Unecessary Interviews

He's my oppa, Nichkhun

After dinner, Eunmi kept hesitating on whether should she ask Taecyeon about the scandal. She wanted to know the truth so much, even much more than Yuri. But on the other side, she's beginning to feel confused, why did she care so much. Feeling frustrated, she opened her door so abruptly wanting to go to the kitchen but got knocked by a tall and huge body.

" omma ah! " She fell hard on her hitting the floor.

" oh ~ bianne bianne eunmi ah " Chansung, who was about to knock on her door, never expect Eunmi to opened the door so suddenly and even knocked on his chest and fell. He helped her up immediately and apologise to her.

" oh, chansung oppa ah.. " She got up and saw that it was chansung she knocked onto.

" bianne, I was about to knock on your door but who knew you suddenly came out "

" kwaenchana.. what's up oppa ? "

" I just wanted to ask you if you wanna eat ice cream since the weather is so warm recently "

Eunmi's eyes brightened up the moment she heard ice cream and answered him " DEH! " happily. Chansung smiled and both of them went to the kitchen immediately to get the ice cream. Even though the ice cream can make Eunmi feel more lighten up from the frustration just now, the question is still in her mind, to ask or not to ask.

" eunmi ah.. you have any troubles ? " Chansung noticed her troubled face.

Eunmi looked at him for few seconds and asked " oppa.. do you know anything about taecyeon oppa and jessica's scandal ? "

" ah.. that scandal.. hm.. "  Chansung thought for a moment then said " i'm not very sure either. But taecyeon and jessica, I know they're close but I don't think to the extend of dating. I know taecyeon's ideal type of girl and jessica don't really fit his ideal type of girl. "

" kundeh.. " Eunmi murmured

" hm ? what did you say ? "

" aniyo .. " Eunmi faked a smile and just continue eating the ice cream, not wanting to say a word more.

Next day, the members left for  schedule while Eunmi stayed at home and work on her designs. Yuri's in japan too, so even if she wants to call her out, she can't.  She remember Nichkhun told her that they'll be on a live talk show today so Eunmi switched on the tv and set an alarm for the show since she's got nothing much to do so might as well watch it. When the show started, the alarm set in the tv set rang. Sitting on the couch with her chin resting on her kness, she hold onto her cup noodles and start swiping the noodles down while her eyes stare into the tv.

The only male host start the show by introducing the 2pm members and crack some jokes by asking the members how do they find the female hosts. Then they start to get into the main topic. Wooyoung, who's one of the co-host for the show, introduce the special corner prepared for 2PM.

" Every second.. No, not every second. One person gets 100 seconds and.. In the amount of time given, you have to introduce as many questions the viewers have asked as possible and that is our main point.... @#%^#!@ "  Wooyoung got tongue tied and began stuttering at the end which cause everyone to laugh. One of the female host, Kim shin young, got up her seat and ticked him off jokingly.

" Seriously, I'm so nervous right now. " Wooyoung explained.

" He's nervous because s are right here now " The male host then said on his behalf.

The male host then turned to the other members and asked them " before we hear the questions, what kind of questions do you think will be asked frequently ? "

Nichkhun then slowly said " scandals about .. Taecyeon .. ? " which caused the other members to laughed too and Taecyeon was laughing too"

" or maybe questions about our beastly idol image " He then said himself.

" questions like do you eat like beasts, do you sleep like beasts, do you shower like beasts.. these types of interesting questions.. " Junsu added.

" haha, well, let's see if 2PM's thoughts are correct "  Taeyeon, who's also one of the co-host, said the start asking the questions the viewers have asked.

" XXX asked, have you ever pretended you were your own fan and dispel negative comments? XXX asked, if you could pick any member to date your sister, who would you pick? XXX asked, Junsu, is the reason you wear baggy pants because your is long? XXX asked, chansung oppa, how do you feel when you're called the old maknae? XXX asked, do you guys brush your teeth then eat breakfast or eat breakfast then brush your teeth? XXX asked, why does oak taecyeon go back to his pre-debut days when he put glasses on? XXX asked, who do you miss the most right now? XXX asked, is there any food chansung oppa don't eat? XXX asked, taecyeon oppa, who exactly is your ideal type? " Taeyeon tried to asked as many as possible with 100 seconds but only managed to ask these few.

Then it was Wooyoung's turn to pop the questions.

" XXX asked,  Do you like SNSD or Wondergirls? XXX asked, I want to hear Nichkhun and Taecyeon's explosive english conversation. XXX asked, please tell us the bad traits about Park Jinyoung. XXX asked, do 2PM members watch .. Ugh! this question comes up again! (everyone's laughing) XXX asked, When you meet with your members, you talk about girls, right? tell us the truth. XXX asked, why does chansung and wooyoung always sleeps on the floor in the living room? " XXX asked.. "

" TIME'S UP! "

" aishhh.. " Wooyoung let out a whine as he think he didn't asked much more thanTaeyeon.

