WHAT HAPPENED IN LA?

WRECK

CHAPTER 8 | WHAT HAPPENED IN LA?

 

*****

 

WHERE IS BIGBANG?

 

G DRAGON SPOTTED IN CLUB, YET AGAIN

 

DID SOMETHING HAPPEN IN LOS ANGELES?

 

‘WE WANT BIGBANG!’

 

T.O.P threw down the stack of newspapers on the table.

 

“I’m going to kill that bastard!”

 

He got up from the couch but Seung Ri pulled him back.

 

“Hyung, don’t. Let him be. When he is clear, he will come back.”

 

“Let him be?! It’s already 4 months. 4 ing months. He still can’t get over himself. Are we not in pain too? Do we not miss her? I want to get my life back on track and forget and what is he doing? Ruining more people, as if he hasn’t done enough already!”

 

“But hyung, you know it isn’t his fault,” Dae Sung added in.

 

T.O.P turned to face him. His face was stone hard, and his fists were clenched.

 

“It is his fault. I warned him not to do it. He deserves the guilt and I want him to live with it his whole life and remember the moment it went up in flames.”

 

“Do you not see where this is going? Ji Yong is off destroying himself. You are full of anger and blame. And you say you wanted to forget and be Big Bang again but I think you are having it worst out of all of us. There is no point in blaming anyone. You need this break to clear your own head,” Tae Yang said.

 

T.O.P looked at him hard before walking off and slamming the door.

 

“Now what do we do?” Seung Ri asked. “Our leader is gone, so is Seung Hyun hyung. I feel sad all over. Do you think we could go back being the way we were? Before LA?”

 

“I don’t know. It could take months, years, or even never. I don’t want us to end like this,” Dae Sung said.

 

“I miss her, guys.”

 

“I know. We all do,” Tae Yang said.

 

The door opened again. Manager hyung walked in.

 

“Yang CEO wants to see you. Better hurry, he isn’t happy.”

 

The three remaining member of Big Bang walked to Yang CEO’s office.

 

“Sit,” the man behind the desk said. “I have things to tell you. To start off, I am very disappointed with all of you. I know what happened in LA was a torture for you guys and I gave you a three month break as requested. Now, it’s the fourth month and your leader still isn’t back. I understand that Ji Yong is a hard person but it is still your responsibility to bring him back. I will give you a new deadline. Two months from now, I want all of you to give me at least one single. Teddy will help you with it. Remember, two months from now.”

 

Tae Yang, Dae Sung and Seung Ri looked at each other, uncertainty written in their eyes. They don’t even know where their leader was right now. Two months seemed like such a short time, what are the three of them going to do?

 

“How are we going to get him back?”

 

“The only way he would come back is when she comes back but we all know that isn’t possible.”

 

“What about his mother?”

 

“Its no use, he won’t listen to anyone. Even if we did get him back, his heart and soul won’t be there. And we still have to produce a single.”

 

“God, damn it! Nothing is working well now!”

 

At that moment, no one knew what to do. Their careers were on the line and it seemed highly possible that Big Bang was going to disband any time soon. All they could do was pray that they find G Dragon soon, or everything they worked for is over.

 

G DRAGON, WHERE ARE YOU?

 

FANS WANT A BIGBANG COMEBACK

 

A DRUNK GD FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME

 

 

A/N: This chapter is in 3rd person. It's extremely short because I felt that it won't fit in any other chapters so I left it alone like that. What do you guys think happened in LA? Pls subscribe! xx

 

*****

 

Fortune

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/646036

Oh Yool is accused of murder and the only who can help her is Kwon Jiyong, the man who betrayed her at the very last moment.

 

 

*****