Komawo, Oppa

He's my oppa, Nichkhun

Next day, Eunmi woke up with a real bad headache.

" urghh.. shouldn't have drank so much last night.. Thanks to Taecyeon oppa.. " She complaint then smiled sweetly, thinking back of what happened last night. He confessed to her and he kissed her. Just the thought of that makes her think that all the drinking and even this hangover are all worth it. She was sitting on her bed, thinking about it and smiling to herself. Suddenly there was a huge body hugging onto her, giving her the biggest shock in her life. She turned and saw that it was Taecyeon.

" yah! oppa! I could have a heart attack anytime! " She shrug him off her then looked at him weirdly.

" hold on, how did you even enter ? " she asked him.

" I took your key with me last night, so that I could get in in the morning, to give you a big shock " He grinned and told her but she wasn't smiling, in fact, she glared at him and hit him on his arms.

" that's stealing oppa " she said then got out of her bed, massaging her head, hoping the hangover would be slightly better. Taecyeon then got up from her bed and took her to the kitchen.

" I specially cooked this for you, cabbage soup, to cure your hangover " He made her sit down then pour the soup out for her.

Eunmi looked at him with her eyes wide opened, filled with mixed emotions.

" you got up so early to cooked this for me? that's why you took my keys with you, isn't it ? " she asked him and he merely smiled.

Eunmi then got up and hugged him from behind. " komawo... "

Taecyeon put down the bowl of soup then turned towards her.

" I've told Khun about us.. " he said to her.

" bwoh? "

Taecyeon then hugged her and said, " just now, he saw me preparing  the soup and asked me so I told him about us. Guess what he said to me "

" hm.. oppa must have told you to treat me nicely if not he definitely won't let you off " Eunmi said in his hug.

" half true.. "

" what else did he said ? " raising her head to look at him, Eunmi asked.

" uh.. he also said that, you are a difficult girl to handle, so it'll be hard on me in future.. " With that, Eunmi punched him on his chest and retorted back,

" I'm not ! Oppa wouldn't have said that, must be you "

Taecyeon chuckled then pretended to choke because of her punch.

" mianne, I didn't know my strength were that strong, did I hurt you? " Eunmi go to him, placing her hand on his chest and asked. Taecyeon then took her hand and placed it on his heart and said,

" no matter how hard it'll be, over here, there'll only be one person inside, and that's you... " He looked into her eyes and told her.

" that's so corny, oppa " Eunmi looked away shyly and told him.

" you know it's the truth... " Taecyeon told her then gave her a deep passionate kiss, hugging onto her.

It's all very clear to Eunmi now that she's definitely inside his heart and she knows her position will be irreplacable, always, and forever and that nothing in the world can bring them apart. She thought back of what Nichkhun told her.

Time will solve everything.

Yes, she sees it now, with the guy she love right now.

komawo, oppa, you're words are indeed true.. Eunmi thought as he reciprocate back to Taecyeon's kiss sweetly...