Chapter six;

Every Princess Needs a Prince

That was HyoJung's first kiss, she didn't pull away though. They soon after heard someone clear their throat - it was Butler Park, he was trying to hold in his smile as he saw the two awkwardly pull apart.

 

"You two remember there are eyes and ears around the mansion." He seriously warned the two.

 

As the week dragged Dongwoo was well kind of avoiding her, it was to good to be true.

 

"Does he hate me again ?" She said quietly.

 

"Did you say anything ?" Byunghyun asked.

 

"I was just wondering when my parents will be back ."

 

"Oh yeah, the news was talking about that your parents leaving ."

 

"The latest would be late next month ." She sighed .

 

"Really ?"

 

"Yup ."

 

He quietly pulled out his cell phone and began to text someone - 'It has to happen before the end of next month .' The text read .

 

"Why do you hang around that Byungho boy anyway ?" Dongwoo sighed - obviously jelly .

 

"It's Byunghyun and it's because he's nice ."

 

"Suuuree ." He smiled softly , "Do you want to go with me to the movies or something ?" He continued .

 

"Hmmm , I don't know ....." She slightly .

 

"I'll take that as a yes ." He walked out of the room with a satisfied smirk , she lightly giggled .

 

Two weeks quickly passed and the two snuck around going on a few dates here and there . They actually enjoyed each others company more then they thought they would . They filled in the gap of there parents gone and not being there . The only thing was that Dongwoo and HyoJung weren't official, 'If he likes me he would ask me to be his girlfriend , right ?' She thought, 'But maybe he doesn't want to rush things ...' They were in the living room watching BOF reruns .

 

"Do you even like this drama ?" She asked curiously .

 

"Not really ." He bit his lip .

 

"Then why are you watching it ?"

 

"Because you're watching it ." He sweetly replied intertwining his hand with her .

 

 

 

 

How are you liking the story so far ? ^______^ Drama is gonna come up ; _____ ; I feel like this story isn't going to be more then 20 chapters x\ and it's most likely there won't be a sequel .