New friend

He's my oppa, Nichkhun

Next morning, Eunmi woke up with a terrible splitting headache. She rubbed her head and whined, trying hard to recall what happened last night. All she remembered was that she entered this club and ordered drinks then she don't remember what happened after that. Pressing onto her temples, she force herself out of the bed and went out the room. She saw Taecyeon in the living room and she suddenly find herself stucked with no words to say to him.

" Woke up? Feeling better ? " Taecyeon saw her and went to her.

" deh.. " Eunmi looked away and answered him then walk away to the kitchen then to Nichkhun's room.

" Nichkhun and wooyoung are out for recordings. Junsu and junho are at the company. Chansung went out to get breakfast. " Taecyeon then told her.

" oh... " Eunmi didn't know what to say to him, all she know is, she don't feel like talking to him or facing him.

Just when she's about to went back to her room, Taecyeon stood right at her door, blocking her way.

" I need to wash up and change out from this dress " Eunmi told him coldly, still not looking at him.

" Eunmi ah, why are you ignoring me? " Taecyeon asked.

" oppa.. I need to wash up and change .. "

Taecyeon then took her by her shoulder and Eunmi finally looked at him. " why are you ignoring me? " he asked again. Eunmi looked away, not saying anything. She 's not ignoring him intentionally, she just didn't know what to say to him. Knowing that he's not gonna get any answers from her, Taecyeon let go of her and walked away. Eunmi felt apologetic for ignoring him but she really just didn't know what to say to him. There's something in her which is holding her back from speaking to him. She just don't know what exactly it is so she didn't know what to say to him. Suddenly, Yuri called her and told her the whole incident last night. 

" ohmygod, I was totally such an embarrasement last night  ... "  after knowing what she did, she felt so regretful for drinking so much.

" thank god donghae oppa was there, if not, what could have happened to you. Eunmi ah, why did you drank so much last night? " Yuri asked.

Eunmi let out a sigh. She don't know how to explain to Yuri at all as she don't even know why is she feeling that way in the first place.

" oh well.. a moment of folly, i guess.... "

Eunmi then took a shower and went out, not even having breakfast, and head to SMent. Knowing that the manager is back, she went to find him to discuss on the concepts of her designs. After the discussion, she meet up with Yuri for a short while. Just when she's about to leave, she met Donghae again. Although she felt very embarrassed in front of him, she knew she had to at least thank him for what he did last night.

" Annyeonghasaeyo Eunmi shii " Donghae walked towards her and smiled to her.

" Oh annyeonghasaeyo.. Heard from Yuri that you helped me out of the club and even took care of me last night. Sorry for the trouble and also, thanks for the help. I was such a embarrassement last night, chuseonghamnida "

" no troubles at all. I didn't knew you're Nichkhun sister. If i knew, I'll call him earlier. Kundeh.. I wasn't kidnapping you last night, don't misunderstood " Donghae suddenly said, leaving Eunmi with a confused expression. 

Donghae chuckled then told her, " You thought i was kidnapping you last night and even told me not to kidnap you, I should instead kidnap your brother, who's the richer one "

Eunmi's cheek turned red when she heard this.

" why didn't yuri told me this part ... tsk .. "  she mumbled

Donghae heard her and chuckled. Then a loud growl suddenly let out from Eunmi's stomach. Using her hand to pressed onto her stomach, she tried to hide her hunger.

" I know of a great cafe nearby, wanna have breakfast there? " Donghae smiled and asked her. Wanting to use this chance to thank him, Eunmi agreed to it.

" So, what were you doing all along in the club last night? "

Eunmi took a sip of her coffee then bit her lips.

" it's alright if you don't wanna say. "

" aniya.. just.. feeling troubled.. " Eunmi told him.

" next time, don't go alone. It's unsafe "

" well, I've not much friends over here. Just Yuri only.. I didn't want to ask any of the 2PM members too so ... " Eunmi said then let out a sigh.

" if you don't mind, I'm willing to be your friend . " Donghae then said.

Eunmi looked at him with her eyes brightened up then asked "  are you serious? "

" unless you mind having a friend like me ... "

" aniya! why would i mind having a friend like you " Eunmi smiled and told him.

" so, we're friends now? "

" deh ! " Eunmi answered him cheerfully. 

" alright! let's drop all the formalities with each other and speak in a more comfortable way then, Eunmi ah. you can just call me oppa " the sudden use of informal words used by Donghae makes Eunmi smile cheerfully.

" deh, donghae oppa! "