One week getaway

He's my oppa, Nichkhun

" Eunmi ah, mind telling me what's wrong now? "  that night, Nichkhun went to Eunmi's room, wanting to know why did she went to the club and even got so drunk.

" aniya.. it was just a moment of folly. Just, a sudden feel to hit the club. I didn't know I would be so drunk either. I remembered I merely drank... about.. just.. around 3 glasses ? " Eunmi honestly couldn't recall exactly how many glasses did she drank last night. She turned and saw Nichkhun staring at her intensely, as if detecting the reliability of her words through his eyes. Eunmi then bit her lips and turned away from his stare.

" moment of folly? are you telling me the truth or .. you having any troubles? " Nichkhun asked without moving his sight off Eunmi. Eunmi bit her lips even harder and frown her eyebrows a little. She don't even know what's wrong with her, how and what is she gonna tell him.

" Eunmi ah, you always turn to me whenever you've got any problems, can't you do the same this time round? "

Eunmi gave out a sigh then got up from the bed walking towards the window.

" I don't know what's wrong with me too oppa! I just.. just feel like it.. " She turned to Nichkhun and told him.

" What do you mean you just feel like it ? " Nichkhun got up too and asked her back.

" I just.. I .. I don't know.. I don't know what's wrong with me either.. " her voice fade softer as she said these words.

Nichkhun walked to her and held her shoulder, asking "  you have something troubling you, isn't it ? "

Eunmi looked at him, frowning her eyebrows still, then slowly answer him, " I don't know, oppa.. honestly, I really don't know what's wrong with me. I just feel so miserable inside, I don't know why... "
Tears slowly formed in her eyes unknowingly as she said these.

Seeing Eunmi almost tearing up, Nichkhun couldn't bear to probe any more further and make her feel more upset.
" Kwaenchana.. " he hugged her in his chest and whisper to her.

Taecyeon then went into Nichkhun's room after Nichkhun returned from Eunmi's room.

" Khun ah, what's wrong with Eunmi? " Taecyeon asked Nichkhun

" honestly, I've no idea too. She didn't explain. But I can see she's somehow feeling quite upset over something.. " Nichkhun told him

" Upset over what? She didn't say ? " Chansung, who just came in and overheard their conversation, asked curiously.

" I don't know, she never say. She kept saying she don't know what's wrong with herself too, but she's feeling quite miserable inside and she had no idea why either. I wonder what exactly is wrong.. " Nichkhun said worriedly.

The guys looked at each other, not saying anything but knew what's on each other mind. " If only there's a girl in the house who can talked to Eunmi about it "

Next morning, Eunmi woke up very early, deciding to go for a morning jog. But she knows very well that actually she just didn't want to face Taecyeon, that's why she had decided, to leave the house for a jog early in the morning when the members all haven't wake up, then went back when they had leave the dorm. She knows this isn't the best way but it's all she could think of for the time being.

In the noon, Eunmi went to SMent again as the manager asked for her.

" Eunmi shii, you may need to travel with us to LA the day after for the SM concert as we need you to be with the snsd girls. Is that alright with you ? "  the manager asked her.

Eunmi thought for a few seconds before answering " deh, I'm alright with it. How many days will it be ? "

" We'll be there for a week as there will be two concerts held over there "

" deh, I got it. I'm alright with it. " 

The manager then gave her a short briefing on what she have to do over there and also they had arranged for her to be sharing a room with Yuri as Yuri requested for it. After the short meeting with Eunmi, Yuri went to meet her, knowing she's in the company.

" Eunmi ah, I'm so nervous for the concert but I'm so happy too cos' you're be with me for that one week! " Yuri said happily.

" Yeah! And i just nice need this one week getaway from here! "  Eunmi hold her hands and told her.

" what are the both of chatting about so happily? " Donghae suddenly appear from nowhere together with the other superjunior members.

Eunmi turned and saw that it was Donghae and she smiled to him saying " annyeonghasaeyo "

" what's with the formalities? " Donghae then asked her.

" oh, right.. Annyeong donghae oppa "  after realising her mistake, she immediately correct her words and smiled shyly.

" hm? oppa? " Yuri was confused why is the two of them speaking informally.

" yuri ah, bianne, from now on, you're no longer her only friend because we have just acknowledge each other as friends yesterday " Donghae told her.

" jinja? " Yuri opened wide big and looked at Eunmi surprisingly.

" deh~ why do you look so surprised ? " Eunmi told her

" aniya, I'm just.. omo.. that's a good news! at least you still have donghae oppa to keep you company at LA when i'm not free ! " Yuri hugged her and squealed.