Alliance

Every Princess Needs a Prince

"Did you check all the rooms on the second floor ?" Dongwoo yelled running up to Junyoung .

 

"Yeah , no sign of them there ." He sighed frustrated . "Where could they be !?" He kicked the air .

 

"We know that the boy Byungyoung or something is involved . Big time ."

 

"I guess this means we're setting our differences aside ...." Junyoung quietly said .

 

"We may have our differences but we have one thing in common , we love the same girl ." Dongwoo looked over at him .

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Who are you calling at this time !?" Junyoung yelled at Dongwoo who was on the phone . Dongwoo rolled his eyes , continuing to talk . "This bastard ." He scoffed . Soon after that comment Dongwoo got off the phone .

 

"Yah ! If you don't want back up to help find her I understand !" Dongwoo rolled his eyes .

 

"How are your little hood rat friends going to help us ."

 

"Just so you know , one of my 'hood rat friends' his father is a police officer . He's looking up some records on Lee Byunghyun and my friends are coming over to help as well . Where's your back up !?"

 

"Still packing ." He said under his breath .

 

"My thoughts exactly ."

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Here ." The stranger placed a set of clothes in front of her, two days have passed . To her it seemed like two months .

 

"What's your name ?"

 

"Why ?"

 

"So you don't have the courage to tell me your name ?"

 

He slapped her , "It's Cap . My name ." He stormed out of the room . Tears were forming , 'Where is Dongwoo and Junyoung and Byunghun when I need them ?'

 

He looked around , this was a hard choice . He glanced over at Niel one more time before opening the door . She was looking down , not paying attention to him .

 

"HyoJung ...."

 

"Byunghyun ! Did you come to save me !?" She exclaimed happily .

 

He looked down , "No ..."

 

"Then why are you here ?"

 

"I am the one that took you here ."

 

"What !?" She stood up .

 

"Come here , I promise I won't hurt you ." He sounded so sincere .

 

She walked over to him , he led her out the door only to be dragged away by Neil .

 

'I promised I wouldn't hurt you .... but the others ...' He thought sadly .

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

ish chapter ? Yeah I know xP . Comment ?