The line that couldn't be crossed over

He's my oppa, Nichkhun

After thr fight with Eunmi last night, Nichkhun couldn't sleep well at all. He kept on thinking why did Eunmi suddenly said those words. In the morning, Eunmi didn't even came out for breakfast, the members knocked on her door several times asking her out for breakfast but she just refused. On the other side, Taecyeon saw the note Eunmi left on his table last night. He then wrote a small note back to her and slipped in through her door.

' There's no need to thank me or apologise to me, Taecyeon oppa will be anytime here for you. Although I don't know the reason for what you said to Nichkhun last night, I could see that he's very bothered by it. Go have a talk with him, and don't ever skip breakfast in future, breakfast's very important '

When everyone left, Eunmi opened her door and saw the note Taecyeon left for her. She touched her stomach and could feel the hunger while reading to the note, so she went to the kitchen and noticed there were still breakfast left behind for her. She wondered, who left it for her... Eunmi then head to SM to pass her designs to the manager. As usual, she'll definitely meet Yuri for a short while if she's there. Their manager told her that Yuri's in the practice room on the third level so she make her way up to find her. When she passed by the second level, she happened to saw Victoria in one of the practice room. Just as she wanted to just ignore and continue walking to the third level, she heard Victoria calling Nichkhun.

" Nichkhun ah, don't be late tonight, okay "

Every single words, Eunmi could hear it very clearly. She began to wonder " why did she call oppa and even told him not to be late tonight? "  " why are they even meeting each other when they're not even on filming? "
She was deep in her thoughts until Yuri appear from behind her and patted her on her shoulder.

" Eunmi ah, kwaenchana? Why are you standing over here in a daze? "

" i'm fine, just suddenly thinking of something " Eunmi turned to her and put on a smile which was not at all convincing to Yuri.

" yah, you think i'm a toddler? you think I can't see that there's something bothering you? " Yuri look deep into her eyes and told her.

" I'm really fine.. or maybe not.. "

" What do you mean ... "

" Yuri ah, time to go " Jessica suddenly called her. Yuri wanted to know what's wrong and be with her side but she got to leave for schedule.

" Eunmi ah, I'll call you after I finished all my schedule. In the meantime, cheer up alright! " Yuri hugged her and left with her members reluctantly. After Yuri left, Eunmi left the company and began strolling aimlessly in the public. She then decided to call Nichkhun up. She dialed his number, then hesitate for a second and ended the call. She didn't know what to say to him after saying those words last night. Suddenly, her phone rang and it was from Nichkhun. She wanted to pressed reject however she accidentally pressed answer.

" Yebosseyo ? Eunmi ? "

Eunmi didn't know what to say and she literally froze on the spot.

" Eunmi ?  You there ? "

" deh.... "

" You called me ? "

" ......... "

" Eunmi ? is there anything wrong? You alright ? " 

" oppa... "  Eunmi suddenly have an impulsive thought in her mind.

" deh, i'm here. wae? what's wrong ? " Nichkhun sounded real worried in the phone.

" i need to talk to you, tonight, are you free ? " She bit her lips, knowing that Nichkhun is meeting Victoria tonight so she was hoping he'll turn down Victoria's meeting for her.

" I've.. I've got something on tonight. What is it you wanted to talk to me about? Is it very important ? "

Eunmi felt a tinge of disappointment when he never said that he's free.

" yes, it's something very important to me, oppa. You wanna know why last night I said those harsh words? "

" Eunmi ah, I know last night I shouldn't ... "

" Oppa, it's not your fault, I know you're gonna say something like you shouldn't have confronted me or whatsoever, but, oppa, it's not because of that I said those words. It's because... of something else. And i wanna talk to you about it tonight. "  This is the first time Eunmi sounded so firm to Nichkhun.

" arasseo, we'll talk tonight then. I won't be home too late. " Nichkhun eventually gave in as he too, wanted to know so badly why did she said those words and why did she look so hurt last night.

After ending the call with Eunmi, Nickhun called up Victoria and told her that he couldnt make it to the dinner with her tonight.

" why is that so ? " Victoria sounded pretty disappointed. 

" I've got something important on tonight, bianne. Probably another day ? "

" alright then "

Nichkhun's not dumb, he felt it. He knew that Victoria has a thing for him just that she never officially confessed to him. He couldn't reject her feelings too or avoid her as they still need to cooperate and film WGM together. He know very clearly who's the one in his heart.

10 years back

" Khun, this is Eunmi, she'll be your sister in future. You've got to take much care of her and love her as your real sister, can you promise me that ? " Nichkhun's father was telling him and he was only 13 years old back then and Eunmi was only 10 years old. He looked at her and promised to his father that he'll love her as his own sister. Eunmi had just lost her father in an accident at that period and she don't talked much to anyone. She would always look at everyone innocently with her big round eyes and slightly pouted lips. It was only until one night, Eunmi woke up from a real bad nightmare and began crying. Nichkhun, whose room was just beside hers, heard her crying and went to her room, hugging her and comforting her. He patted her on her back and calm her down. When Eunmi finally calmed down and Nichkhun wanted to went back to his room, Eunmi pulled his sleeve and looked at him with her teary eyes. Nichkhun then understand that she wanted him to stay and accompany her, so he stayed by her bed and watched her sleep and he eventually fell asleep beside her too. It was only until that night, Eunmi began talking. She'll call him oppa which Nichkhun don't really understand what does it mean until Eunmi explain to him with her 10 years old knowledge. As time passes, Nichkhun began to grow interest in Eunmi. However, he knows very clearly that it's forbidden. He couldn't do anything more than a brother would do to a sister. The love to her, can only be brotherly love and nothing more than that....