First date

the White Revenge

 

Hyomin opened her eyes and looked around. There aren’t anything around, all is white and no one in here. Hyomin was alone. She took a hard breath.

“hai~” hyomin looking around tried to find the owner of that voice.

“who are you? And where are you?” asked hyomin still searching.

“here” she said and made hyomin had a heart attack for a moment

“YOU?!”

The girl smiled, “how are you?”

Hyomin still didn’t believed for what she saw in front of her. “so, the girl who always talking in my dream is you?”

The girl nodded and gave a warm smiled “how is eunjung?”

Hyomin smirked “why don’t you appear on his dream and talked to him?”

The girl pouted “i will if i can, and... one thing that you have to know is.. he is in love with you”

Hyomin frowned “don’t make a joke, he just looked me as you, Gyuri ssi”

“if i said he looked me as you before, do you believe?” Gyuri asked back

Hyomin chuckled “we never met before, how can we know each other? It’s unreasonable”

Gyuri shook her head again, “no.. you and he have met before you were missing. You were in kindergarten that time, so you may not remember. But not with eunjung. He remembers you and always tried to find you, but he got a wrong person. He met me and thought i was you”

“don’t joke with me.. it’s impossible. Why should i believe your words?”

Gyuri sighed, “ i also didn’t believe until he told me the reason he love me. his first sight for me and i knew that girl that he loved wasn’t me but my missing twin and it was you, hyomin”

Hyomin sighed “so.. what should i do?”

Gyuri smiled, “try to love him back.. not.. make him love you again”

“what if i can’t?” hyomin looked at her

But gyuri smiled, “you can do it. it’s destiny. Fighting!!”  suddenly gyuri slowly disappeared

“yah!! Wait!! I have so many things to ask!! Wait!!”

 

Eunjung was awake when hyomin kept shouting. He walked up and looked at that girl. “did she have a nightmare?” eunjung patted her and tried to wake her up “hyomin ssi.. hyomin ssi..”

Hyomin opened her eyes and saw eunjung with his worried face. “are you okay?” he asked while looking her.

“oh.. ne...”

Eunjung walked to the kitchen and took a glass of water for her, “drink it, it will make you calm down”

Hyomin took it “thank you”

“having a nightmare?” eunjung asked

Hyomin shook “i met your girlfriend”

Eunjung shocked but his face turned to smile “how is she?”

“she is good. She also asked me for a same question for you”

Eunjung gave a warm smiled, “so.. what are you talking about until you kept shouting?”

 Eunjung laughed after remembered that shouting scene.

“she asked me to make you love me again” hyomin told the truth

“will you do it?” a bit hope for eunjung

Hyomin shook, “i don’t know, should i try?”

Eunjung immediately nodded, “you should. Not.. you must” he smiled happily “please..”

Hyomin bit her lips, “i don’t know”

“then.. i will make you love me”

Hyomin raised her eyebrows, “should i let you?”

“let me try then.. so.. can you spend your time with me?” eunjung asked with a hope

Hyomin smiled, “ okay”

Eunjung jumped happy, “assa! Okay, i will go home now and picked you up at 9 AM”

“oh~”

“annyeong!!” eunjung shouted happily and went out from hyomin’s room. After eunjung left, suddenly the door was been knocking.

“who is it?” hyomin got up and reached the door.

“good morning~” said the little boy.

“morning sunny~ah” she let sunny to come in while she was preparing some drink for him.

Sunny looked at her, “ you.. and.. eunjung..?”

Hyomin turned back, “is not what like you are thinking” and gave the drink to sunny.

“so? Why he came out from you room?” sunny knew he asked a stupid question. Hyomin had already rejected him, but sunny still love her.

Hyomin signed, “ we just met from an accident” hyomin opened her laptop and let sunny read it.

