Secrets

He's my oppa, Nichkhun

" Oppa, I'm going for a job interview today " Eunmi told Nichkhun as they were having breakfast? "

" You found a job so fast ? " Wooyoung asked with his mouth full of food

" deh, but they wants to meet me this afternoon for a short briefing first and interview first "

" What job is it ? "
" as a designer consultant and a little of personal stylist ? " Eunmi answered.

" which company ? "

" SMent. Yuri told me last night that they are in need of one and so arranged an interview for me today "

Nichkhun felt kind of unhappy for her sister to work under other artist's company. " You know, I feel kinda weird inside that my sister is working for other artist's company and not mine "

" But khun, our company is not in need of one. Furthermore, it's not too bad for her to work under SM either. At least it's not those small company that couldn't let her show her full talent and potential. SM have many space for her release her potential and gain experience. Well, I think it's a pretty good opportunity " Taeyceon voice out.

" yeah, hyung, somemore she have yuri as accompanion over there " Chansung said too.

Eunmi kept quiet and look at Nichkhun who was still frowning and seems to be worrying about something.

" Why, oppa ? Is there something wrong ? "

Nichkhun looked up at her then said " Well, if it's really such a good opportunity, go try it out then "

" komawo oppa! " Eunmi hugged nichkhun happily and said.

SMent

" So, eunmi shii, basically, your job is to help the members in designing costumes for them and be their personal stylist. You may need to be with them at times if the circumstances need you around such as when they have more than one schedule in one day and if the recording for that day requires them to change into more than one outfit. Is these fine with you? "  The manager of snsd asked eunmi.

" deh, i'm fine with it "

" Well, that's great, I've briefly looked through your portfolio and your designs are really very unique and outstanding. The cuttings and colors used are very daring and bold. The girls had never tried such style before and I think it's time for them to change, don't you think so? " He smile to her and praised her designs.

" kamsahamnida, that's all nothing compared to those well-known international designer though. But I always love unique style which people commonly won't dare to try. Well, I'll try my best to come up with designs that'll make the girls look good and outstanding, I promised. "

" I shall look forward to it then, eun mi shii. By the way, I would like to use one of your design in your portfolio for their upcoming concert. Other than that, we still need four more costumes for them and also for their individual solo performances. Can you do it ? "

" deh, no problem, it's my job " Eunmi replied him with a smile.

After everything ended, the manager brought Eunmi to the girl's practice room and officially introduce her to them as their designer and stylist coordinator. He then left her with them after the introduction. Yuri then introduce her as her bestfriend to the other members who weren't around yesterday in the restaurant.

" You're nichkhun's little sister ? " Tiffany asked.

" deh " Eunmi didn't told them that they're not blood related though, only Yuri know about this but she promised not to let anyone knows about it. After short chattings, they got to know each other more then yuri and eunmi went out to get some drinks.

" so, what did manager oppa said ? "

" well, i've got to start coming up with designs for you girls real soon "

" jinja? "

" deh, for your upcoming concert "  Eunmi told her while she take a sip of the orange juice.

" i'm so looking forward to wear whatever you're gonna design for us ! " Yuri said excitedly. Then suddenly someone called Yuri. 

" oh! Yuri unnie ! "  Yuri and Eunmi turned back and saw sulli from f(x), together with victoria and krystal walking into the lobby towards them.

" oh annyeong sulli ah " Yuri hugged her.

Eunmi felt a tinge of uncomfortable when she saw victoria. Yuri then introduce them to Eunmi, but she didn't introduce her as nichkhun's sister. It was victoria who noticed some resemblance and said 

" You resemblance someone "

" she's ... " Yuri wanted to say out that she's nichkhun sister but Eunmi stopped her and interrupted " Well, I must have a common face, that's why "

" I don't mean that way, just, find you resemblancing someone who i'm close to " Victoria smiled and told her and Yuri then eyed her and find her words sounding weird. When f(x) went up the lift, Yuri asked Eunmi why didn't she wanted to let them know that she's nichkhun sister.

" I don't want people to think that I got to enter this industry is because of him " Eunmi answered her.

" i see. kundeh... i didn't know she's really that close to nichkhun although i know they're filming WGM now. do you think they're really that close as what she said ? " Yuri asked

" well, i don't know. maybe they are.... just that i didn't know ? " Eunmi didn't realised how she sounds when she said these.

" Eunmi ah, ddo... nichkhun chowahaeyo? " Yuri asked her quietly.

Eunmi turned at her with a shock expression for few seconds then look away.

" Ohmygod! Serious? " Yuri took her by her shoulder and asked her. Eunmi nodded her head slowly then fill her in everything.

"