The End

Every Princess Needs a Prince

"This is it." Her mom said fixing HyoJung's over the top dress.

 

"Yeah, I'm getting married today." She shook her head in dibelief. Only twenty and already getting married. She quickly ushed her mom out of the room; wanting to have a moment to think. 

 

'Dongwoo...' That's who she thought of, she continued to think of him. Where he was, how he was doing, and especially how he felt. It had been a month since she was rescued, three weeks since they announced her and Junyoung's marriage, but also three weeks since Dongwoo left without a trace.

 

She didn't want to go through with the wedding, but her parents wanted this, it would be for best, right?

 

HyoJung looked at the clock; only three minutes passed. She sat down, trying to keep herself from passing out. 'Seven minutes. Seven minutes until the wedding ceremony, I would finally be Junyoung's wife...' She sighed deeply. She closed her eyes relaxing until she heard a knock on the door.

 

"HyoJung, it's time." She heard her mom say. She stood up quickly, too quickly, almost making her fall. She put herself together quickly before opening the door, 'This is where it's all going to change.'

 

              She didn't pay attention to the rising people around her as she walked down the aisle with her dad. She only focused on his back, Junyoung's. She put on a fake smile though, well tried to.

 

"HyoJung it's time to go." Her father let go of her arm.

 

"Dad..." She said softly watching him walk to his seat. She looked at Junyoung as she walked up those three steps, it seemed like forever.  But before the priest could talk she tugged on Junyoung's jacket softly.

 

"Junyoung, I can't do this."  She looked down.

 

"Hey, how dare you mistaken me for that prick." She looked up to see a smiling Dongwoo.

 

She sighed in relief but she gasped surprised. "Is this a joke?" She exhaled loudly, keeping herself from crying.

 

"Like we would pull a sick joke like that." Woohyun smiled, turning around to face her as well as the other five did.

 

"Yeah, we would never do that to you!" Sunggyu exclaimed.

 

"So I'm getting married to Dongwoo-Oppa?" She looked over to her father who simple nodded. She began to cry.

 

"Don't cry, it's our wedding day." Dongwoo wiped away her tears.

 

"Oppa, I love you." She hugged him.

 

"I love you, too." He glady returned it. "Even though I haven't formally asked you, I'll do it now. HyoJung will you marry me?" He even got down on one knee.

 

She nodded. "Yes." She smiled.

 

The Princess finally has her prince.

 

 

 

I'm done with this story ;A;well time to get started on the epilogue.