Chapter Seven;

Every Princess Needs a Prince

"HyoJung , did you do the homework for Mr. Kim's class !?" Woohyun ran up to her and Dongwoo but he noticed something , Dongwoo wasn't being his stand-offish self. He eyed them up and down as the two looked at him as if he had gone mad . "Body language ." He muttered , noticing Dongwoo's closeness and HyoJung's relaxed body . "Hmmm dating ? Naah , Dongwoo is a .... but something happened ..."

 

"Yah ! What did you call me !?" He yelled - his calm posture , gone .

 

"Nothing ." Woohyun cutely smiled .

 

"Your aegyo isn't cute !" Dongwoo yelled annoyed .

 

"That's not what HyoJung said last night !" He smirked .

 

"You weren't even with her ." Dongwoo glared at him .

 

"How do you know !?"

 

"We were watching BOF ."

 

"Yeah right, you hate that drama ! HyoJung is this tr - hey where did she go ?"

 

"She probably got tired of your stupidness and left ." Dongwoo then began to walk off .

 

"Hey ! We aren't done yet !" Woohyun whined

 

The day wore on and she was surprised not to see Byunghyun at school , he didn't text or call her that he'd be late or not come at all . She did get two other texts from Dongwoo and Woohyun .

 

'I kinda miss you right now ....' Dongwoo had texted her , she could help but smile , and blushing a little .

 

'YAH ! I'm onto you and Dongwoo ! mhhhmmm , you think you can keep secrets , smh . I FIND OUT EVERYTHING . Oh , lets go catch a movie all of us are going :D ^________^ Love you !' She didn't weather to laugh or actually feel scared of Woohyun's text , she laughed it off and bit and worked a little more on her project .

 

Dongwoo and her didn't want to be rude so they took up the movie offer - it was crazy . The others wouldn't quit bothering them about dating , they were talking to loud , and they almost got kicked out twice . 'Note to self; NEVER go to the theathers with them - AGAIN !' She lightly facepalmed herself , Dongwoo laughed quietly at her action .

 

They headed home being picked up by the family driver, they held hands as HyoJung placed her head on Dongwoo's shoulder. As soon as the two walked in they knew something was up - HyoJung's parents were home in the living room talking to a young guy .

 

 

DUN , DUN , DUUUUN . Any guesses ? :) aha , hope you enjoyed this chapter and yeeah x) follow me on twitter ? x) @jessssscuuuuhh . lol , yeah you can contact me there and ask questions and whatnot (: . I was gonna type something but oh wait I remember it now - comment ! it encourages me to write faster x)