Purple

the White Revenge

Eunjung looked at his watch, it’s already 7.45 AM.

“Jung Oppa!! Over here!!” screamed the girl calling Eunjung at the airport

“oh.. suzy.. thank you for coming..miss you a lot my little dongsaeng…” he hug her tightly

“miss you too oppa.. by the way, omma is waiting, kajja..” she dragged him to the car.

“oppa.. what made you back to Korean again?”  said Suzy broke the silent in the car

“today is Qyuri birthday, of course I have to back to Korean ”

“it’s already 5 years right?”

He nodded, “yeah.. 5 years..”

“and you still can’t forget her… Ah.. I’m so envy of Qyuri eonnie..”

“ne? why?”

“because she had the man who really love her. if I’m not your sister, I will make you be my boyfriend” she smiled.

“but I’m your brother, so… stopthinking about it. Hahaha..” Eunjung laughed hard after looking Suzy disappointed face.

---

 

They arrived at home, their mother is waiting in front of the house. “Eunjung ah.. you’ve already back.. miss you a lot my son..” she kiss his cheeks and hug him tightly.

“aigoo, omma.. I just left for 6 months and you’ve already missed me that much?” said eunjung kissing her mother back.

“0f course I miss you.. kajja.. omma’s already prepared your favorite food and some kimchi.. you must hungry and tired after flight for long time.”

“ne…”

Eunjung missed her mother food so much, he ate about 3 plates. His mother and sister just smiled while looking him eating.

“when did you back to Paris again?” asked her mother after eunjung finished eating.

“as soon as possible, may be tomorrow? Or day after tomorrow?”

“why so sudden? Can’t you just stay a week?” omma begged him

“ehm.. I can’t omma.. to many work to do in Paris, but I promised, i will back after finished my work. Oke omma??” he made some aegyo which made her mother smiled happy.

 

--

Eunjung took a bath and change her clothes. He got his car and drove to the tomb. He put the purple bouquets in from of Qyuri the tomb and sit beside it.

“I bring your favorite flowers, do you like it? Purple still your favorite, right?” he smiled and began to sing..“saeng il chuk ha ham ni da…saeng il chuk ha ham ni da….ji gu e seo u ju e seo….je il sa rang ham ni da…kkot ppo da deo gop kke…byeo bo da deo bal kke…sa ja bo da yong gam ha ge… happy birthday to you

“Happy birthday Qyuri.. I miss you a lot..  do you miss me? Ehm.. of course you miss me.. I’m your first love and last love. . .” he sighed hard and continued “Qyuri..I met a girl in Paris… her name is jiyeon.. park jiyeon.. she is sick same like you before. I really hope she can recover. She loves eating, same like you.. she also have a bright smile. I want to protect her, can i?  I don’t know why, but she is the first girl who could make me smile again.. After losing you, I have a hard time.. my world is so dark.. but After meet her, I .. I.. I can’t forget her…she make me feel alive again..Can I protect her, Qyuri?”

--

 

Soyeon and Jiyeon ran to the room 602, when they opened the door, they could see her father was lying low on the bed.

“appa..” soyeon almost cried looking her father condition.

“what’s actually happened eonnie?” asked jiyeon still didn’t understand the condition.

“we’ve already lost everything..”

“what do you mean, eonnie?”

“we’ve already lost everything, jiyeon~ah.. Appa company has already gone bankrupt.”

“what?? Don’t be joking.. it’s impossible.. how can everything happen so sudden?”

“Am I look like joking? Everything just come so sudden, even appa didn’t predict this could be happen.”

“I’m sorry eonnie.. it’s because of me, right? If you didn’t go to Paris, you could help appa and his company..” jiyeon blamed herself

“it’s not because of you jiyeon.. even I was there, I also can’t do anything..  stop blame yourself” she patted her and hug her.

“what can I do, eonnie?”

“I think we should meet the man who take our company..”

“who is the..”

Suddenly the door opened and made jiyeon stopped her words. The old lady came in, “Jiyeon.. soyeon..” she quickly approached them and hug them tightly, “misses you a lot..”

“ miss you too, omma..”

“how is your appa condition?” she asked after released the hug

“we don’t know..” their mother looked at their father sadly.

