Drunk

He's my oppa, Nichkhun

Back at 2pm dorm

" where the hell is Eunmi ? " Nichkhun was feeling uptight when he realised Eunmi isn't at the dorm and she's still not back at such late hour. What's worse is she didn't even bring along her phone.

" it's already midnight and she's still not back. Yah Taecyeon ah, how is it? Can you get through Tiffany's phone now? " Junsu asked.

" I've tried calling many times but it's unreachable.  I shall try calling yoona then. " Taecyeon picked up his phone again and dial Yoona's number "

On the other side

" deh hyukkie oppa, waeyo? " Yuri, who just reached their dorm from the airport, answered eunhyuk's call the moment her phone rang and vibrate inside her pocket.

Donghae snatched over the phone with his left hand and said to her " yah yuri ah, your friend Eunmi shii is with me now and she's drunk. Don't ask anything, just come now and i'll slowly explain to you everything. We're at cheongdam-dong Prima Hotel carpark right now. Be careful when you come here, arasseo  "

" bwoya?! deh, deh, arasseo ... I'm coming over right now. " Yuri got all worried when she heard that Eunmi is drunk and she's confused why is Donghae with her.

" What happened? What did Eunhyuk oppa called and said? " The members were all confused by Yuri's overreaction when she was on the phone just now.

" Yuri ah, Taecyeon oppa just called me and told me that Eunmi is missing and he asked me is she with you "  Yoona told Yuri after ending the call with Taecyeon.

" Eunmi is drunk and she's with Donghae oppa and Eunhyuk oppa. Donghae oppa asked me to go to Cheongdam-dong right now. Yoona ah, call Nichkhun oppa right now and inform him "

On the other side, Donghae carried Eunmi into his car and even took off his coat and cover her body up.

" donghae ah, who is she? " Eunhyuk was asking him again and again.

" she's a friend of yuri, and also, SNSD's main designer. "

" for real? this little hot chick over here is SNSD's main designer? " Eunhyuk turned and look at Eunmi.

" what are you looking at? who are you? Why are you kidnapping me? I've already told you, I'm not rich. If you want to kidnap, you should kidnap those actresses... " Eunmi got out of the car, trying to walk to them but she can't walk properly at all. Donghae got hold of her when she's about to fall.

" Tell you something.. those actresses.. idols.. they're very rich.. they are so.. so.. so pretty and y.. so popular.. so they must have earned a lot.. " Eunmi was so drunk that she had no idea what nonsense is she spouting.
Just then, Yuri reached and saw Eunmi. She immediately ran to her.

" Omo Eunmi ah! Why are you so drunk? "

" Yuri ah~ you've came.. these people kidnap me.. they are so mean.. I'm already feeling so warm yet he still keep covering me with a very thick blanket, trying to warm me to death.. yuri ah.. help me.. " Eunmi cried when she saw Yuri.

" arasseo, arasseo. kundeh Eunmi ah, you've got to cover yourself with something. why are you wearing so y ?"

Yuri tried to persuade her to cover herself up with Donghae's coat.

" hm.. why can those actresses wear so y and guys even love them to death, why can't I? kunde.. must be y, must be cute too.. " Eunmi then looked at her dress and start crying

" Yuri ah.. he must be crazy.. really crazy.. how can someone wear something y and cute at the same time.. one person only have one body.. how to wear two different types of clothes at the same time.. jinja~ jinja bicheokseo.. "

" deh, deh.. he's crazy, he's definitely crazy.. one person have only one body.. now, Eunmi ah, we need to get you back.  I believe Nichkhun oppa is already on his way here. " Yuri told Eunmi.

" Nichkhun ? " Donghae look at Yuri confused and asked.
Yuri told him Eunmi is Nichkhun's sister then asked him why is Eunmi with him over here.

" I was with Eunhyuk at the club for my friend's birthday party at the VIP area. Just when we were about to leave, I saw Eunmi over at the bar table and she was harrassed by two guys so I went to her and pretend to be her boyfriend and got rid of that two guys. "

" kunde, how did you know Eunmi ? " Yuri asked and Donghae explained their encounter at the SMent earlier today.

" hm... Yuri ah ~ Yuri ... "

Yuri went back to the car and took care of Eunmi while waiting for Nichkhun to reach. While waiting, Eunmi kept on whining like a small girl and complaint to Yuri about things she don't even understand.

" yuri ah... why are guys all such a flirt.. " Eunmi kept on whining. Yuri didn't know that Eunmi and Nichkhun had already talked to each other about Eunmi's ' feelings ' for him so she thought Eunmi was referring to Nichkhun.

Then a car arrived and captures their attention. Nichkhun got out of the car together with Taecyeon who got out from the driver seat too. Nichkhun immediately ran to Eunmi who was in Yuri's arms.

" what happened to her? " Nichkhun asked Yuri then saw Donghae and Eunhyuk.

" oh, donghae hyung, annyeong, was it you who helped her out from the club? " He asked Donghae and Donghae told him the whole encounter he had with Eunmi starting from the meeting at SMent in the noon.

" Oppa.. is it you.. " Eunmi heard Nichkhun's voice and asked for him. Nichkhun turned back to her and carried her in his arms. While Eunmi was carried by Nichkhun from Yuri, she shrugged away the coat on her body. Nichkhun was shocked to see her in such a revealing dress. Donghae immediately picked up his coat and place it on Eunmi but Eunmi shrug it away again.

" ahh.. I don't want this.. " she turned and hugged onto Nichkhun. But Nichkhun can't carry her up as she'll expose herself if she don't cover herself with the coat. Nichkhun turned to Yuri and she understand what he's thinking. So she take over Donghae's coat and put it on Eunmi, pressing it on her, not letting her shrug it away again no matter what. Nichkhun then grab the chance to carry her up and place her in Taecyeon's car. Taecyeon immediately opened the door for the backseat for them as Nichkhun placed her on the seat.

" Yuri ah, thanks so much "  Nichkhun told her then went to Donghae.

" Hyung, sorry for the trouble, thanks so much for tonight, let's find one day and have a drink, my treat "

" aniyo, no troubles at all. I didn't know she's your sister. If I knew, I'll definitely call you much earlier, bianne "

" aniya, I should be the one saying sorry. She gave you so much trouble. Here, your coat " Nichkhun passed back his coat and returned to the car.

" Yuri ah... andwae.. I don't wanna go back.. save me.. oppa's kidnapping me now.. why is everyone kidnapping me today... " Eunmi was just way too drunk.

Nichkhun bowed to Yuri then asked Taecyeon to faster drive and get them home as soon as possible. Taecyeon then remove his jacket and pass to Nichkhun to cover Eunmi with it.

" stop.. stop.. I want.. to puke.. " Eunmi suddenly feel like throwing up so Taecyeon immediately stopped the car at one side. Eunmi immediately went out and threw up. The two guys went out of the car too and took care of her. Taecyeon patted her on the back while Nichkhun wiped with wet tissues.

" feeling better? " Taecyeon asked her softly and gently.

" pikyeo.. shiryeoyo ~ " Eunmi shrugged his hand away and get back to the car pouting . Taecyeon merely thought she's drunk so he didn't put it to heart. While they were on the way back, Eunmi kept asking for more beer and fooling around in the car. There wasn't a moment of peace in the car. Nichkhun was slightly mad for her getting so drunk but he was more worried for her. While they were waiting for the lift, Eunmi kept making a scene and the two guys had to cover so that they won't create any disturbance to the neighbours and to bring attention too. When they finally reach their dorm, they finally release their hands.

" ahh wae~! I couldn't breathe! " Eunmi shouted the moment they finally take away their hands from . She break free from Nichkhun's arms and fell on the floor. The rest of the members were all shocked to see her so drunk.

" ahh... hurts... " She whined and rubbed her . Nichkhun immediately got her up on her feet and carry her into her room.

" what happened to her ? " Junsu asked and Taecyeon told them the whole story. Nichkhun placed Eunmi on her bed then went to the kitchen and got her a cup of warm water. While he was in the kitchen, Eunmi removed the jacket that's making her feel more warm and climbed out from the bed and fell down again, real hard this time round, causing a loud thump sound. Taecyeon immediately ran in her room and carried her up back to the bed.

" pikyeo~ ddo shiryeoyo! " Eunmi pushed him away with her body strength and she fell on him down on the floor instead. Chansung then came in and helped her up. This time round, Taecyeon sense something wrong. Eunmi never push Nichkhun away each time he helped her, not to Chansung too. She only push him away. He looked at her confusely and left the room.

" hyung, you're gonna let her just sleep in this drunken state? " Chansung then asked Nichkhun when he's back with the water. Nichkhun looked at her then let out a deep sigh. The members all know Eunmi and him are not blood related so it'll be kinda inappropriate for him to unchange her clothes for her.

" forget it, just let her sleep in this state. " Nichkhun told him and tucked her to bed then left the room.