Saranghae

the White Revenge

Their eyes were meeting and talking with each other. A smile was drawn on her face. The man held the girl right cheek and took care of it while driving his car. “thank you~”

“for what?” the girl asked

“for make me fall in love with you” said the man with a smile

“but.. i’m not the one who can make you always happy... i...”

“sshhh..” Qri stopped her, “ i love you..” he smiled again and they arrived at the small cafe.

Qri held jiyeon hand and took her inside. They weren’t any people in there. Jiyeon was confuse but Qri just smiled and let her sit. He went to the cafe maker and started made the coffee in front of jiyeon. Qri took some mug and started to make coffee with different taste. Jiyeon couldn’t kept her eyes off from him. She was amazed by his skill. He looked like a professional bartender “where do you learn that?”

“secret” Qri back to jiyeon and gave her the first cup of coffee.

jiyeon couldn’t hold her smile,

“do you like it?” Qri asked her

Jiyeon nodded, “mm..”

Qri took another cup out,

 

jiyeon blushed but she kept silent. Qri smiled again for the sixth or tenth? He couldn’t count it. for sure, he smiled a lot today.

“do you love me?” asked Qri to the blush girl

Jiyeon smiled widely, “saranghae oppa”

“nado jiyeon~ah”

Qri took another cup again.

jiyeon read it and blushed more red. She didn’t dare to look at Qri.

“so?”

“hm.. oppa... i..”

“hm?”

Suddenly the blood flew out from Jiyeon nose. His smile suddenly disappeared. Qri immediately ran toward her and took a tissue. He was really worried. “we have to go to the hospital”

But jiyeon stopped him. “no.. gwenchana..”

“NO! Let’s go to the hospital!” Qri shouted and tears have dropped.

Jiyeon wiped his tears, “oppa... why are you crying?”

“i don’t want to lose you, pabo~”

Jiyeon smiled and plant a light kiss on his lip. Qri didn’t care anymore, he lifted her and brought her like a bride to his car. “i’m not going to let you go” Qri tried to smile and kiss her back.

“if i can stop the time, i will do anything to pay for it” jiyeon said in the weak voice in Qri embrace

“no.. i will pay for it” he whispered back and smiled. Qri put the seat belt on her and drove in full speed to the hospital.

He held her hand and pray “god.. i need her”.

--

 

Hyomin smiled to the mirror, “ Good Morning~ red girl” she talked to herself

Ding dong~

“That’s must be sunny” she went to the door and opened it.

“annyeong~ do you sleep well?” asked the boy.

Hyomin nodded, “i’m hungry.. let’s have a breakfast”

“let’s go then..” sunny grabbed her hand and went to the restaurant inside the hotel.

“i think i forget something.. but what?” hyomin asked herself.

Sunny looked at her, “today is the last day we are in here, want to do something? Or go to disney land?”

Hyomin nodded, “yeah!! Let’s go!! I want to try all the game in disney land!!” she said happily like a child.

Sunny ruffled her hair, “ after having the breakfast, let’s go there then.”

Sunny and hyomin sat on the chair and ordered some food. “i want beef steak”

“just gave me a red tomato spaghetti” hyomin closed the book and gave it back to the waitress.

The waitress nodded and went to another side.

“one origin beef honey steak” said the man who wear white shirts.

Hyomin heard the man voice and turned back. “Jung oppa??”

Eunjung smiled, “oh.. we meet again..” eunjung looked at the man in front hyomin and greeted him, “nice to meet you, i’m ham eunjung”

“nice to meet you too, i’m lee soonkyu”

“why don’t you eat with us?” asked hyomin to eunjung.

“may i?” he looked at sunny

“of course!” hyomin answered.

Eunjung moved his chair to their seat. Sunny looked frustrated with hyomin. he just want to have a breakfast with hyomin. just two of them but hyomin didn’t know it.

“i have to go to the restroom” hyomin permission and left the man.

“why are you doing in here? Business?” asked sunny

Eunjung shook, “ani.. i’m here to help my friend. She is sick”

“she? Where is she then?” sunny asked again.

“i don’t know, may be still with her boyfriend?” he answered in sad tone.

Sunny looked at him, “do you like that girl?”

Eunjung who lowered his head, faced sunny who was smiled.

“why don’t you tell her?” sunny suggested.

“i have.. but.. she rejected me..”

“because of her boyfriend? Ehm.. it’s sound so complicated..” sunny felt guilty.

