Chapter Twelve ;

Every Princess Needs a Prince

"Dongwoo , let's go to a movie ." HyoJung suggested scooting closer to him on the sofa . He scooted away to her dismay .

 

"I'm not in the mood ." He said changing the channel .

 

"You're never in the mood now ." She mumbled before getting up and going to the garden . 'What if Dongwoo is tired of me ?' She bit her lip , not noticing someone had joined her .

 

"Hey ." Junyoung smiled . She was hoping it would be Dongwoo but no , maybe he just wasn't in the mood to even see her .

 

"Hello ." She smiled . She didn't notice it but her and Junyoung were getting close , Dongwoo noticed it , and he of course didn't say anything about it mostly because he knew what Junyoung could do . The two walked around the garden , talking every once in a while .

 

"Does Dongwoo , well does he ever talk about me ?" She asked , she of course noticed them talking even though they didn't looked so pleased while doing so .

 

"Um , I don't think I should be the once telling you this ...." He grimaced , trying to keep himself from smirking . She stopped walking .

 

"What ? What do you mean by that ?" She caught up with him , tugging on his sweater's sleeve . "Please tell me ." She was almost going to beg before he gave in .

 

"Well we've been talking you know ? And well he's been saying how tired he is of you . How you nag him too much to go on dates , and also how you just only want him around because without him here you'd be alone ." Junyoung lied , but she believed it . "Just face it , I'm here for you and always will . Royalty like us and commoners like Dongwoo well they just don't mix ." He admitted . She slowly nodded her head before running off somewhere . Junyoung smiled , 'This is it.' He thought , 'She's mine now/' He laughed .

 

Everything Junyoung said , well it seemed true . Dongwoo got mad at her for suggesting another date a week later . She didn't want to believe it but maybe it was true . It has been two weeks since Junyoung told her about Dongwoo's feelings , she had finished dinner and was going upstairs , Dongwoo behind her .

 

"Dongwoo , can we talk ?" She asked quietly . He nodded . She realized this would be the first time they would probably have an actually conversation in the past week . He continued to follow her into the library , the two sat across from each other .

 

"What do you want to talk about ?" He sighed loudly , she frowned , 'He's uninterested ... like always lately .' She thought .

 

"Let's break up ..." He looked at her wide-eyed .

 

"What ? Why !?" Dongwoo got up . 'Now he acts like he cares ?' She shook her head lightly .

 

"It's for the best ." She bit her lip , getting up as well , preparing to leave the room .

 

"What do you mean for the best ?" Dongwoo gritted his teeth , he was sure Dongwoo was behind this .

 

"Let's get this straight ." She swallowed hard before continuing . "Royalty like Junyoung and I , we suit each other more . I can't no wait don't want be with a commoner , it's not a good image ." She then left . He was speechless . She went into her room , tears about ready to fall . 'It's for the best .'  She tried to remind herself .

 

 

 

_________________________________

 

; A ; . I'm hating Junyoung as well , brenvjdhefnjkdjjdqekfll;;jbdvqf . I should just kill him off , lololololol . I've been giving MAJOR hints to what's going to happen soon but I feel like no ones noticing D;

BTW IT'S GOING TO BE LIKE WTF , I DID NOT SEE THIS COMING OMGGGGGGEEEEE . I THINK IT'LL BE LIKE THAT , LOLOLOLOLOLOL ;D