'Who the hell is this !?' He wanted to yell but refrained himself from doing so . The whole dinner she just looked down at her plate , she could feel Dongwoo's eyes on her .

 

"Junyoung , how long do you want to stay here ?" Her father asked . Dongwoo bite his lip .

 

"Well , as long as it takes to win HyoJung-sshi's heart ." He smiled making HyoJung squirm and Dongwoo want to punch him .

 

"I love this boy !" Her father laughed .

 

"Then why don't you marry him ?" HyoJung said quietly , but it was loud enough for everyone to hear . Dongwoo smiled , and Junyoung looked down and continued to eat .

 

"HyoJung , go to your room ." Her father was pissed .

 

"Gladly ." She got up loudly and left .

 

Dongwoo followed a few minutes later , this time she was in front of his door . "I'm sorry , I didn't tell you the truth about Junyoung and it's , I hate this ." She sighed . He looked at her , yet for some reason he couldn't be mad at her .

 

"It's okay , you aren't going to marry him right ?" Dongwoo worridly said .

 

"Of course not ." She hugged him .

 

'I knew something was going on between those two .' Junyoung bitterly thought watching the two .

 

 

 

Comment ? :D The more comments the more faster I update <3 (: