What should i do

the White Revenge

“what are you talking about?! Who are you?!” soyeon said in a high tone

Qri smirked and faced her, “ Lee Ji Hyun.. my name is lee ji hyun.. still remember me?”

“ji hyun??”soyeon screamed happily “Is that you?” soyeon stand up and hug him “is really you?? I miss you my friend”

Qri didn’t hug her back, he stood frozing.

“where are you going? Why did you suddenly disappeared? I’m searching you in everywhere.. thanks god, i finally meet you” she said happily.

But Qri realiase her hug, “i’m not the old ji hyun anymore..”

“what are you talking about? You still my bestfriend.. my ji hyun.. who always make me smile, who always protect me, who always..”

“CAN’T YOU JUST STOP?!” Qri shouted at her

Soyeon looked at him, she could see a pain in his face “what’s happened? Who made you became like this?” she took care of him. Soyeon really missed this man eventhough he changed.

The tears suddenly dropped from Qri’s eyes. He laughed painly, “you really want to know? You really want to know who made me become like this? Who made you lose the old ji hyun?” he smiled and continued answer her, “it’s you! It’s your father! It’s you favorite mother! It’s your family!! You have got your answer, now go out from my office and never think to come back again.”

But Soyeon didn’t move, she still stood in front of him. “what are you talking about? Did i  do something wrong to you? Did my family do something to you? I will not go out until you answer my question” soyeon said calmly. Their eyes met for a several minute. Soyeon could feel the warm of her eyes. He still the same ji hyun.. what changed you, hyun.. please tell me..

“you still same.. the stuborn princess.. “he smiled upset “do you want to know where i’m going for a several years? Why did i suddenly dissapear?” he stared at her “Your mother bought me to orphanage. The place that she said a wonderful place where i can meet you and play with you. The innocent kid who believed her evil words, waiting for his friend.. one day.. two days.. until he realized he has been trapped. Trap in a place called “orphanage”. After a year, that innocent kid who always smile and laugh became cold and quiet. One sentence that has planted in his mind, never trust anyone.”

“my mother really did that?” soyeon couldn’t believe it. How can her mother did that.. it’s impossible.

“not only your mother.. your father also... Did your father ever tell you why a small employee in company could become a president of the company?”

Soyeon looked back at him. Don’t tell me...

“Did your father ever tell you that he has already killed his bestfriend? The bestfriend who gave him a job. A bestfriend who gave him everything. But what did your father do? What was the repayment? Stole his company? Trapped his child? Killed him?” Qri suddenly laughed like crazy “That make me learnt something.. never use feeling the kindness also can kill someone” he walked to his cupboard and got a red wine. He poured to a glass and drank it “luckly, god still love me.. My Uncle found me and told me everything that had happend. Before My father died, he had already prepared everything for me. This Lee  Wonder Island..the last gift that he gave to me. I’m lucky, right? Still can be a rich man even though lost everything”

“i’m sorry..” only these words soyeon could say.

“i just took what is supposed to be mine”

“i’m sorry..what should i do....” soyeon couldn’t hold anymore. She cried so loud

But Qri didn’t even looked at her. he walked to the window “i will make all of you paid for what you had done” he strangled the glass until it broke into a piece.

 

--

Jiyeon took her back and went down. “annyeong princess~” jiyeon smiled look at the man

“princess??” she laughed “annyeong prince..” eunjung smiled shyly. He opened the car door and asked her to sit in. With the happy face, he drove the car.

Jiyeon’s eyes opened widely after saw something in the back. “oppa!! You has already bought it???” jiyeon took all of the album, “daebakk.. Omo!! T-ara New album?? Reply 1977??? Can i play it?” she asked with her puppy eyes

Eunjung smile widely, “of course you can..”

Jiyeon took the CD and played it. na ottohke~

“oh my god.. i really love this song!!! Daebak...” they enjoyed every song in the album. They also sang happy like a crazy fans in eunjung car. After an hour, they arrived.

“ah.. just stay a little while.. i still want to listen the song” she begged. Eunjung couldn’t say no to her.

“okay.. but this is the last song okay?”

“Yeah!!!” she danced happily and eunjung smiled looking how happy she was. This girl~ jinjja.. making me crazy just look at her smile.

