Taken

Every Princess Needs a Prince

HyoJung's eyes opened slowly , she realized this wasn't home . She was still in her dress on a mattress . She looked around , the small room had no windows but a light .

 

"When are we going to ask for the money !?" She heard a guy yell . It scared her , she was being held for ransom , right ?

 

"No one probably has realized she's missing . Wait a little more , we'll have more time with her ." One said .

 

"There is one guy we might have some trouble with .... Jang Dongwoo ." That voice , that voice she could recognize it . But she couldn't think of who .

 

"Why now !?" She screamed , frustrated .

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Where is HyoJung ?" Her mother asked her father as the two , including Junyoung and Dongwoo were about ready to leave . Dongwoo hadn't seen her around after the balcony incident , and Junyoung tried looking for her to dance with her .

 

"She's probably with that Byunghyun boy ." Her father acknowledged .

 

Dongwoo felt something was wrong , if she was going to go elsewhere she would've told her parents , right ? He looked over at Junyoung who was thinking the same . 

 

"I think I'm going to stay a little longer , you know socialize a little . Dongwoo , would you care to join me ?" Junyoung said to her parents .

 

"Sure , why not ." He faked a smile before quickly walking away with Junyoung .

 

"What do you think is going on ."

 

"Byunghyun took her to one of the rooms , or something ." Junyoung gritted his teeth .

 

Dongwoo clenched his fist , he knew something was up with him to begin with .

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

She was crying while laying on the mattress , she didn't notice someone had entered the room as well . She felt someone place a blanket over her . She looked up to see one of her kidnappers .

 

"Why ? Why me ?" She sobbed .

 

"Why not you ." He smirked walking out . "She's such a crybaby , I don't know how you dealt with her for the past few months ."

 

He didn't listen to his friend's comment , 'Maybe , this is too wrong , I love her . I shouldn't be hurting her .......' He sighed .

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Dun dun duuuuuuun , like I said before the story is soon ending . Dx but yeah comment ! :D