Sunny frowned and read the writing on the scene. “you have a twin??” sunny shocked but he kept reading it “i’m sorry..” he said after reading the death news about her twins. “Eunjung???” he looked at hyomin. “don’t tell me he sees you as his ex-girlfriens”

“at first we didn’t know each other, and for sure he didn’t think of me as his ex-girlfriend. But everything changes when you brought me to that party” sunny didn’t dare to ask, he wanted to hear the full story  “the mask party made me met him again and made him think that i’m her ex-girlfriend. But at that time, we didn’t know each other. I didn’t know that he was eunjung and eunjung also didn’t know that i was hyomin. i escaped from him at that time and met you but.. i don’t know that i was lucky or unlucky. I lost my bracelet. The bracelet that i wore since i was child. That bracelet was more important than my life and guessed who found it? that mask man who i didn’t know that was eunjung”  hyomin smirked “ i should feel strange when i tried to meet that mask man but always meet eunjung at the end. We never met until yesterday. Qri oppa showed me a picture of my family. And i told Mr kim to search everything. And here the news i get. i knew that eunjung and my twin relationship, i know that mask man was eunjung and i know he just saw me as my twin at that time.”

Sunny signed “at that time or until now?”

Hyomin shook “molla.. he asked me out”

Sunny gasped “and your answer is?”

“no at first but yes after”

“why? What changed you mind?”

Hyomin smiled “not ‘what’ but ‘who’.. my twins”

“how?”

“at my dream.. she told me everything” sunny looked at her unbelievable “ i know it was unbelievable, but i believe her. and i will do what she ask”

Sunny was disappointed, “and? She asked you to go out with him?”

Hyomin nodded, “i’m trying.. if still can’t, i will reject him”

Sunny didn’t know what to say. He hated someone hurt her but he also wanted someone to make her happy and forgot about Qri. but if that person only saw her as a different person, it will hurt her more. Why her life had to be this complicated? And..Why the one who will protect her is not me? “today is your date?”

Hyomin nodded

“i’m back to korea at 7 pm, if he doesn’t the one who can make you happy and you reject him.. come with me to the korea. But if he is the one for you, i will congrats you”

Hyomin nodded again, “thank you”

 

--

Eunjung prepared everything before drove his car and went to pinch hyomin. he only need 15 minutes to reach the place and walked to the room.

Knock! Knock!

Hyomin heard the knocking and opened the door.

“hello? Are you ready?” hyomin let eunjung to come in

“hello jung” said the man on the other side

“oh.. hello sunny” he said a bit confused , nervous and guilty

“i’m changing first, don’t mind to wait for me?” hyomin asked and eunjung nodded. Hyomin went to the bathroom and leaving those guys on the living room.

“she is not your ex-girlfriend” said sunny suddenly

Eunjung was surprised but he kept it as question. “ yes, she is park hyomin”

“i hope you didn’t hurt her”

Eunjung smiled, “i won’t.  If i do, i will kill myself”

Sunny smiled for his answered, “okay.. since you are here, i have to go then~ enjoy your date then, if not.. i’m going to take her back”

“thank you”

Without any words, he left the room. 10 minutes after, hyomin came out with her y red dress which made eunjung looked at her.

“stop staring me.. i know i’m beautiful” teased hyomin and made eunjung blushed

“you don’t have another dress?” asked eunjung.

“why? It’s terrible?”

“ani.. but.. i just don’t want another guys to look at you”

Hyomin held her smile, “okay.. i will change it”  hyomin went back to the bathroom and changed her clothes.

When she walked out, eunjung gasped looking her.

“is this okay?” she asked

Eunjung was shocked looking her. He had to admit that hyomin looked so beautiful with that white and blackand her body figure was so y and perfect. But still, he didn’t want to let anybody looked at her perfect body. “no.. change it. i don’t like it”

Hyomin frowned, “but i like it”

“but you are going to date with me, so change it” eunjung ordered her

“you are no one to me, you can’t order me” hyomin said made eunjung bit his bottom lips

“aiissh.. shiroo~ change it, pleaseee~” he begged

Hyomin smiled, “arraso, i will change it”

“please no short pant,  no short shirt, no short dress. Don’t dare to wear anything that short or show your body, arrasoo?” eunjung shouted.

Hyomin came back with a casual cloth, “happy now?”

Eunjung looked at her happily and nodded “you look beautiful “ she smiled brightly

Hyomin could only shook her head “let’s go now”

Eunjung nodded and grabbed her hand.  hyomin looked at him for his action. They went to eunjung car and eunjung drove it.

“where are we going?” asked hyomin

“hm... secret” eunjung smiled

“i hope it’s not a boring place”

Eunjung smiled “you will like it. Do you want to hear some music?”