It’s not a long time, after 3 minute the song end. “now, can we go in the park?” Eunjung asked her.

She nodded, “Let’s go!!!”

How can this girl so adorable? Eunjung can hold her smile.

They rode almost all of the game in the park. But not the scary one. They didn’t play any scary game. Eunjung always avoid that kind of game.

“oppa!! I want to ride that!!” eunjung looked at the where jiyeon pointed

“roller coaster???!! Are you sure?” eunjung jaw dropped.

“are you afraid?” jiyeon

“aniya.. aniya.. i’m not! I’m a man.. how can i afraid of those thing?”

“okay..let’s play that then..”

They went to the roller coaster. They didn’t have to queued because Eunjung bought the VIP ticket.

“ what i should i do?? I’m scared..” jiyeon said panicly

“oh? Serious? Just now i want to ride it badly” eunjung smiled again looking jiyeon reaction.

But jiyeon was totally not listen to him.  “i’m crazy..”

 When the annoucement of the employee that the roller coaster was going to coast. Jiyeon became more panic, “Ah!! Andweyo!!!”

Eunjung laughed hard looking at her. when the roller coaster was moving. Jiyeon kept shout and shout. She even hit the machine. When the roller coaster reached the peak. Jiyeon kept shout afraidly “AHHH!!!!! Ommmaa!!!!” eunjung also panic when it reached the top. He quickly grabbed jiyeon hand. Jiyeon screamed more louder. Both of them screamed whille their hand holding tightly. Their didn’t dare to open their eyes. Until the speed slow down and the roller coaster stopped.

“yah! Are you crying?”

“ah.... so scare oppa...” she hug him. Eunjung smiled again. Ah.. so cute!!!

“that why i don’t want you to ride that” he didn’t want to release the hug.

“ehm.. oppa.. can you release me?” said jiyeon awkward

“oh.. i’m sorry..” it’s only a several second..but it’s okay.. a good movement for me! Yeah!! “are you hungry?”

Jiyeon nodded, “yeah.. a little.. hehehe..”

“kajja!! Let’s eat something!!” he held her hand “oh i’m sorry”

But jiyeon didn’t release the hand, “it’s okay.. let’s holding hand” jiyeon smiled to him. She didn’t know that she have melted Eunjung heart.

Eunjung was totally blush. “kajja~”

They went to the a small restourant. “what do you want to eat?” eunjung asked her

“ehm.. i want to try their ramen..”

“okay.. 2 ramen”

 

They finished the food quickly. A happy chat and jokes were coloring their conversation. The time went so fast. It’s already evening. They had to go home.

“it’s really a good day.. “ jiyeon said happily in eunjung car. She took the CD and started to play the music again.

“yeah.. i’m really happy today.. gomawo jiyeon~ah..” he said calmly but sweet.

Jiyeon smiled and looked at him, “i’m the one who supposed to say that.. gomawo eunjung oppa..”

“ne..” he looked her back. “oh yeah.. i have a present for you.. “ he took the bag at his car and gave it to her while he was still driving. “open it”

Jiyeon opened the box, “Oh my!!!! T-ara Reply 1977 all version??”

“are you happy?”

“neee.....!!!!!!! gomawooooo...”

 

--

Hyomin was too lazy to wake up but she has to. “wao.. it’s already evening? How long did i sleep?” She woke up and took a shower. After finishing anything, she went out and took a walk in the beach behind the house. With her simple dress, she walking through the water. She opened her hills and with her feet, she ran and kicked the water happily.

“playing alone?” Hyomin stopped her action and turn around to the voice

“long time no see, park hyomin..” the man smiled to her

Hyomin opened her eyes widely, “Oh my...”

 

 

oh my.. who is the man??? waoo this story is getting more and more excited!!! wkwkwkw.. i hope you feel the same too. leave your comment okay? sorry for making all of you waiting too long.. gomawoo!! 

have you already heard T-ara "what should i do" and "do you know me"? i'm totally like it!!!! but.. honestly i don't want hyomin to wear too y.. i love her, seriously i love her.. that why i don't like her wear too y.  Please keep support T-ara okay?? i really want them to win this time!! hope it can be a present for Qri and Eunjung eonnie.. hehehe.. T-ara fighting!!!