" So, let's choose some of the questions and asked them " the male host said.

" deh! XXX asked, do you like SNSD or Wondergirls? " Taeyeon then asked.

" I think Junsu hyung always goes back and forth " Junho immediately said and looked at Junsu.

" Around SNSD.. I get nervous! " Junsu explained and earn laughters from everyone. Chansung felt so embarrased of him and squealed his name out laughing like a kid.

" what about Junho shii? " Kimshinyoung asked.

" SNSD " Junho answered.

" oh.. you're very firm of your answer .. " she exclaimed

" Because there are a lot of them " he continued, cracking everyone up again.

" Who do you like the best out of SNSD? " she continue asking him and the members all started teasing him. He then pointed out to Taeyeon, earning more teasing from the members.

" XXX asked, I want to hear Nichkhun and Taecyeon's explosive english conversation " Taeyeon continue the questions calmly.

" uh.. so how do you feel about coming here today? " Taecyeon started the english conversation to Nichkhun

" I think it's fun. I mean, I wanna talk more but.. I can't really say anything. But what do you think about that guy sitting beside you (pointing to wooyoung) ? " Nichkhun answered him back in english too.

" This guy is okay.. I guess, that's it.. "

" and what do you think about her? " Nichkhun point to Taeyeon and asked him.

" She's hot! " Taecyeon said, causing commotions and laughters again. Kimshinyoung then tried to make a joke out of it to prevent any scandal from happening by saying " I'm hot? "

" XXX asked, chansung oppa, how do you feel being called the old maknae? "

Chansung made a weird expression then answered " there was once at an award show, the superjunior sunbaenims met me and asked me ' how old are you ' and I told them I'm the maknae and they're like ' bwoh?! you?! ' "

Eunmi was laughing too watching them being asked so many ridiculously funny questions. But when Taecyeon said ' she's hot ' to Nichkhun, she felt a little bit unhappy deep inside her heart.

" XXX asked, if you could pick any member to date your sister if you have any, who would you pick? "

The members all looked at each other and start thinking. Then Nichkhun speak up " I.. won't let them even if I die " and it sends everyone to a commotion again.

Eunmi, who was watching, laughed upon what Nichkhun said. She nearly choked on her noodles when he said that.

" ah, wae.. what did we do wrong? "  " Are we that bad ? " The members were complaining.

" He has a sister and he cares for her so much .. " Junho then said.

" deh, I have a sister " Nichkhun said too.

" He won't even give them up for . Actually, I've seen his sister before as her sister and Yuri are very good friend. His sister is really very pretty. I can understand why he said that. " Taeyeon then said.

" XXX asked, when you meet with your members, you talked about girls, right? tell us the truths. "

" Actually, we don't really talked much about the girl's groups when we're together in the dorm. We talked about very random things that happen in our daily life. " Junsu explained.

" But in your daily life, there must be girls in it too! " The male host said immediately.

" Tell us the truths. SNSD talks about guys too, I know that " Kim shinyoung then betrayed them and said out. Taeyeon immediately tried to cover and stopped her but it was all too late.

" aniyo, we don't really talk much about girls if we're in the dorm. Just that whenever we are at any broadcasting programme where there are other girl groups too, Taecyeon will becomes very bright and cheery all of a sudden, and overacts. " Nichkhun answered.

" there was once we met the SNSD members after a show, and Taecyeon cheerily said in a overly high pitched tone, ' Good Job! '  "

Wooyoung then added to the fire and said " When taecyeon's around women, his reactions become overly-exaggerated, and his eyes get really big "

Eunmi, who's watching the show back in the dorm, looked down on the floor when she heard the members saying these. As Nichkhun and the others were retelling all these, her heart kept sanking and sanking for no idea why. She turned her eyes back to the tv and stare at Taecyeon as the cameraman zoomed in to him. 

' Taecyeon oppa.. why are you such a flirt? why are you like this? ' She was thinking in her mind.

" So, we shall choose this question then. XXX asked, Taecyeon oppa, who exactly is your ideal type? " The male host then asked.

" hm.. choneun.. Ha Jiwon shii. She's y but also cute at the same time. " Taecyeon said with not much hesitation.

" ppsh.. oppa.. aren't you a tad too greedy? y and cute both at the same time? how could someone be cute yet y at the same time. they're actress, they can act, oppa. aishh, don't you have a brain to think? " 

Eunmi can't help but to comment when she heard Taecyeon said those words. She was feeling so annoyed that she didn't want to watch any longer and switched it off. Deciding to focus back on her work, she grab her portfolio and stuffs and head to SMent.

(back to the filming)

" So, you like a someone who can be y and cute at the same time? " The male host asked Taecyeon.

" hm, honestly, I'm not very sure too. Maybe I've yet to really meet any girl that captures my heart. But Ha jiwon shii, I love her actings. When she's y, she's really hot but when her role requires her to be cute, she can put off the cute image very well too. I admire her a lot since I watched her shows. "  Taecyeon explained.

