BROKEN HEARTS AND NOBODY'S GIRL

WRECK

CHAPTER 10 | BROKEN HEARTS AND NOBODY'S GIRL

 

*****

 

 

I woke, my body sore from remaining in the same position the whole night. There was a weight across my abdomen and I slowly removed GD’s arm. Luckily enough, there wasn’t work today if not I’ll be screwed. The curtains were closed shut and they were so opaque no sunlight streamed in. I was famished and I walked to the kitchen, trying to find something to eat.

 

The fridge was huge and pretty high tech, and I expected it to be filled. Boy, was I wrong. All that was inside were beer and gushes of cold air. Does this guy live on nothing but alcohol? I slammed the door shut and dug around, finally finding a coffee machine. I made a cup for myself and another one for GD. He must have a hangover.

 

Seeing that he isn’t awake yet and I have nothing to do, I walked around the house picking up his junk and rubbish. Beer cans, beer bottles, cigarettes, glass, loads of glass. I shook my head; annoyed at the state he would leave such a pretty house in. If he was going to trash it, at least clean up after himself. Or is he too drunk all the time to do anything?

 

After half an hour, the living room and dining area was rather done, except for the fallen photo frames. I walked over and picked them up one by one but it looked as if they were purposely put faced down. The first one was of GD on stage with his band members, they all looked really happy. I cleaned it up and put it on the shelf nicely. The second one though, was the one that caught my attention. There was a really pretty girl inside, light brown hair, high cheekbones, and blue eyes. There was this surreal aura around her, like she was a fairy. Her beauty was astounding; she could be a model if she wanted to.

 

Is this the Ava he kept calling for?

 

I flipped over more pictures; they were all of her and finally, the one I’m looking for. She was winking at the camera, with her arms around GD’s neck and the whole time GD was looking at her adoringly. No, lovingly. GD looked like a ing lovesick and happy fool, a look I don’t think I’ve seen before. He either looks angry or sad or erratic now.

 

I grabbed it off the shelf and walked into his room. I mean if he wanted Ava, why not put their picture by his bed?

 

I pushed open the door with his coffee in one hand and the picture in the other. There was no one on the bed and the sheets were ruffled. Where the hell did he go? Then I noticed the sunlight coming in and realized there was something behind the curtain. A balcony.

 

He was sitting outside.

 

I pushed past the curtains and opened the glass door and walked into the sun.

 

“What are you still doing here?” he asked, not even turning back to look at me.

 

“I cleared up your ing mess, that’s what.”

 

I put that cup of coffee down beside him. He picked it up and drank it.

 

“It’s cold. And I didn’t ask you to into my problems. If I remembered correctly, I told you to leave me alone.”

 

“Leave you alone? Do you even remember what the happened yesterday? I was out on a date and you ruined it because of your stupid drinking problem. You hurt my hand and wouldn’t let me go at all. Look at all these bruises. Are you even sober right now?”

 

I flashed him my wrists, blue black and all.

 

“Why the do you have to touch this?” he shouted and when he looked at me, his eyes were dark and angry.

 

“Huh?”

 

“The frame, give it back!”

 

He snatched the picture out of my hand, but it dropped to the ground. The glass shattered. I knew I did something real bad then because he got this murderous look on his face.

 

“I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to break it. It’s just, I’m curious about the girl… I-“

 

It was then when I noticed that he kept very still and his breathing was labored. His hands were shaking and he started sweating.

 

“, , ,” he kept repeating under his breath.

 

“Hey, what’s wrong with you?”

 

He look as if he’s having an anxiety attack. I got really worried because I didn’t know what to do. I thought of the pills he overdosed on and decided to rummage around his drawers. The pills, where the are they. I overturned practically every drawer but I still can’t find them. I went into the bathroom and opened the cabinet. There were bottles after bottles of medicine – Xanax, Halcion, Ambien but they were all empty. I saw this bottle called Haldol that had a few pills left and I just took it, praying it was the right one.

 

“Take this quickly, now.”

