Chapter Thirteen ;

Every Princess Needs a Prince

Dongwoo sat down , trying to process everything that had just happened . "Royalty like Junyoung and I , we suit each other more . I can't no wait don't want be with a commoner , it's not a good image ." That line running through his mind , 'She didn't want to be with me ? Did she feel pressured or something ?' He threw a book madly .

 

"What's wrong ?" HyoJung's mom asked her . Her mom wasn't around often but her mom just knew there was something wrong .

 

"It's nothing mom ." She lightly shook her head .

 

"It's a guy , am I right ?"

 

She sighed and lightly nodded her head . She got up and left though , she didn't want to admit it but it still hurt , a lot .

 

"Why didn't you tell us !?" SungJong gasped , Dongwoo had told the guys the whole story .

 

"Because , I don't know , and now she doesn't want to even look at me ."

 

"It's because you let this Junho dude bring you down !" Sunggyu was pissed off , especially at Junyoung .

 

"It's true , all that matters is that you two are happy . It's not all about money or status ." Sungyeol said .

 

"I have an idea !  We kidnap him and feed him to tigers !" Woohyun said excitedly .

 

"Ummmm , no ." They all looked at him as if he had gone crazy .

 

Later That Night

 

"I'm home ." HyoJung said walking into the dining room where everyone was , 'Just great .' She thought sitting across from Junyoung .

 

"Where were you ?" Her mom asked .

 

"Dress shopping for the ball ."

 

"You're going !? With who !?" Her mom asked curious .

 

"This guy from school ."

 

Her mom sighed , she was kind of hoping she would go with Dongwoo . Her mom had talked to some of the workers and of course they had heard somethings about the two . "Dongwoo , Junyoung , are you you two going ?" She asked .

 

They both hesitated with an answer . "Okay ...." They both replied slowly .

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

He continued to watch her . Watching her little moves . Was it a stalker ? Yes . And it was going to be much , much worse . Deep down inside , he loved her , and didn't want anyone but her .

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

Yeaaap . LOL . creepier then creepy anons well mmhmm xD

Isn't this soooo true !?  , LOL I need to show this to my friend !!! He does this all the time !! yeah , ignore my tumblr , it's too weird > _____ <