Long lost friend

He's my oppa, Nichkhun

Seeing Eunmi sleeping so soundly on his back, Taecyeon didn't want to disturb her and wake her up. So he place her down slowly on her bed adn tuck her to bed gently. Remembering that she sprained her ankle, he took a small cushion and place her ankle on top of it, ensuring that she won't hurt it while sleeping. After tucking her to bed, he left the room and went back to his room.

" thank god I came back early to check on her, if not, I couldn't imagine what would had happened to her just now "  Taecyeon lie down on his bed, thinking back of what happened just now. He was frowning upon thinking back of the man who tried to assult eunmi, but the next moment he was smiling at the thought of  how eunmi pout her lips and fell asleep on his back just now, like a small girl.

THE NEXT MORNING

Eunmi wake up with her whole body aching. Must be from all the intensive joggins last night, she thought. She force herelf to get down her bed and wash up. Just when she's changing, Nichkhun suddenly came in and saw her with on;y her bra and mini hot pants on.

" OPPA! " Eunmi saw him and immediately hid herself behind the door of the closet.

" ohmygod, I'm so sorry! " NIchkhun turned and went out the room, closing the door hardly, which caused the others to ask what happened.

" aish.. why are you slamming the door early in the morning? " Junshu asked but Nichkhun never said anything but just stand and wait outside.

" when did she developed so well.. " Nichkhun can't help but to have this thought in his mind.

" oppa, you looking for me? " Eunmi then came out from her room after she had her clothes worn on. Nichkhun look at her awkwardlt for a second then said " oh, I just wanted to ask if you wanna come to the company with us today if you've got nothing on "

" sure, since i've got nothing to do at home too "

After the breakfast, they leave to the company together. When they're in the car, Taecyeon then suddenly asked Eunmi about her sprained ankle.

" how's your ankle? is it better? "

" kwaenchana taecyeon oppa, it's better. Thanks for the piggyback last night " Eunmi told him

" you sprained your ankle? " Nichkhun asked worriedly.

" deh, but i'm fine now, don't worry oppa "

" How did you sprained it? " Nichkhun was still worried

" she was ... "  " I sprained in accidentally at home yesterday " Eunmi stopped Taecyeon from telling Nichkhun whatever happened last night. And Taeyceon immediately understand her intention.

JYPent

Eunmi stayed in the practice room watching them practicing their dance. Whenever they have short breaks in between, they sat down and rest and to accompany her, ensuring that she don't feel bored. But Eunmi didn't find it bored at all, she love watching Nichkhun in his serious mode and working hard on something. Throughout it, Taecyeon noticed that Eunmi was watching Nichkhun all along, without even turning her attention on the others. After they were done for the day, they went to had dinner at a bbq restaurant which most of the artists patronised often. And they bumped into the snsd members over there. As the 2PM members are close to the snsd members, they went to their table and said hi to them.

" Eunmi ? " Yuri then suddenly called for her. Eunmi looked at her for a few seconds curiously then Yuri stood up and huged her tightly.

" YAH! don't tell me you don't remember me. I'm so gonna be mad at you, octopus girl ! "

The word octopus girl made Eunmi finally recall back everything.

" Ohmygod! Yuri ! " she finally remembered her and hugged her back tightly.

" Wait, you girls know each other? " Nickhun asked curiously.

" We were the best buddies back in elementary school ! we practically do everything together. We were partners in the class, we eat  together, play together, everything! " Yuri told him excitedly.

" yeah, but after elementary school, mom married to dad and I left korea so we sort of lost contact with each other " Eunmi continued.

" What's with the octopus girl you just called her then? " Junho asked and yuri chuckled and explain " Cos' she's always pouting her lips and it makes looks like an octopus "  Then she turned back to Eunmi. 

" how come you're back in korea by the way ? " Eunmi and the 2pm members then settled down at a table next to their's and both of them were so busy takling to each other that they didn't even ate much. Both of them then decided to go to a small cafe nearby and continue their chat while the rest go back to their dorm.

" So, you'll be staying at korea for good ? "

" deh, i've talked to my parents about it and they had agree to it "

" that's great ! But you're intending to look for a job in fashion field right ? "

" deh "

" well, you can come try it out at my company. They are looking for designer and stylist "

" really ? "

" deh! cos' the designer we had just left and they need one to replace her position and work with us "

" well, i'm gonna try it out then ! "

" yeah you should! I can help you arrange for an interview tomorrow ! And in this case, we'll have more time with each other very often! Isn't it just awesome! "

" it sounds awesome! Komawo yuri ah! "

" no problem! I'll let them know later on and inform you about the time and venue ! " Yuri was so excited about it that she can't stop smiling happily.

" Eunmi ah, I missed you so much. I've so much to tell you, SO MUCH ! " The two girls chatted for hours before they finally bear to leave each other and head back home.