 

I opened his mouth up and dumped the contents of the bottle in, and made him swallow. I waited.

 

After a while, he calmed down but he still looked like a stricken person.

 

“You fine now?”

 

“Yes.”

 

He ran his fingers through his soaked hair and pushed himself up, but not before picking up the picture on the floor.

 

I picked up the broken glass and dumped them away. He was lying on his bed, just staring into space. Like he doesn’t know what to do with himself at all.

 

“Um… I have to go now. Please stay out of trouble for now? If not for me, for yourself?”

 

I was going to leave him alone, seeing that my presence only makes more trouble for him.

 

“Don’t go yet. Stay.”

 

“What?”

 

“In the house, but outside my room.”

 

I got out and slammed the door. Fine. I’ll stay. Outside his sadistic room and in the ing house. Not only is he in pain, he’s ed up mentally on so many levels. I hope the next person who falls in love with him breaks his heart and mind and then lock him up in his sadist room.

 

I sat around, the tv, then turned it off again. I looked for anything to read, but there were none. Obviously he isn’t a very smart guy. There wasn’t even food, and that was my limit.

 

I went back to his room but he wasn’t even in it. Oh my god, is he having another anxiety attack? Or did he overdose? Won’t that make me a murderer since I stuffed all those pills down his throat? .

 

“GD? GD!” I called out, though I didn’t exactly love my life, it’s starting to get better, I don’t want to spend the rest of it in jail.

 

I pushed open the bathroom door and the place was steamed up. The tap was running and water spilled out from the bathtub. Million thoughts ran through my mind and I think he drowned himself in there. I slowly walked over but the whole tub was covered by soap bubbles.

 

Here goes nothing.

 

I stuck my hand in the tub, really praying that he isn’t dead, and grabbed onto his hair, and pulled.

 

Then I screamed.

 

He popped out above the surface of the water, scaring the out of me.

 

“What the are you doing in here? I thought I told you to stay out of my room?” he shouted at me.

 

“I thought you tried killing yourself again you idiot! And there wasn’t food anywhere, do you want me to starve to death?” I shouted back, equally as loud.

 

His eyebrows unfrowned but he still had an annoyed look.

 

“Pass me the robe.”

 

He stood up from the bathtub in all his gloriousness but my weak eyes can’t take it so I quickly turned.

 

“Oi! Do you have no shame at all?” I screamed at him while stretching my hand out randomly behind me, hoping he could just quickly take his robe.

 

“What? You’ve never seen a man’s body?”

 

He snatched the robe from my hand and I left the bathroom only after he left. Oh god, that’s an image I don’t think I’ll ever get out of my mind.

 

“Get changed, we are going out.”

 

“No.”

 

“Stop being an , you owe me that much. Food, I’m sure you need it too. Come out in five.”

 

It felt nice to order someone around again, especially him.

 

He really came out in five minutes, dressed in leather from top to bottom, and sunglasses.

 

“Scared that someone will recognize you? Do you really not remember what happened yesterday?”

 

“What happened?”

 

“Oh, someone was just sitting by the edge of the Han River crying his eyes out and calling for Ava. While everyone in the vicinity was crowding around him snapping pictures…”

 

“. Why didn’t you tell me this earlier? And don’t you dare speak of the name Ava!”

 

GD quickly walked out of the house, not even waiting for me to follow. I was the one who said he needed to get out in the first place. I followed after him while watching him punching his phone like a mad person.

 

“Young Bae, we need to meet up.”

 

There was some muffled sound at the other end followed by GD ending the call.

 

“You. Drive.”

 

He threw me the keys and I have this sudden feeling that he’s treating me like his slave. I really wanted to argue about this with him but seeing that he already went into the Lamborghini, I gave up. I opened the driver’s door and went in, the leather smell enveloping me. Just like the car I used to own in New York. I miss my baby a lot. I even named her Amelia. Don’t ask me why that name because I really don’t know too.

