I smell jealousy~

He's my oppa, Nichkhun

Next morning, Yuri asked Eunmi out for breakfast then shopping. The two girls were enjoying their free time happily.

" Eunmi ah, tell me honestly, when Donghae oppa confessed to you that night, did you feel a little bit happy inside your heart ? " Yuri hooked onto her arms and asked her.

" eobseo.. " Eunmi answer her back nonchalantly.

" yah~ jinja? not even a single bit ? "

" Donghae oppa, he's a nice guy and I know that. But.. I just can't let go of the feelings to Taecyeon oppa so easily as I thought .. "

Yuri then changed the topic knowing that Eunmi's gonna feel moody again on the topic of Taecyeon. Suddenly there was a two students who walked pass Yuri and spotted her.

" OH! it's snsd yuri ! " they point at her and Yuri smiled at them. The two girls smiled back to her then saw Eunmi and was shocked.

" OH! isn't she that girl in the photo! " One of them was saying then the other girl took out her phone and check Eunmi out again and said,

" bwajo! she's the one in the photo with Donghae oppa ! "

Eunmi and Yuri looked at each other with a confused expression then Yuri asked the two girls what photo are they talking about.

" this photo was just spread around on the net this morning just now, it's Donghae oppa and her hugging. " They showed them and said.

Eunmi eyes turned wide big when she saw that photo. She remember that hug. It was that hug she gave him that night when he confessed to her and she felt apologetic to him that's why she hugged him. Yuri then thanks the two girls and left hurriedly with Eunmi. They went over to a small cafe to sit down while Eunmi told her the whole story regarding that hug. Yuri then took out her phone and read the article. The headlines of that article was,  ' Superjunior Donghae and mystery girl spotted hugging in LA '   the media even searched for Eunmi's profile even and it was all in the news.

A recent photo of Superjunior's Donghae and mystery girl spotted hugging in Los Angeles has become a hot issue on the web.

A photo of the two hugging intimately in a hotel pool in Los Angeles was revealed through an online celebrity message board. It can be seen very clearly that it was Superjunior Donghae. As for the mystery girl, it was known that she's the designer for SNSD and 2PM Nichkhun's sister. It's said that she and SNSD's Yuri are best friend. Could SNSD's Yuri be the matchmaker that set the two together? What's the full story behind the photo?
 

" this is ridiculous! "  Eunmi said, looking at Yuri

" wa.. the media are really good at making up stories! " Yuri said too then told Eunmi, "  don't be bothered by it, Eunmi ah, company sure will come up with something to explain to the media, don't worry "

Eunmi was still very worried and decided to give Donghae a call.

" deh, Eunmi ah? "

" oppa! did you saw it? the photo ? " Eunmi asked him straightaway without saying much irrelevant stuffs. 

" yeh.. Heechul hyung saw it on the web and I was also told by my manager hyung "

" oppa, ottokke? we knew very well that it's not like what the article says.. will you get into any trouble ? " Eunmi asked him worriedly.

" don't worry, I won't get into any trouble. I've told manager hyung that you was just congratulating me for the successful concert that's why the hug. It's common for our fellow staffs in the company to give us a hug after every concert too anyway, so, don't worry " He told her in an assuring tone.

" jeongmalryo ? " Eunmi was still not convinced and felt worried.

" deh. In fact, I think you should give Nichkhun a call now and explain to him as he's mentioned in the news too and he must be feeling worried and confused too. " Donghae told her and she realised it too that Nichkhun's mentioned in the article and she faster end the call with Donghae to call him. After explaining to Nichkhun, Eunmi felt much more relieved and let out a deep breathe. 

" kwaenchana? " Yuri asked her.

" deh.. I guess so.. Donghae oppa assured me nothing will happened and Nichkhun oppa assured me that he won't get affected by this. "

" come on, let's continue our shopping and stop brooding about it ! " Yuri then hooked her arms and went out of the cafe, heading for the mall.

On the other side, the 2PM members who saw the news, were all asking Nichkhun for the true story. Nichkhun then suddenly have an idea in his mind, to force out the truth from Taecyeon.

" I'm not sure, Eunmi merely called me and asked if will I get affected by the news. " He told them, not saying out the true story behind that hug.

" aniya, she didn't explain to you? like, is what the news said true? " Junsu asked him.

" she didn't. "

" and you didn't ask her ? " Taecyeon finally speak up. His face shows it all, very clearly to Nichkhun now. Nichkhun smirked a little then put up his innocent face and answered, " I forgot to.. "

" yah, what kind of brother are you? " Junsu ticked him off.

" anyway, even if she's really dating Donghae hyung or having something with him, that's nothing bad. Donghae hyung is a very responsible and nice chap, you guys know it too, isn't it. " Nichkhun glanced at Taecyeon whose face was showing all kinds of emotions, and was smirking inside his heart, wondering how on earth could he be so smart. He finally got to know Taecyeon's true feelings.

" I'm back ~ " Eunmi said when she reached back the dorm in the night.

The members were all crowding around her the moment she entered the house, asking her about the article. Eunmi was taken aback by their sudden confrontations and askings that she couldn't say a single word. Then Nichkhun came to her rescue and pulled her into her room.

" Eunmi ah, don't tell them! " Nichkhun said to her the moment they're in the room with the doors locked.

" wae, oppa? " Eunmi looked at him confusedly.

" just listen to me, don't say out the truth. It's better for you, trust me "

" kundeh, what am I supposed to say then? "

" hm.. just avoid the question and not say a single word regarding it. "

" oppa, just what's going on? Why shouldn't I tell them the truth? " Eunmi looked at him and asked seriously.

Nichkhun held her shoulder and said to her seriously too, " it'll do you good, trust me! " He looked at her eyes firmly and told her.

" arasseo... " Eunmi eventually agreed to it and they went out of the room.

" Khun ah, what are the two of you doing, we're asking Eunmi regarding that article! " Junsu was getting impatient and wants to know the true story.

" Eunmi ah, is what the article said true? " Wooyoung then asked her and she take a look at Nichkhun.

" oppa, don't ask anything about that, alright? I'll tell you guys when I think it's more appropriate, I promise " Eunmi told them and that lead Taecyeon into believing what the article said. He clenched his fist and returned to his room.

Nichkhun then asked Eunmi again on her decision to move out as he's quite sure of Taecyeon's feelings to Eunmi now. But Eunmi still insist of moving out so he can't do anything either. 

" I just met the landlord lady this evening just now, she had agreed to it, so you can move in anytime you want right now. " Nichkhun told her.

" Tomorrow shall it then ! " Eunmi immediately said.

" yah.. can't you at least show some hesitaton before saying that ? " Nichkhun frowned and ticked her.

" mianne oppa.. but I really just wanna move out so badly... mianne.. " 

" i was just teasing you, silly girl ! " He chuckled then ruffled her hair.

" kundeh, Eunmi ah, you haven't even got your furnitures ready yet, how are you gonna move in tomorrow? " Nichkhun asked her.

" oh yeah! kopchoma! I'll head out in the morning with Yuri to get the furnitures and get them send here then! " Eunmi smiled at him happily at the thought of moving out tomorrow.