After the filming ended, the members all were feeling hungry so they decided to go somewhere for dinner before returning to the dorm.

" We should call Eunmi along since she's alone in the dorm " Chansung suddenly said.

" yeah, we should. yah khun ah, give her a call to join us then. " Junsu told him

" I've thought about this even before Chansung suggested it. I've called her but she's not answering. Bet she must be sleeping like a log in the dorm. I'll buy dinner back for her later on then " Nichkhun told them.

On the other side, Eunmi went to SMent and passed her designs to the receptionist as SNSD's manager is at Japan too. She was feeling so frustrated just now and only wanted to get out of the dorm, forgetting that SNSD and their manager aren't in Korea right now. Walking to the lobby restlessly, she never even look in front of her causing her to bump into somebody.

" chuseonghamnida, chuseonghamnida " She immediately looked up and apologise to whoever she bumped into.

" Kwaenchana, are you hurt? " The guy helped her up and asked her.

" oh.. kwaenchana.. I'm truly so sorry for knocking onto you. I wasn't paying any attention to what's in front of me " She apologised even harder when she realised the guy she knocked onto is Donghae from Superjunior.

" It's alright. I'm not hurt anyway. By the way, you're that, new designer of SNSD, Yuri's friend, right? " Donghae realised when he have a clear look at her face.

" deh. Annyeonghasaeyeo " Eunmi bowed to him politely.

" oh annyeonghasaeyeo. What's your name? "

" you can just call me Eunmi "

" deh, Eunmi shii. You can call me Donghae "

" I'm aware of you actually. Superjunior isn't any rookie group in Korea, you know. No one are unaware of you guys " Eunmi smiled and told him.

" It's my honor to hear that from you " Donghae smiled and answer her.

Eunmi smiled and told him she's leaving and so she left the building and got on a taxi.

" Where are you going, miss? " The driver asked her. Eunmi had no idea where is she going too. She didn't want to go back to the dorm.

" The most popular club in seoul. " She then told him after few seconds of thinking.
After around ten minutes, the taxi arrived at Cheongdam-dong.

" Arashii, this is the most popular club over here. " The taxi driver told her. Eunmi paid him and just when she's about to alight, the taxi driver told her " arashii, given the clothes you wear right now, those big guys over here probably won't let you in. "

Eunmi looked at herself and realised she's in a loose long tee and leggings, with sneakers somemore. She looked around and saw a boutique so she went in and chose a black y dress. It was a very low V cut and short one. Then she chose a pair of heels too.

" I'm wearing it now, don't need any bags, just help me throw this set of clothes and sneaker away, kamsahamnida "  She told the sales girl when paying the bill. After the changing of outfit, she walked to the club's entrance. Club Answer. She look at the name of the club and a man approached her

" identity card please, miss "  the bouncer told her.

She turned to the bouncer and start to panick. She's not legally 21 yet.  just a few more months, don't really matters, right ? She wondered.

" sorry, I came here in a very last minute decision, so I didn't bring my identity card out. " She told the bouncer. The bouncer look at her for few seconds then looked away and let her in eventually.

" kamsahamnida! " She smiled happily then enter the club. She was so fascinated by the decorations and atmosphere over there. She had been to clubs too back at america but the clubs at korea and america is different. Already feeling excited, she head to the bar and get some drinks. The more she drink, the more she feel so miserable inside.

" taecyeon oppa.. why are you like this.. " She start murmuring at the bar table.
Just then, two guy approached her and offered her a drink.

" don't mind joining you ? " one of the guy asked.

Eunmi turned to them and answered back " Yes, I mind " then pout her lips and turned back to her drinks.

" you're cute " one of the guy said then the other guy said " you're hot too, I like "  then place his arms on her shoulder, trying to get intimate with her. Eunmi felt very uncomfortable and tried shrugging him off.

" Get.. away from me.. " She was already feeling quite tipsy and very miserable, the guy is only making her more uncomfortable.

" Get your hands off my girlfriend " suddenly came a voice saying from behind. The two guys immediately took their hands off her and left.

Already drunk, Eunmi didn't even bother to turn and see who was it that just saved her from a very dangerous situation. She continue drinking and kept whining like a small girl. The guy then took away the cup in her hand.

" yah~ ah waeyirrae.. don't snatch my drink, you want to drink, buy it yourself.. this.. is mine " Eunmi tried to take the cup again but she was suddenly carried up from the seat.

" ddo duguyah.. are you kidnapping me? I'm not rich.. my brother is rich, you should kidnap him.. not me.. "

" yah, donghae ah, why are you carrying this girl ? who is she? " Eunhyuk, from superjunior saw his friend carrying onto a drunk stranger, immediately ran to him and asked.

" don't ask so much, hyukkie ah, are the snsd girls back already? I heard they're coming back tonight, isn't it ? Donghae, who was carrying Eunmi on his shoulder, are now only worried about this drunk girl.

" deh, they're back already, wae? "

" call yuri, now! "