 

“Bring me to YG,” he said, closing his eyes and getting comfortable in his seat. He must have had a hangover but didn’t want to show it.

 

“Where’s that?” I’ve been back in Seoul for less than two years and I don’t know every nook and cranny of it, much less this place called YG.

 

“God, just key it into the damn GPS will you?” He got super agitated and turned his body away from me.

 

Wow, really. How much worse can this guy get? Tattoos, smoking, suicide, alcohol, attitude. If I had known what’s to come in the future, I would’ve ended our short lived acquaintance there and left him and his business alone. But I, nineteen and and defiant, slightly confused, and a whole lot of anger and loneliness, found solace in this sad piece of a human being, further entangling myself into this web of lie, pain and torture.

 

I keyed in YG and drove according to directions.

 

I arrived at this building that looks spectacular. The architecture, color, design, everything was really nice. Is this where he works?

 

“Oi, we reached.”

 

I patted gently him but he jerked as if I slapped him.

 

“Follow me and don’t go anywhere else.”

 

I did so dutifully like a dog and if the exterior of the building isn’t astounding enough, the interior was. It was like I walked into a place out of an interior magazine. I wouldn’t mind if I sat here all day and drew and painted. There’s so much zen.

 

The whole place was really quiet though, as if no one was around. Screw him, I’m going to walk around. I slowly paced myself behind him and slipped away. Isn’t that what I’m good at, slipping away. I passed room after room but didn’t dare to open any. There were dance studios, recording studios, many different rooms for different purposes. This place was cool as .

 

I kept walking aimlessly and didn’t see the person around the corner. I knocked into her and I cussed at myself inside. What if I got into trouble here? I looked up and I could swear that this girl was like a female version of GD, the dressing and all that but definitely not the miserable aura.

 

“I’m sorry, I didn’t see you,” I apologized.

 

“It’s fine but who are you? I’ve never seen you around before…” she said.

 

I need some excuse to cover up for my sneaking around.

 

“Oh, I came with GD but he was walking so fast I lost him,” I explained, although it wasn’t the entire truth.

 

“Are you sure? Because if you are one of those fans who managed to sneak in, I have to call security.”

 

“Yes, I came with him in the Lamborghini…”

 

“Oh so Ji Yong is finally back? That’s awesome. Come, I’ll bring you to his recording studio, if he isn’t there you can wait there. By the way, I’m Chae Rin. Any friend of Ji Yong is my friend.”

 

She smiled warmly and beckoned me to follow her. This girl is nice. We chatted while we walk and I introduced myself. She was curious about how I met GD so I told her that I saved his from being flattened by a vehicle and how he puked all over me. Yes, I know, what a great story to tell someone.

 

We finally arrived at the recording studio and the door was labeled G-Dragon. I thought he was in a group. They get their own studios though. Chae Rin pushed opened the door.

 

The conversation inside immediately stopped and I think we kind of interrupted something very important.

 

“Oops. Sorry oppas, just delivering something for Ji Yong oppa,” Chae Rin said and pushed me inside before slamming the door , leaving me with five pair of eyes looking at me.

 

“Seems like he got over her fast enough,” a familiar voice announced. Oh! Isn’t that deep voice from the van I got kidnapped in?

 

“Hyung, who is she?” a black haired, and pretty cute guy asked. He looked around my age, perhaps 20?

 

“Nobody. Get back to our discussion. You, go sit in a corner.”

 

He pointed me over to the side of the room and expected to me to plonk myself on the ground. There wasn’t any chair around. Though it hurt that he’s treating me like a damned dog, what really hurt was that he said I was nobody. Nobody? How many times did I save him, or listened to him, or did whatever he wanted? Am I really a nobody? Even when I was Yoon Yu Ri, I was nobody in mother’s eyes, people ignored me, and I really didn’t matter. Isn’t that why I was sent to New York? ‘Nobody’ really hurt.

 

I refused to sit so I stood in the corner awkwardly while listening to their conversation.

 

“Hyung, we have two months to come up with a single and with all the bad press you are getting lately, Yang CEO isn’t happy at all.”

