Letting go

He's my oppa, Nichkhun

yah, did Eunmi called you in LA ? " Taecyeon suddenly asked Nichkhun back at the dorm.

Nichkhun turned and took a look at him weirdly then said, " yeah, she did called me on the first night over there but I told her need not call me every night as I'm sure Donghae hyung would take care of her over there "

Taecyeon went silent after hearing this and Nichkhun looked at him suspiciously. He can't help but to have this thinking in his mind that Taecyeon don't just see Eunmi as a little sister, rather, more than just a little sister. Taecyeon let out a small sigh, thinking no one noticed it but Nichkhun noticed it. He turned and realise Nichkhun was staring at him and got a little shock.

" ahh wae? why are you staring at me like this? " he pretended to be calm and asked nochalantly but Nichkhun seems to be able to see through him.

" aniya.. you're gonna have a pimple over here on your face " Nichkhun lied to him smartly.

BACK IN LA

" Yuri ah~ are you done yet? "  Eunmi shouted for her while she was applying lip gloss on her lips.

" deh~ i'm done.. anni.. just a second, I've yet to put on lip gloss too " Yuri walked out from the toilet wearing an off shoulder black top with a white hot pants(just like the one she wore in cabi mv), brushing her hair. Eunmi shaked her head then got up and check herself in the mirror, she was wearing a yellow crop tee and a denim hot pants.

" kaca~ I'm done! Let's go meet up with the girls ! "  Yuri fixed her top then said to Eunmi. The girls were all dressed in hot pants, revealing their beautiful long legs as it's a party by the pool the company had arranged for them. After gathering all the girls, they head for the pool. When they reached the pool, almost everyone were all already there.

" finally! girls are indeed girls, taking so long to doll up " eeteuk shouted when he see them walking near. There were buffet and also cocktails over there. Donghae then went to Eunmi, holding onto a stick of bbq pork. 

" want some? " he offered her and Eunmi gladly accepted it.

" I bet you must be hungry again " he then and Eunmi glance a shot of stare at him with the meat still in

" oppa! " she hissed.

" arasseo, I shall not tease you tonight. " He chuckled then smile to her sweetly. Eunmi then suddenly thought of what Yuri told her that night and look away awkwardly.

" what's wrong? " Donghae asked

" nothing, just feel so relaxed tonight. For the past few weeks, I've been yearning so much for this feeling of relaxation. " Eunmi took a deep breathe of the fresh air and told him.

" sounds like you were going through a hard time the past few weeks? " Donghae then asked.

Eunmi looked up in the night sky and let out a weak smile then answered, " yeah.. but, it's all over.. those hard times have come to an end... "

Donghae stare at her quietly for few seconds until Yuri came and asked for Eunmi.

" Eunmi ah! there's cocktails over there! " Yuri came over and pulled her.

" Yuri ah, don't let her drink too much " Donghae told her and Yuri smiled and said, " Don't worry! kundeh oppa, if you're worried, come with us then, in this case, you can ensure that she don't drink too much "

Donghae shaked his head and let out a sigh and went with them eventually.

" See? He's so concern for you! " Yuri whispered in her ears while walking to the other side of the pool.

" yah.. he's just taking care of me on behalf of oppa " Eunmi whispered back then she turned her head behind and stole a glance of Donghae who's looking at some of s who are resting at the double lounger chair in the pool.

" oppa, don't worry, I won't get drunk again like that night. Tonight's different. " Eunmi assured Donghae and took a sip of the cocktail. Suddenly, Siwon and Eeteuk came and carried Yuri up and threw her in the pool. Donghae immediately shield Eunmi behind her back, as if a natural instinct for him to protect her. After they threw Yuri in, they turned and saw Eunmi behind Donghae and smiled cheekily to each other then tried to pull Eunmi but Donghae shield her behind him.

" Donghae ahh! don't be a party pooper ! " Eeteuk told him and they managed to pulled Eunmi out and carried her then threw in the water. Yuri was waiting for her in the pool laughing, expecting her to be thrown in too. After being thrown in the pool, Eunmi shake her head continuously for the water in her ears to be cleared out. Not after two second, the other snsd girls were also thrown in the water. Everyone was yelling and screaming. Seeing the girls getting bullied, the other superjunior members pushed siwon and eeteuk into the pool too, to take revenge for the girls. After Eunmi got out of the pool,  Donghae came to her with a large size towel.

" here, don't get a cold " he told her and wrap her up with the towel.

" komawo " she said to him and fully cover herself with the towel.

" Eunmi ah, I like you " Donghae suddenly said to her, causing Eunmi to nearly slipped and he immediately held onto her. 

" mianne, did I scared you ?"  he held onto her and asked.

" aniya.. I.. just, lost my balance out of a sudden.. "  Eunmi looked away awkwardly.

" Mianne, just have the sudden urge to let you know of my feelings. I didn't meant to scare you " Donghae explained.

" Kwaenchana.. " Eunmi answered him then continued, " oppa.. to be honest, I'm in the midst of letting go of my feelings for someone right now.. "  she slowly turned to him and told him, looking apologetic.

Donghae looked down the floor for few seconds then looked at her and smile, " Eunmi ah, don't misundestand me, I'm not asking you for anything, i'm just letting you know.. " 

" mianne, oppa... "  feeling guilty and dilematic, Eunmi could only say this to him.

" kwaenchana, need not feel sorry or guilty. You just got to know that, I'll be always here for you when you need me, alright ? " Donghae held onto her shoulder and told her.

Eunmi bit her lips and hugged him. " jeongmal mianne oppa.. "

" kwaenchana, silly girl ... " He hugged her back and patted her back.