Scandals

He's my oppa, Nichkhun

Next morning, Eunmi woke up feeling very refreshed. She felt as though she finally let down a heavy stone in her heart. She stretched her body, smiling and embracing the warmth coming from the sunlight shining into her room through the curtains. Then suddenly there was a knock on her door and she opened it.

" Eunmi ah, sorry we can't have breakfast with you today, we need to go to the company now. " NIchkhun told her

" So early? "

" deh ... something important " Nichkhun's face wasn't very pleasant and Eunmi could see that. She wanted to know what happened but she knows that this isn't the right timing to ask so she just hold it back.

" arasseo oppa. it's alright. work comes first " Eunmi smiled and told him.

After everyone left the house, Eunmi called Yuri and asked her out for breakfast.

" Eunmi ah, I've got a favour to ask from you " Yuri suddenly said to her

"  what's up ? "

" well.. you are close to taecyeon oppa, right ? " Yuri seems very seriousand have this worried face

" deh.. wae? " Eunmi can't help but to feel that something is wrong

" actually, there's suddenly a rumor saying that jessica and taecyeon oppa are dating. One of the staff working at the cinema saw them going there not only once, but quite a few times. "  Yuri told her softly, ensuring no third party heard their conversation. Then she went on to continue,

" We asked jessica and of course she denied. But, all of us are quite suspicious about it as she's always out till late and we don't know with who. She's acting quite weirdly ever since this rumor came out this morning. So, I was thinking, if you could ask Taecyeon oppa for the truth "

Eunmi had no idea why she was feeling a tad upset when she heard about this. She felt a tinge of jealousy in her.

" kundeh, Taecyeon oppa hasn't been out till late recently. He's always either with the rest or at the dorm. Do you really think he and jessica are dating? "

Yuri let a sigh and said,  " I don't know.. that's why.. "

" You girls aren't allowed to date ? " Eunmi then asked

" Not really.. Leesooman seongsaengnim once told everyone of us, including the other groups, that he allow us to date but he will much prefer us to date within the company, so at least when scandals break out, explainations will be much more easier "

" what if jessica and taecyeon oppa's scandal are true? what would they do ? "

" of course they'll deny. "

" No wonder the members all went to the company so early this morning " Eunmi murmured and Yuri heard it.

" Jinja? Is it regarding this issue ? " Yuri asked nervously.

" I'm not sure. Nichkhun oppa merely told me that they need to go the company for something important. But his face looks not very pleasant.... "

" must be about that issue! Eunmi ah, jebal, if  possible, try to ask taecyeon oppa alright? the girls are trying hard to find out the truths from Jessica too " Yuri took her hands and told her.

" deh arasseo, kopchoma, i'll try to ask him and let you know asap " Eunmi told her and was thinking inside that she herself wanted to know the truth too.

After the breakfast, Eunmi went to the SMent with Yuri too as she need to pass her work to the manager. As she lay her design folio on the desk, she overheard their manager talking on the phone.

" he said he's gonna cover this issue up with jonghyun and shinsekyung. they'll still discussing about it now. So no matter what, just deny everything to the media and once the jonghyun scandal break out, people will forget about jessica's one. "

After the manager was done on the phone, he turned to Eunmi and let out a deep sigh.

" those girls.. how can they afford to have such scandal now.. " he said then gave out a sigh again.

" kopchomaseyo, given their current popularity and position they're in, everything's still safe, they won't fall just over this. Trust them " Eunmi told him. After having a short meeting about her designs for the girl's upcoming concert, she left the company.

While she was on her way back to the dorm, Nichkhun called her.

" Eunmi ah, are you free now ? "

" deh, oppa. i just finished my work "

" wanna go out with me? oppa haven't bought you to explore around yet ever since you reach korea "

" arasseo! I wanna eat all the delicacies over here oppa ! " Eunmi told him excitedly.

Soon enough, Eunmi and Nichkhun were walking along the street of dongdaemyun. With so many delicacies right infront of Eunmi, she can't help but to feel so blissful

" wa... oppa.. I feel so blissful right now! " Eunmi cried out innocently, earning a smile from Nichkhun.

" wait till those foods are inside your stomach then feel blissful " Nichkhun chuckled then took her hands and start filling their stomach.

" ddubokki ! ddubokki ! oppa, I wanna try that so badly ! " Eunmi saw two foreigners eating that and wanna try it too. So Nichkhun bought a small portion and they shared it.

" wa.. jinja mada! "

Nichkhun stare at Eunmi in amaze, wondering how on earth could she eat so much with her size.

" oppa, why do you keep staring at me ? "

" you are exactly a female version of chansung, eunmi ah, both of you eat so much. But chansung's a guy, so it's understandable. You're a girl and you eat so much, yet don't gain any fats. where do you hide your fats ? "  Nichkhun asked and he suddenly remember that morning when he saw her with only her bra and pants on.

' so there's where all her fats go to ... '   he thought.

" oppa, don't only think guys go for work out sessions, girls too. " Eunmi pout her lips at him and told him then continue eating her mandoo ( fried dumplings ) .

After all the eating and shopping, both of them slowly walked to the car. When they were in the car preparing to go back to the dorm, Eunmi suddenly asked something that shock Nichkhun.

" oppa, what are you guys gonna have for dinner ? "

Nichkhun turned to her with his eyes wide opened.

" you just ate ddubokki, mandoo, pajeon (korean-style pancake), kimbap (korean-style sushi roll), chicken intestine, stir-fried samgyupsal, and buldak (spicy chicken). And you're still not full ? "

" kundeh, soon enough is time for dinner, we need to eat dinner no matter what isn't it ? " Eunmi answer him back innocently.

Nichkhun had no idea what to say anymore and just then Eunmi suddenly said " jajamyeon ! "

" let's have jajamyeon for dinner, alright, oppa? Let's go back now and ask the rest ! Go, go, go ! "

Nichkhun couldn't stop her cravings so he just go along with it.

When they were in the car going back to the dorm, Eunmi decided to ask Nichkhun about the issue Yuri told her this morning.

" Oppa, I heard from Yuri this morning that Taecyeon oppa and Jessica are dating ? "

Nichkhun let out a sigh

" this is why we're called to the company so early this morning "

" So it's true? that they are dating ?? " Eunmi suddenly sat up straight and turned to him.

" He claims that they're just good friend, just like he and tiffany "

" so what the staff at the cinema said are true? they always went for a movie together, just the two of them? "

Nichkhun turned and take a glance of her then asked " why are you so curious? "

" aniya... Just asking for Yuri.. "  she leaned back to the seat and said, looking out of the window

" kundeh.. why does taecyeon oppa always have so much scandal ... " She murmured and Nichkhun who heard it, turned and look at her with some thinkings in his mind.