Chapter Ten

Every Princess Needs a Prince

"Hang out with Junyoung today ." Her father suggested but it sounded more like a demand .

 

She had nothing planned so now her she was in the garden waiting for him . She was looking at the flowers when someone placed there hands over her eyes . "Guess ." She knew it was Junyoung , trying not to act so annoyed . "Is it Junyoung ?" She bit her tounge to keep her from snapping . She didn't know why she was so annoyed of him though .

 

"How have you been ?" He asked as he stood next to her .

 

"Actually , I'm doing pretty well ." She nodded her head once .

 

"Something has been bothering me ..." He looked down . She didn't really care but it looked like it was really bothering him . "What is it ?" She asked a little concerned .

 

"What do you see in him ? In Dongwoo-sshi ?" Junyoung asked . "I saw you two together . I knew something was going on between you . But I tried to ignore thinking you two were good friends . I ignore it because I like you too much ." He admitted .

 

She looked at him surprised . 'He likes me , already !?" She tried hard to ignore what he said but she just couldn't . The whole day she was quiet thinking about Dongwoo and Junyoung .

 

When she walked into her room that night she noticed an envelope on her bed . She opened it and read it .

 

'HyoJung , please , after my confession , don't ignore me . I want to be able to be good friends . Let's hang as soon as possible .' - Moon Junyoung .

 

She sighed as she threw it off to the side .

 

 

 

Hmm , yeah . Five comments to update again . (: