He has a whaaat? WIFE ?!

He's my oppa, Nichkhun

8am, seoul, Incheon International Airport

" eun mi ah, would you feel uncomfortable staying with six guys? " Nichkhun helped carry Eunmi's luggage and asked her.

" it's alright, oppa, i'm used to it actually "  This is the second time eun mi came to korea, first time was two years back when she came together with her mom and dad to visit nichkhun.

" bwoh?? used to it? " Nichkhun stopped walking and turned her shoulder to face him.

" ah.. wae.. oppa.. don't act as if you didn't know that i'm staying with two guys back in america's boarding school. Or.. you forgot about it ? " Eun mi asked him queerily, thinking that if he actually forgot about whatever she told him before, she's gonna be mad at him.

Nichkhun looked away and was unable to hide his guilt.

" I knew it ! You never ever bear in heart and remember whatever i've told you before! " Eun mi snatched over her luggage and walk away angrily, with Nichkhun trying to catch up behind her. Just as she stepped out of the lobby, she heard honkings coming from a car parked beside the entrance.

" Nichkhun ah! Over here! "

Eun mi turned and saw a tall guy in shades beside the car, it was Taecyeon. Then a head popped out from the window and waved to them and that was Wooyoung. Nichkhun tried to take her hand and the luggage over but Eun mi shrugged it off and walked to the car herself.

" Eun mi, still remember me? " Taecyeon helped her place the luggage in the car and asked.

" of course, Taecyeon oppa " She answered him back with a sweet smile and smiling eyes.

" you're still the same, still so pretty, as ever "

" well, you're still the same too, as handsome as ever, oppa "

" yah, are the two of you gonna take it that i don't exist over here ? " Nichkhun then came to interrupt them.

Eun mi didn't wanted to look at him, she just pouted and went into the car.

" what's wrong, dude? " Taecyeon sensed something wrong between the two siblings.

" well... i pissed her off "

In the car back to their dorm

" eun mi ah, still remember my name ? " Wooyoung, who was sitting beside eun mi back in the passenger seat, asked.

" wooyoung oppa " she answered him with a sweet smile then suddenly thought of something and continued

" seriously, it'd been only two years, do you guys really think i'm that forgetful just like 'someone' ... "

" someone? are you referring to anyone ? " wooyoung then asked innocently

" deh.. someone.. oppa, do you know? that someone is so mean, he doesn't remember whatever i've told him before, yet I remember EVERYTHING he told me before. How mean, right ? " Eun mi pouted her lips and take a small glance to Nichkhun who was sitting in front next to Taecyeon in the driver seat. Nichkhun took a glance at the small mirror and can't help but to chuckle at Eun mi's cute expression. Whenever she's mad or pissed, she'll pout her tiny lips have this puffy cheeks  which make her looks so adorable. Taecyeon on the other side, sort of get what Nichkhun told him just now and laugh to himself inside.

" oppa! how could you still laugh ! " Eun mi heard him chuckling and got even more pissed.

" so the someone you're referring to is khun? " Wooyoung then finally understand the whole situation.

" mianne, eunmi ah. but you should seriously look inside the mirror next time when you're pissed " Nichkhun was still chuckling.

" wae ? " Taecyeon was suddenly so interested to know

" you should have seen her face when she's mad. Her pouted lips and puffy cheeks... aigoo.. it's just so adorable "

" don't think i'm gonna let you off just because you said that, oppa "

" arasseo...... mianne eun mi ah.. oppa don't mean to forget what you told me. I still remember everything you told me before, just that i.. accidentally forgot that you were sharing room with two guys and one girl back in america boarding school. mianne.. don't be angry with me anymore, alright? "

Nichkhun turned his body back and look at Eun mi but she turned away and look outside the window. Wooyoung then tried to cheer her up by cracking jokes.

" oh, by the way, do you know that your oppa has a wife? " Wooyoung then suddenly told her this.

" WHAT?? " Eunmi was shocked by what he said and immediately leaned herself to between the driver seat and questioned Nichkun.

" yah eun mi ah, sit back, it's dangerous "

" Oppa! you has a wife?! " Eun mi ignored and questioned him.

" That's just a variety show called We Got Married. It's with Victoria from f(x) . have you heard about her? "

Eunmi knows about that show, even though it's just a variety show, but she knows very clearly that the 'couple' inside will have to do many intimate stuff just like a real married couple. Take for example, Jokwon and Gain. They kissed, in the show. The thought of Nichkhun and Victoria being a married couple for that show makes her upset. This time round, she didn't pout her lips, she was expressionless. She sat back properly in her seat and stare outside the window. Taecyeon then noticed something wrong but kept quiet and continue driving.

Back in the dorm

" woah... look who's here! " Junsu shouted when Eunmi entered the dorm.

" annyeong junsu oppa " Eunmi smiled to him sweetly then greeted the others too while Nichkhun helped carry her luggage back to her room, which is junho's room. The members had all agreed to let eunmi have the junho and wooyoung's room as it have a toilet inside which would be more suitable and easier for her. Since wooyoung and chansung always slept in the living room, it makes it easier for them to have this arrangement. Junho will then sleep in chansung's room, together with nichkhun.

(those who watched hahamong would roughly have an idea how their dorm looks like)

 

" You'll be using this room, is that alright ? " Junsu then asked her

" sorry to cause trouble on you guys, i don't understand why my parents are so paranoid of letting me staying alone either "

" you're a girl, how would they not be worried to let you stay alone " Taecyeon then interrupted.

" mianne junho oppa, you've got to sleep with my smelly oppa " Eunmi said the word smelly loudly intentionally, ensuring that nichkhun heard it.

" I'm don't smell at all. Junsu's the one with weird smell ! " Nichkhun then came out of the room and protested.

" yah! waeyirre! jinja! " Junsu protested too.

After Eunmi unpacked her luggage, the members brought her out for dinner, also to help her familiarized the environment. They taught her the way back to the dorm from the nearest convenient store. As their dorm is located near the private houses, it's very quiet at night, with no bustlings from those roads heard at all. So it can be quite unsafe for her to go back alone at night.

" Eun mi ah, once you finish your work every night, give me a call and we'll try to fetch you back together with us. If not, take a cab back home. "

" deh, arasseo. Kopchoma, I'll take care of myself, oppa, i'm not a small girl anymore. "  Eunmi answered him with full of food. 

" You're still a small girl to me " Nichkhun poked her cheeks which is filled with food and said.

" aish.. i'm the same age as chansung oppa, does that makes him a small boy too? " she then pull chansung into the picture too.

Chansung, who's busy eating, heard it and merely chuckled but still continue eating his food.

" He's different, he may be young, but his face looks old "  Taecyeon joked and chansung choked on his food, causing everyone to laugh.

After they finished their dinner, they went back to the dorm to rest.

" Eunmi, can i come in ? " Nichkhun knocked on her room, wanting to have a talk with his lil' sister. Eunmi immediately opened the door and gave Nichkhun a hug, shocking him for few seconds then hugged her back warmly. 

" oppa, do you know how much i miss you "  Eunmi was waiting for this moment so much since she landed in korea.

" arasseo, i miss you too, my lil' sister "  Eunmi broke the hug after hearing the word, sister, and slowly walk to her bed.

" so, how's everything back in america? Have you went back to thailand ? " Nichkhun slowly make his way to her bed too and asked.

" mm.. everything's fine. i've graduated, had went back to our home for awhile and was told that mom and dad are in London for holiday for three months, and boomed, here i am, staying with you " Eunmi said while playing with her huge teddy bear.

" well, so any plans what you'll be doing over here for these three months ? "

" oppa, what do you think if i find a job over here and stay for here for good, just like you ? " Eun mi then stopped playing with her bear and looked at Nichkhun.

" tell me what job you wanna find first "

" since i studied fashion, of course it's some fashion-related jobs. I've did some research about this and found out that, korea is actually one of the countries that valued fashion studies as much as business studies. So it's a good opportunity to start my future here, don't you think? "

" seems like you've indeed did some research on it huh? of course i would't mind you staying here and working, but you've got to let mom and dad give you the green light before you can start your plans, alright ? "

" arasseo! " Eun mi smiled happily then suddenly thought of what wooyoung said this morning in the car.

" oppa, must you really film We Got Married ? "

" wae ? it's a good deal that i got to be in a variety show, don't you think so ? "

" kundeh.. why must it be We Got Married .. can't it be other show.. "

" Cos' the producer wanted to have a different matchings this time round, foreign couple. Both victoria and I came from other countries, and so they chose us. "

" But, you would have to act like real married couple in the show isn't it?  Like, holding hands... and maybe even kiss? "

" Holding hands is a confirm, but kiss.. I'm not very sure about that. We merely follow the script for the day. "

" kundeh.. feelings will sure grow between each other as time passes, isn't it. Just like jokwon and gain. " Eun mi was starting to pout her lips again. Nickhun sensed something wrong and looked at her. 

" eun mi ah, wae? what's so bothering about it ? "

" aniyo.. oppa, i'm tired, i want to sleep now. " 

" deh arasseo, have a good rest, goodnight " Nichkhun gave her a small hug then leave the room.

Eunmi knew he have always treated her just as a lil' sister and nothing more. Since young, he's always treating her so good, doting so much on her. After her biological dad passed away in an accident and her mom remarried to Nichkhun's dad, Nichkhun was the one always there for her, no matter what. Though she knew he's her brother and there isn't any possibilities between them, she just don't want him to leave her side.