Firm decision

He's my oppa, Nichkhun

After the one week at LA, everyone returned to Korea and the snsd girls were given one week break so that also imply that Eunmi would be free from work for that one week too. When they arrived at Incheon International Airport, it was already in the night in korea and Nichkhun was there to getch her back.

" how was everything? " Nichkhun asked her in the car.

"  the concert went very smooth and it was a success. There was even a celebration party by the poolside in the hotel the company had arranged for us... " Eunmi was then reminded of Donghae's confession to her that night at the party.

" What's wrong? Anything happened over there? " Nichkhun noticed something weird.

" aniya.. just.. felt very rejuvenated over there.. " Eunmi looked outside the car and stare at the blue sky. Then she suddenly have an idea in her mind.

" Oppa, i wanna move out "

Nichkhun stepped on the brake out of a sudden causing cars behind to honk at him. He then drove to one side and stopped the car aside by the road. He turned to her and asked why.

" I'm a girl after all.. I can't  possibly keep staying with six guys in the same house.. " she told him.

" aniyo, it's because of Taec, am I right? " Nichkhun knows his sister inside out too well and she's really bad at lying, to him only.

" oppa.. "

" need not say a word anymore " Nichkhun turned away from her.

" oppa, take it as I beg you.. hm? I've really no confidence in myself. I've no confidence I can let go of this feelings if I see him everyday. You wouldn't want to see me very miserable, do you? "

" but do you really have to move out? " Nichkhun turned back to her and asked.

" Yes, I have to, and I want to " she told him firmly. " Oppa.. jebal.. "

Nichkhun looked at her for few seconds then let out a sigh and nodded his head.

" But! I'll choose the apartment for you " Nichkhun immediately said and Eunmi agreed to it.

Back at the dorm,

" oppa, if you're busy and have no time for it, I can choose myself but will let you know the venue before making any decision " Eunmi told him while they were opening the door.

" aniyo, I've aready have somewhere in mind " Nichkhun told her as he carry her luggage in.

" Jeongmalryo? " Eunmi stare at him with here eyes wide open. Nichkhun turn to her and smile then shouted to the members, " We're back! "

Chansung then came out from the kitchen holding onto the laddle.

" Oh, Eunmi ah! I'm cooking your favorite food ! " he said happily to her.

Putting down her stuffs, she went into the kitchen. Never did she expect to see Taecyeon there too. She then bit er lips and swallowed her saliva down and greet him.

" taecyeon oppa '

Taecyeon was surprised by her greeting that his finger nearly got cut by the knife.

" oh..oh.. Eunmi ah, came back ? "

" deh... "

The kitchen was suddenly filled with an awkward atmosphere and even the other members who came into the kitchen all felt it too.

" uh.. jjang~ Guess what I'm cooking ? " Chansung then break the awkwardness by asking Eunmi to guess what he's cooking. Eunmi let out silent sigh inside then went over to him and check out what he's cooking.

" jajamyeon! " She squealed happily. " wa.. oppa.. You know how to cook jajamyeon? Daebak! " She was already feeling the hunger just by looking at it and smelling it.

" well, there's nothing I can't cook " Chansung bragged and earned a punch on his arm from Eunmi. " aishh, don't be such a brag, oppa! " she chuckled and told him.

" yah~ I cooked your favorite food for you and you punch me? No ddobokki stew for you later on! " 

Eunmi's eyes sparkled upon hearing ddobokki stew.

" Bwoh?? ddobokki stew ? " Eunmi then turned to the other side of the kitchen and saw Taecyeon cooking the ddobokki stew. As if forgetting the awkwardness with Taecyeon, she went over excitedly and took a sneak bite of it.

" Ommaya~ this is so nice! " She squealed again like a little girl then saw Taecyeon looking at her. She immediately swallowed down the food and went out of the kitchen to her room and unpacked her luggage. Nichkhun followed her to her room and asked her,

" You're... cool with Taecyeon ? "

Eunmi put down her stuffs then turned to him and said, " oppa, though i've already decided to let go of this feeling, but whenever I see him again, the feelings came back. So oppa, please faster let me move out, alright ? "

" just now I told you I've already got somewhere in my mind right? Well, it's actually very near to where we are right now " he told her.

" bwoh? eodiya? "

" few days ago, the haimonni and the daughter staying on the 11th floor moved out, so I'm  thinking of ... " Nichkhun raised his eyebrow, seeming to ask her for her opinions.

" hm.. I'm fine with it, oppa " She understand what Nichkhun is thinking. He doesn't want her to be staying somewhere far away from him as he'll be worried.

" So, I'll meet the landlord lady tomorrow and discuss with her to let you move out as soon as possible then "

" komawo oppa! " Eunmi jumped happily and told him.

" you're really so eager to move out huh, don't you? " He pinched her nose and asked her.

" Of course, oppa! you should understand .. " Eunmi then pout her lips and said to him.

" Dinner's ready ~ " Wooyoung then shouted and everyone gathered in the living room, sitting down by the table, all waiting for food to be layed out on the table. Eunmi then went to the kitchen and helped Chansung to bring all the food and utensils to the table.

" Komawo, I really missed Korean food so much for the past one week "  Eunmi told them.

" Was it fun over there? " Junsu then asked her.

" oppa, I went thre to work, not to have fun and enjoy "

" but i'm sure there'll be some free time for everyone, isn't it ? " he continue asking.

" hm.. not really.. After the concert, we merely have a celebration party by the pool. The other days, everyone was all busy with other work over there which, I can't reveal much to you guys, mianne " 

" poolside party? Sounds fun.. " Junho looked at her with much envious.

" need not be envious, oppa, it's just like any normal party " she told him.

" the one week trip sounds very boring then, all about work.. " Wooyoung commented.

" aniya, not really. Thanks to Donghae oppa and the snsd girls, the whole trip was very fun though. I felt very rejuvenated over there, with not much tension and troubles like I had in korea.. "  She then realised she had just dig a hole for herself to fall into.

" tension and troubles ? " the members were asking her and Taecyeon was looking at her, wondering what's the troubles she's talking about and he can't help but to wonder is she and Donghae that close.

Seeing Eunmi stucked for words, Nichkhun then helped her by saying,

" she's probably still not very used to the stuffs in Korea here so when she's in LA, she felt much more relaxed since it's also part of America. "

" yeah.. " Eunmi immediately agreed with his words knowing that he's helping her.

" ahh.. I see.. I thought you're unhappy staying with us over here that's why you're so troubled " Junsu said nonchalantly.

Eunmi bit her lips and looked at Nichkhun. Seeming to understand what Eunmi's telling him, he swallowed down the food then told the members,

" Guys, Eunmi's moving out "

" Bwoh?! "

" wae, wae.. wae?? "

" you're kidding, right! "

Everyone was shocked to hear that.

" Junsu oppa, I'm not unhappy staying with you guys. I just feel kind of bad that Chansung oppa and Wooyoung oppa had to sleep in the living room and you guys had to accommodate to me anc change your living lifestyle "  She explained to them.

Taecyeon wondered if the reason has got something to do with him, but ironically, he can't think of any reason why so too.

" aniyo! you need not feel bad at all! Wooyoung hyung and me prefer sleeping in the living room anyway! " Chansung told her.

" He's right! and also, we don't find it uncomfortable or anyway difficult with the lifestyle we're living right now! " Wooyoung told her too.

Eunmi didn't know what to say any further so she glance a shot to Nichkhun, seeking for help.

" guys, she's a girl afterall, there's bound to have some difficult situations for her staying in house full of guys. She's a grown up afterall too... " Nichkhun then thought of that morning when he accidentally saw Eunmi undressed in her room.

" that's true too.. " the members had no choice but to agree.

Nichkhun then noticed that Taecyeon was the only one who's all quiet when the rest were all making noised to make Eunmi stay. He merely stared at her quietly. Nichkhun begin to suspect what he said the other day in the car.

' if he really just treat her as a little sister, he'll definitely have no awkwardness with her at all, but why isn't he saying anything to make her stay just like the other members and why the awkwardness just now in the kitchen? '