Eunjung just smiled.

At the other side, hyomin was washing her hand. “omg!! My bracelet!!” she quickly texts the silver mask man.

To : 0xxxxxxxx

Good morning, sir? I’m sorry for disturbing you.. but.. i need my bracelet back

 

After texting, she went back to her seat and the food has already arrived.  “i’m sorry for waiting me”

“it’s okay” said sunny and eunjung at the same time.

Eunjung smiled and looked at his phone. A small smiled was drawn on his face.

Sunny looked at him, “did that girl text you?”

Eunjung faced sunny, “ani.. it’s not her..”

“so why did you smile then?”

“it’s nothing” eunjung also confused with his self. Why did he smiled by reading the text from that purple mask girl? He decided to text her back.

“what are you guys talking about” asked hyomin confused.

“it’s our secret” said sunny with the tougue out.

Suddenly hyomin phone rang, hyomin got her phone and read the massage from the silver mask man.

From : 0xxxxxxx

Good morning. I’m sorry.. i forgot, where do you want to meet then?

 

“who is it?” sunny asked again

“secret!” hyomin took a revenge and sent a massage back.

To: 0xxxxxx

Today i’m going to disney land with my friend, i have time after back from there. And how about you?

“yah!” sunny said madly, “eunjung, do you have time today? want to go to disney land with us?” asked sunny to eunjung. He didn’t know why, but he has already treated eunjung as his best friend. He also felt pity for eunjung. Alone in America? It’s sound so lonely.

“ehm..” eunjung was about to say no, but he got a massage again. He read it and smiled, “okay.. let’s go then”

As soon as hyomin got a replied from the man,

From : 0xxxxxxxxx

Okay.. let’s meet in disney land then.. i’m going to there too. When you arrive, just text me where you are.

 

As soon as they finished their breakfast, sunny drove his car and went to the disney land. They talked to each other like a long time no see friends. Sunny parked his car and they went out.

“waoo!! Disney land!!” shouted hyomin happily.

Eunjung who looked at the girl and laughed hard. How could she be so childish?

Hyomin immediately texted the silver mask man.

To : 0xxxxxxx

Hei.. i’m arrived, where are you?

 

As soon as eunjung phone rang, he grabbed her phone and read the text.

From : 0xxxxx

I’ve arrive too. What do you wear? I’m wear a white shirt and i’m still in front of the gate. Where are you?

 

After eunjung sent the massage, hyomin got the reply. Sunny looked at them who is busy with their phone. “yah! Stop busy with your phone.. forget about your massage a while”

“andwee” said eunjung and hyomin at the same time.

Sunny was shocked, “what’s wrong with both of you?”

“it’s important” said eunjung and hyomin at the same time again.

“yah! Stopped shouted at me” sunny got annoying.

Hyomin texted back and sent to the man while her eyes were searching for a man who wore a white shirt.

Eunjung read the text and started to look for a girl who wear red dress. Eunjung was frustrated. So many people wore red today, how could he find her? he grabbed his phone and about to call her when suddenly a call came in.

“amber?” he answered the call, “oh, what’s up?”

“yah! Where are you?”

“me? in the disney land? Wae?”

“jiyeon is in the hospital now!”

“what??!! Okay! I’m going there now!”

Eunjung faced sunny and hyomin who looked at him worried. “i’m sorry guys.. i have to go.. something emergency happened”

“did that girl sick?” sunny asked

Eunjung nodded, “yeah.. i have to go to the hospital now..”

“let us send you then” hyomin suggested

“no.. you guys just had fun”

“no.. hyomin was right, let us send you to the hospital then” sunny tapped him

“gomawo, hyung..”

---

Qri looked at jiyeon pale face, he grabbed her hand and put it on his cheek. “don’t leave me~” he whispered

Jiyeon slowly opened her eyes and saw Qri. “hello~” she said in the weak voice

“hello~ do you feel better?” Qri asked with a smile

Jiyeon nodded, “ne.. i’m hungry”

Qri smiled again, “what do you want to eat then?” he kissed her hand

“everything.. chicken.., beef,.. samgyupsal..., ramyun..” she joked while still weak

Qri took care of her hair and smiled hearing her request, “ okay..  but after you are cure”

“it’s going to be very long then..” she said almost whispered

Qri didn’t answer her. he smiled and kiss her forehead. “don’t think too much.. you will okay”

 

 

>>> leave your comment and vote the story if you like the story<<<<