“you must be tired after flight from Paris, just go home and take a rest.. I will take care of your appa in here”

“omma.. you must be tired too after flight from Japan… let’s take care appa together” said jiyeon took care of her mother.

“ani.. I’m not tired. It’s a wife responsibility, jiyeon..” she patted the girl “just go home.. don’t forget to take your medicine..” she gave a wide hug to jiyeon

“omma.. it makes me sad looking you take care of appa.. I hope appa can really see how kind you are to him..” jiyeon hug her omma back but her omma released it.

“gwenchana.. jiyeon.. someday, he will know..  Soyeon, take jiyeon to home.. she shouldn’t be too tired”

“ne, omma.. jiyeon kajja..” soyeon grabbed jiyeon hand and took her back home. After Jiyeon and Soyeon gone. She approached her husband

“yeobo.. how can you be like this?” she took care of his hand “wake up, yeobo.. we still need you..”

--

 

Hyomin walked alone in the street with her camera. She photographed the view of city continuously. She was too fun shooting pains, she hit someone. “ommo…”

“watch out! Aish.. my shirt..”  hyomin heard him, she turned back

“you??!!” she screamed after looked the person

“Yah!! You again??” that man now laughing, didn’t believe they would meet again

“What are you doing in here? Isn’t you in Paris?”

“I want to ask that too.. hahaha.. I’m back to korea for some reason. How about you?” he asked back

“I have something to do in here… ommo.. what’s happened to your shirt?”  the man’s shirt was full of coffee.

“you hit me and my coffee spills on my shirt.. it’s your fault, you must be  responsible”

“I’m sorry Eunjung oppa..  jinjja mianhe.. let’s go to clothes store” she dragged him to the clothes store and chose some shirts for him.

“you don’t have to do this..”

“it’s okay.. it’s my fault, please try this, this, this, this, and this… oke?? I want to see you change the clothes. I will wait you in here.”

Eunjung could only shake his head and follow her wish. he went to the change room and started from the first shirt

he went out after changing and showed it to hyomin, "what do you think?"

"wao... i didn't know you have a good body... it's really suit you.. " hyomin was so happy looking the shirt.

"jinjja? hahaha.. i will try another.." he went to the changing room again and tried another one.

 

"how about this?"

"it's look good too oppa.. i think you suit everything.. you have a perfect body.."

"of course i have" he went again and change another clothes. this time is the black one.

"oppa.. should i buy you all the shirts?"

"Yah!! what make you want to do that?"

"because you just so handsome.." hyomin and made him a little bit brushing

"i know i'm handsome.." without listen to the answer, he went back and changed. This time is the grey one.

"oppa.. jijja.. i'm going to buy all the shirt"

eunjung laughed a lot hear the words, "yah.. Are you sure? the shirts in here is very expensive"

"oke..  just choose one of them then"

eunjung can't keep smiling looking at hyomin. this girls is really funny. And the last one..

"wao.. purple.. i love this.. oke, buy this one.." she said excited

"do you like purple?" 

"ehm.. not.. but for today yes.. hahaha.." she smiled again

she looked beautiful when she is smiling.. "what a strange girl.."

"i'm not a stranger, oke?"

"yeah yeah yeah.. now pay it.."

"arraso arraso.." when Hyomin wanted to pay, Eunjung stopped her.

"i'm just kidding.. i will paid for my shirt"

"ehm?? i'm treat you.. so i'm the one will pay it" She gave the card to the employer but eunjung gave first

"use mine, please.." the employer took the card and made the payment.

"this is your card, sir.." hyomin looked mad to eunjung

"ya.. don't be mad oke?" but hyomin didn't answered it. "are you really mad?" hyomin didn't answer again. "cheongmal..."

 

 

 

 

hai!! i'm update again.. but this time i'm feel a little happy because Today T-ara almost win in inkigayo,, (thank you god..) number 9!! i hope next week, they can win.. hahaha.. please keep support T-ara and support my story!! thank you for always reading my story.. don't forget to leave your opinion about this chapter. gamsahamnida!!!!

 

and don't forget to keep vote them in http://mwave.interest.me/mcountdown/voteState.m every friday until sunday.. gomawo..