 

“The one that happened yesterday, pictures of you crying are already on the internet. We can’t continue like that at all.”

 

“Isn’t that why I’m here now?” GD snapped.

 

“Yes, to tell us go clean your sorry for you and save your darn reputation. If you do not want to be part of Big Bang anymore, so be it. We will do just fine and produce that single on our own,” deep voice snapped back but because his tone is low, it sounds thundering.

 

“Do you want me to leave? Sure, why not? I can finally go to Ava!”

 

“Ava? Ha! Are you still not over it? You dare say you want to be with her after what you’ve done to her? Get over it, Kwon Ji Yong. She’s gone, she’s not ever coming back! GET IT INTO YOUR DRUGGED UP HEAD!”

 

GD and deep voice were both standing up, and deep voice looked really pissed off. His face was all red and he looked like he wanted to murder GD.

 

“Seung Hyun hyung, stop it, you are just making it worse. Ji Yong hyung, can you please come back, if not for you, for us? We need somebody now,” the black haired cutie said.

 

They both finally sat down but no one really said anything. I can’t tell how GD was feeling as his eyes were blocked by his sunglasses. Deep voice was just starring daggers at GD.

 

“I will come back,” GD finally said.

 

All the other members, except deep voice, looked as if God had granted them their entrance into heaven.

 

“Really hyung?”

 

“That’s great! When are we starting?”

 

GD ignored all of them and walked out. Not wanting to be left alone in this tensed up place, I quickly followed GD.

 

“Let’s eat,” GD said.

 

It seemed like he already forgotten about my mistake just now and I suddenly remembered about my hunger. I got into the car, not even bothering to ask where we are going. The tension was thick and I would not be the one to puncture it.

 

He stopped the car at a roadside stall and I was so excited because this was my first time eating at a roadside stall. I can’t believe we are really going to eat here.

 

“Ahjumma, the usual, but give me 3 bottles of whatever alcohol you have here.”

 

“Oh it’s you Ji Yong ah, didn’t your friends come with you?”

 

“No.”

 

“Aigoo, here’s the food, eat it well!”

 

Looks like he knows that ahjumma. He brought the food over and it smelled really good. Without even waiting, I dug into the ddukbokki. It tasted like heaven, better than all those dishes the chef prepared at home. GD opened up the bottles of alcohol and started drinking them.

 

“Are you not eating?”

 

“No.”

 

“Really? I’ll eat it all then. I’ve never tasted such food in my life. It’s delicious. Can you believe that it’s my first time eating here? I said I was going to when I first saw you and now I’m eating here with you.”

 

“You saw me at a roadside stall? When?”

 

“You know, last time, when you got chased out for fighting…” I trailed off because I suddenly realized that he couldn’t recognize me at all because when he woke up I wasn’t wearing my wig.

 

“You know what, forget about it. I might have gotten the wrong person.”

 

“Give me your number.”

 

“What why?” Why is he asking for my number out of the blue?

 

He reached over and grabbed my phone without my permission and started calling himself. . That’s what he is.

 

He shove it back into my bag and got up to leave. I still didn’t finish my food yet.

 

“Oi! Wait for me! Thank you ahjumma!” I quickly grabbed the leftover food and chased after him.

 

All he did after was to drive me back to Suites 81 and go off himself. To get drunk I supposed. I don’t know when this happened but I now had a new goal, to wiggle my way into his life and become somebody, or I’m just curious about Ava. Or maybe I’m just attracted to danger. Either way, there’s no way for me to leave right now. This is what Kim Eun Ji would do, and something Yoon Yu Ri wouldn’t.

 

 

A/N: OMG. I accidentally deleted this while fiddling with AFF on my phone. #repost haha. Anyways, please comment and subscribe. :D I'll luv you a million. xx

 

*****

 

Fortune

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/646036

Oh Yool is accused of murder and the only who can help her is Kwon Jiyong, the man who betrayed her at the very last moment.

 

 

*****