Chapter Fourteen ;

Every Princess Needs a Prince

"Well the ball is in two days , do you have everything prepared ?" HyoJung asked sitting next to a tired Byunghun .

 

"Huh ? Oh yeah . Got my tux and everything ." He smiled sweetly , but then it quickly went away .

 

"Okay , good ." She couldn't help but get an uneasy feeling from him . The day dragged on as usual , she wasn't paying attention that much though , Dongwoo on her mind , especially after the text she got from Woohyun .

 

'Can you please , please , please , talk to Dongwoo ? He's been really sad lately because of the break up , please .' She sighed putting away her cell phone , this is for the best . Anyway the Engagement was going to be announced at the ball . Yes , Engagement . It has been organized that Junyoung and HyoJung were officially getting married , only them and their parents knew so far .

 

Her cell phone rang again . 'Okay , I'll take that as a no . But consider it before the ball he's going tp be there .' She read , thinking of how to reply .

 

'It's too late . I'm engaged .' She had typed , quickly erasing it . 'I have a date , I'm sure Dongwoo has many girl friends so it's okay .' She replied .

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Turn around ." HyoJung's mom said , she turned as her mom examined the dress HyoJung chose .

 

Photobucket

 

"I don't like it ." Her mom sighed . HyoJung rolled her eyes .

 

"Mom , It's not what you like it's what I like , I like how it's normal , regular compared to what you forced me to wear in the last couple of years ."

 

Her mom smiled . Noting how much she's grown , she lied , it suited HyoJung very well actually . It just showed how much her only child has grown . Without a doubt she was proud .

 

She walked downstairs to see Junyoung , Dongwoo , and Byunghun at the end of the staircase . They all looked at her in awe . She quickly walked down giving Junyoung and Byunghun a hug and slightly bowed to Dongwoo .

 

'Hopefully nothing bad happens tonight .' She thought . But she was wrong .

 

__________________________________________________

 

Updated ! ~ bvkldmirknlvdn , Don't you just hate it when you dream and it seems so real ? I had a dream that I was and got pregnant ! :O I was really scared after that because it seemed so real ! Well I didn't dream the part though , if I had that would've been weird . o_____e . Comment ? 5 comments would be good (: