The confide

He's my oppa, Nichkhun

" oppa, the company needs me along with the snsd for one week to LA for their SMtown concert. " Eunmi told Nichkhun that night in his room.

" bwoh? one week ? "  Junho gasped.

" Is it really necessary for you to go too ? " Nichkhun frowned and asked.

" deh, I need to be there. oppa.. it's part of my job... "

" kundeh, who will you be sleeping with then? " Junho asked out of concern.

Eunmi then told them about the arrangement the manager had arranged for her. Nichkhun remain silent for few seconds then eventually agreed to it. He knows very clearly he can't say no anyway as Eunmi had already put it very clearly that she's going no matter what.

" don't worry oppa, I'll take care of myself over there. There's yuri and donghae oppa over there, so you need not worry so much. "

" Donghae.. oppa? " Nichkhun looked at her with a weird expression.

" deh.. after that night, we had practically became friends.. "

" i see.. well, donghae hyung is quite a nice person. It's also better for you to know more people anyway " Nichkhun smiled and told her.

" oppa, I promised to either text you or call you every night to let you know i'm safe and sound, alright? " Eunmi then raised her little finger and did a pinky promise with Nichkhun.

After telling Nichkhun about the one week to LA trip, Eunmi left his room and when she passed by Taecyeon's room, he coincidentally came out from the room too. Almost knocking onto each other, Eunmi quickly took a step back and apologised then walked towards her room. Then suddenly her ankle was grabbed by someone.

" Eunmi ah.. " Taecyeon suddenly grabbed her ankle, trying to stop her from going back to her room.

Pretending to be calm despite the countless skips inside her heart, Eunmi turned back slowly.

" waeyo oppa? "

" Eunmi ah.. are you.. avoiding me? "  Taecyeon asked skeptically.

" aniyo.. I'm a little bit tired, oppa, can I go back to my room now? " Eunmi wasn't looking at him, still. This has been troubling Taecyeon very much and he wanted to find out the truth.

" if there's nothing else, I'm going back to my room. Have an early rest, oppa "  Eunmi said and quickened her steps and went in her room, closing the door behind her, leaving Taecyeon outside there, still not getting any answers to his questions.

Placing her right hand on her heart, she could feel her heart beating at abnormal fast rates. She finally understand everything. The reason for her frustrations, reason for her getting so drunk, reason for her miserable feeling inside. She could feel her heartbeat in even faster pumping speed as she finally understand everything. She likes Taecyeon oppa. She fell on her knees, still trying to puzzle everything up together and get a clearer understanding. It's because she likes him that's why she felt jealous when he and jessica got into scandal, it's because she likes him that's why she felt upset when she sees that he's always getting involved with scandals with girls. It's also because she likes him that's why she's feeling so miserable inside. She thinks that he's those type of guys that can't stick to one girl and he's a little bit of a flirt. But she likes him, that's why she's feeling so miserable inside. Eunmi can't help but to let the tears that had been holding back for so long flow out. She finally understand and realise the reason.

Next morning, Eunmi woke up with her eyes slightly swollen from the crying last night. Feeling restless, she decided to give the jog a miss. Luckily the members all have schedules early in the morning so she wouldn't have to go through the awkwardness facing Taecyeon. Not wanting to waste any time, Eunmi start preparing her luggage for the LA trip tomorrow morning. Suddenly there was a call from Donghae asking her out for breakfast. After about ten minutes, Donghae came and fetch her to a small cafe.

" packed your luggage yet ? "

" I was just packing it just now when you suddenly called me out, oppa "

" so, you're trying to say that I disturbed you from packing your luggage? "

" aniyo! " Eunmi faster explained

" I was just teasing you " Donghae chuckled at her reactions then asked her, " anyway, I'm intending to get some necesities for the trip later on, wanna come along with me? "

" deh. I've got to buy some too anyway "

So they left for the shopping mall after the breakfast to grab their stuffs. Donghae asked his assistant along in case of any gossips if he was to just be with Eunmi alone. When they were about to take the escalator up, they bumped into Nichkhun and Taecyeon.

" oh, oppa! " Eunmi was shocked to see them in the mall.

" oh, annyeong hyung " Donghae and Nichkhun greeted each other and patted each other's shoulder then Taecyeon too.

" oppa, what are you doing here? " Eunmi asked

" we're having filming here later on. Why are you here? " Nichkhun asked his sister back.

" I just had breakfast with donghae oppa and we're gonna get some necessities for the trip now since we're already out " Eunmi told him then take a small glance of Taecyeon and realised he's looking at her so she immediately get her sight back to Nichkhun.

" hyung, I know you'll be busy in LA, but help me take care of her. Most importantly, don't let her touch any alcohols over there. " Nichkhun told Donghae.

" don't worry, I'll take care of her over there. There's Yuri too, so you can rest assure that she won't ever get to touch any alcohol over there. "

" yah~ both of you are making me sounding like a drinker... " Eunmi whined then pout her lips up.

'why is it that I felt as though I've very long never seen this pretty lively face.. all I see from her now is just a cold expressionless face...  Taecyeon, who had his sight on her from just now, can't help but to feel this way.

Eunmi know that Taecyeon kept looking at her and she felt uneasy from his intense staring so she faster said by eand left with Donghae.

Back in the dorm at night, Nichkhun went into Eunmi's room as he noticed something amiss on her.

"  Eunmi ah, what's wrong with you and Taecyeon these few days? "  Eunmi paused whatever she was doing for a second when he suddenly asked her this. Biting her lips, she continue packing her luggage and replied him, 

" Nothing's wrong, oppa "

Nichkhun then walked to her and sat down on the floor beside her.

" Are you sure? Oppa's intuitions are very accurate, just so you know " He raised his eyebrow and told her.

Knowing that she just can't hide anything from him, Eunmi let out a deep sigh then turned to him.

" Promised not to say it out to anyone, especially... "

" taecyeon? I got it, spit it out now " Nichkhun smiled and prompt her to tell him.

" I, like Taecyeon oppa. I only realised this after his scandal with jessica break out and after watching the show you guys were on few days back with all those, Taecyeon oppa and his girls issue things.. I do read up on any news or articles regarding you guys back in America, you know. I know that before his scandal with jessica, he also have another scandal with yoona. And, I also know that, his ideal type is always changinging. For a moment, he choose yoona, then he changed to Yuri, then now, Ha Ji Won. It seems as though he just can't stick to one. Do you know how I feel ? I feel that, I've fall for a guy who just can't stick to one girl. I don't wanna end up getting hurt just because I like him.. That's why I'm feeling so miserable inside. I like him, but I don't even know what he's thinking, I don't even know how many girls I've got to go through in order to reach his heart. " 

Nichkhun let out a sigh then told her,

" silly girl. Rumors are just rumors. Yoona and him are just friend. True that he's always getting involved in scandals with girls, but that's because he's popular with girls, so media would always come out with ridiculous rumors that's not based on the truth. What's the truth, only we know, media won't know, netizens won't know. But we know, the members know. We are close to the snsd members, but Taecyeon's always the one with more solo activities with them, that's why he's always the one involved in scandal. As for his ideal type, Eunmi ah, don't you understand the definition of ideal type? Ideal type is what we want, what we seek for. But in life, we don't usually get what we want or we seek for. Everyone knows this fact. "

Eunmi understand what Nichkhun is trying to say but she still feel very messed up in her mind.

" I don't know, oppa.. I've been trying to avoid him, cos' i really have no idea what to say to him or even how to react when I see him. To him, I maybe just a little sister and nothing more than that. I keep telling myself to give up on this one sided feeling, but I just can't. He's always in my sight, reminding me of my feelings for him.. "

Nichkhun then hugged her and told her,

" Time will solve everything, trust me. Time in time, it's either you get it or, you get something else even better, there will eventually be an ending to this. No matter what, just know that, you've still got me with you, always. Oppa won't let you be unhappy, your happiness is my happiness. I'll help you get your happiness if time in time, still nothing happens... promise.. "