Moving on

He's my oppa, Nichkhun

" Oppa, I'm in LA now, it's 9pm plus over here right now, 1pm plus in Korea, am I right ? "  remembering her promise made to Nichkhun, Eunmi went down to take a stroll around the hotel and called him.

" that's right, clever girl. Had your dinner yet? "

" yeah, right after the rehearsal ended, we went back to the hotel and had our dinner. "

" you must be tired, Eunmi ah, need not give me a call every night, I trust your safety with Donghae hyung around. " Nichkhun told her.

Eunmi remained silent for few seconds when he said these.

" Eunmi? "

" ahh yea.. oppa.. "  she came back to her senses when Nichkhun called her name.

" what's wrong? "

" nothing, oppa, just thinking about something regarding work " Eunmi answered him, then asked him, " kundeh, oppa, why do you say you trust my safety with Donghae oppa around ? "

" Well, he ensured me that he'll take care of you and I know he's a man of words. Somemore, it's not as if you have no idea he was the one who took care of you that night when you got drunk. From that, I can very much trust him to take care of you just like how Taecyeon took care of you too whenever I'm not around ... "   knowing that he just mentioned a taboo name, Nichkhun's sentence eventually faded together with his fading voice.

Eunmi felt a gentle pinch on her heart when she heard Taecyeon's name.

" Eunmi ah... "

" Oppa, I've decided. " Eunmi interrupted him.

" Decided on what ? "

" To give up on this one sided feeling to Taecyeon oppa. I'm intending to use this one week to slowly adjust my feelings for him. " Eunmi told him firmly.

" Eunmi ah, are you sure ? "

" deh, I don't want to cling on a feeling that I'll never get anything in return back. I rather choose to be love and not to love. Am I very selfish for thinking this way ? "

" Silly girl, no matter what decision you choose, I'll definitely give you my support. Between to love someone or be love by someone, it's only normal for people to choose to be love than to love. But, if you find that someone to be love by, you must promise to let me know "  Nichkhun's words sent a smile on Eunmi's face.

" Oppa.. "

" yeah? "

" Komawo.. "

" yah, silly girl, what's there to thanks. I'm your brother, it's only right for me to give you advices. Eunmi ah, I've got to get back to work, take care of yourself alright. "

" deh " Eunmi answered him then ended the call.

Taking a deep breathe of the fresh air, Eunmi walked along the poolside and enjoy the night breeze then after a while, she went back to the hotel room and rest. Next morning, everyone got up in the late morning and have an early lunch then head to the concert hall again. To ensure the concert will be a success, they had one last rehearsal then got to rest for awhile and have an early dinner too before the concert start. While Eunmi and Yoona were choosing their set of food, Donghae and Eeteuk appear behind them and snatched the bigger set of the bento which Eunmi and Yoona were intending to take.

" oppa! " Yoona yelled and tried to snatch it back from eeteuk while Eunmi was just staring at Donghae with a unhappy face.

" You're intending to take this ? " Donghae pretended to be oblivious and asked.

" oppa, don't pretend as if you didn't know " Eunmi pout her lips and said.

" hm.. say something nice about me and I'll consider giving it to you "  Donghae smiled cheekily.

" ahh oppa... waeyirre... "  Eunmi whined and hit his arms.

" wae? is it so hard to say something nice about me? "  faking a sad face, Donghae turned away.

" oppa's very handsome! "

Hearing that, Donghae turned back at her and asked, " true hearted words? "

" deh. my true hearted words. can I have the bento set now? "

" yah.. you merely said that just for this bento set ! "

Eunmi chuckled and tried to explain that it's really her true hearted words. Just then, Heechul came and asked,

" yah, yah.. what's going on here ? "

" Donghae oppa snatched my dinner " Eunmi complained to him and Heechul looked at the bento set Donghae's taking on his hand and gasped. 

" kundeh Eunmi ah, you're intending to have that? that's such a big portion! "

" exactly! hyung, I was just trying to help her in eating lesser " Donghae immediately said to save himself from getting scolded by Heechul.

" what's wrong with that.. "

Heechul then asked Donghae to pass him the bento set and he did.

" faster take it, faster! " Heechul then passed it to Eunmi and said, " you should eat more, if not, you'll be all bones!"

" why are you snatching her food when she's already so skinny! " Heechul then smacked Donghae's head jokingly and left after getting his food.

" serves you right, oppa "  Eunmi and protect her bento set by holding it tightly.

" aniya, I was intending to give you back, since you said that I'm handsome. "

" I said that just for the sake of my food, oppa " Eunmi laughed and said

" so i'm not handsome to you? "

" oppa's not handsome to me at all... " Eunmi purposely said that, causing Donghae to look upset then she continued, " oppa's very very handsome! "

" yah, you're playing a fool on me " Donghae poked her on her waist and Eunmi dodged it then faster went to the table.

After the dinner, the concert was about to start and Eunmi faster helped the snsd girls with their costumes and get them ready for the performance. Throughout the whole six hours concert, everyone was tired but happy too as the screamings and cheerings from the fans let them know that the tiredness are all worth it. During the last performance, everyone went on the stage and bid goodbye to the fans and their first concert officially came to an end. Everyone went down the stage and head for the resting room. The staffs and managers all hi-fived and hugged them for the wonderful performance. Eunmi ran and hugged Yuri and the girls too when they were back at the resting room.

" what a wonderful concert! You girls were awesome! " Eunmi hugged them and said.

" komawo! " the girls hugged her too and said.

Eunmi then spot Donghae and went to him. " Oppa! " She called out to him and raised her hand out, intending to give him a hi-five. But Donghae didn't raised his hand, instead, he opened his arms wide to her, asking for hug instead of a hi-five. Eunmi rolled her eyes and chuckled then gave him a hug.

" it was a very awesome concert, you look very handsome performing on the stage just now " She told him then let go of him.

" this time round, can I think that it's your heartfelt words? " Donghae looked at her skeptically.

" it's really my heartfelt words, oppa, I swear " Eunmi looked at him earnestly and told him.

" I believe you, need not swear " Donghae ruffled her hair and said.

After the concert, everyone went back to the hotel to rest as they still got one more last concert the next day. The next day, it was another busy day for everyone but all of them were looking forward to it as they'll be a gathering party after the concert.

" great job everyone! The two days concert went very smoothly and it's a great success! Don't forget the celebration party later on, so go back to the hotel, wash up and... time to enjoy! "   the manager gathered everyone and told them.

" let's go party ! " the guys were shouting excitedly.