Chapter Fifteen

Every Princess Needs a Prince

Everyone at the ball looked at HyoJung in awe , she smiled kindly at everyone . Byunghun was holding her hand , Dongwoo and Junyoung were behind the pair .

 

"Tonight , everything will be perfect ." Byunghun whispered in her ear . She smiled .

 

'Why is he so close to her ?' Dongwoo gritted his teeth .

 

They all ate dinner , it went well . And now it was time . Time to announce the engagement .

 

"My daughter and Moon Junyoung of North Korea have some news ." Her father announced as the pair walked up stage .

 

"Hello , you all know me as Kang HyoJung , but in the next few months it will change to Moon HyoJung . I'm in love with Junyoung-Oppa and we're planning on getting married . I hope we all have everyone's full support as we continue our future together ." She smiled at Junyoung . He smiled back , looking straight at Dongwoo with a smirk .

 

"Hello ! I'm Moon Junyoung , Prince of North Korea . I'm happy to announce I'm engaged to the one and only , Kang HyoJung . I'm happy to get married to her . HyoJung-ah , let's have many children ." He winked at her , making her blush . Dongwoo was clenching his fist .

 

"It's hard to believe we watched her grow up and now here she is announcing her engagement ." Her father smiled . "But let the party begin ." Everyone found partners to dance with , HyoJung was stuck with many of her father's friends , but she didn't mind . She would always see Dongwoo getting up to go up to her though , was this a sign ? She looked as he walked out onto the balcony . She waited till the song was over and excused herself to follow him .

 

"Dongwoo , you should go inside . The party ..." She said awkwardly .

 

"No , it's okay . Parties aren't my thing ."

 

"Oh ..."

 

"Do you love him ? Do you love Junyoung ?"

 

"Of course . Why else would I be marrying him ?"

 

"You don't love him ! You love me !" He yelled .

 

"Don't tell me who to love ! I can love whoever I want ." She bit her lip .

 

"No , you can only love me and only me ." He tried to grab her hand but she pulled away .

 

"No , I'm sorry . But you hurt me ." She ran off . She kept running till she was lost inside of the venue . She stood there not knowing what to do next . She was going to go back to the party but someone put a cloth over and she passed out .

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

:O Do you have any idea who it might be !?