Hyomin nodded. Eunjung took out the cd and played it while driving.

Ima nara kitto koe te ikeru
yume o kanaeru Just Now!
mae dake o mi te hashiridase ba
nani mo kowaku nai

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbH0Xond3aw ) >>> "Just Now"

“isn’t this T-ara new japanese song?” hyomin asked while enjoying the music

Eunjung nodded, “ i’m T-ara fans. Love all of them, especially to ham Eun”

“i’m also T-ara fans!! But i’m a big fans of Park Hyo!” she said happily

“so happy to know that you are also T-ara fans! Park Ji is going to have her solo debut. I can’t wait to see the MV”

Hyomin agreed, “ne.. she is so beautiful.  And Park Hyo also will have a solo debut. I can’t wait too”

They talked about T-ara until they reach the place. Eunjung stopped the car and opened the door for hyomin.

“wwaao~”  hyomin walked out. She could smell the sea and felt the wind.

“you like it?”

Hyomin nodded. “i miss beach so much” she opened her hills and ran to the water. Eunjung also did the same.  “it’s cold”

A devil idea came from eunjung mind. He took the water and doused her with the sea water. Hyomin got wet. She looked at eunjung unbelievable with what had he done to her. she splashed him until eunjung got all wet. Eunjung also wanted to take revenge. He came closer to hyomin and carried her.

“yah!! Put me down!!” hyomin shouted afraid. But eunjung didn’t hear it. he released her and made her falling to the water.

Hyomin got up from the water and gave a cold stared to him. “yah!! Ham eunjung!!”  her body was all wet now.

Eunjung immediately ran away from hyomin. hyomin couldn’t let him go. she pursued from the back “yah!! Ham eunjung!! You better stop running!” hyomin shouted.

Hyomin ran but she was too tired so a devil idea came out. She pretended falling down and hurt herself “oucchh..”

Eunjung heard hyomin voice, he turned back and saw that girl was holding her feet. He ran back to the girl and kneed down “are you okay?” he worried

But hyomin didn’t answer him. She got up and walked with her hurt feet.

“i’m sorry~ i didn’t mean too.. please forgive me~” eunjung was so worrying about hyomin feet condition.  Hyomin didn’t walk properly . but still hyomin didn’t answer him and kept walking to the beach. Eunjung approached her and said sorry again. “mianhe.. don’t get mad, okay?”

Hyomin looked at him and suddenly pushed him until he fell to the water. “i got you!!” she shouted happily and ran away.

“yah! You fool me??”

“you deserve it!” she shouted from the far.

Eunjung didn’t want to give up so easy, he got up and ran to hyomin. hyomin was so afraid, she ran more and more fast but eunjung was a man, so he ran more fast. He caught the girl and carried her again with the bride style.

“put me down!!” hyomin screamed and hit eunjung.

But it didn’t hurt eunjung. He walked to the sea and was going to throw hyomin again. But hyomin hugged him so tight.

“please~ “ hyomin begged while closing her eyes

Eunjung smiled and walked to the sand land again. “open your eyes”

Hyomin opened her eyes.

“how long you want to hug me this tight?” eunjung and made hyomin released her hug. She was blushing for her own action.

Eunjung ruffled his hair, “aish.. i think i’m really falling in love with you” said eunjung honestly

Hyomin looked at him

“my heart is going to explode now. It beats so fast” eunjung held his chest and looked at hyomin. their eyes met for a moment and from that eyes, hyomin knew he told the truth. She couldn’t say anything but blushed and fell for his words.

He took her hand and put it on his chest. “can you feel it?”

Hyomin was so embarrassing. Her heart also beat so fast. Damn! How can he make me felt this way?

“let’s change our clothes. I don’t want my little girl to get cold” he smiled and held her hand to the car.

“i bought some clothes but i don’t know you side. Hope this will match with you” eunjung said and hyomin nodded. They went to the changing room near the beach and changed their wet clothes.

After a while they came out and met again. hyomin came out with the yellow shirt  while eunjung with the grey shirt “wao~ it suits you!” 

“and thank you for the underwear” hyomin “how do you know my size?” hyomin teased again.

Eunjung blushed hard. “ani.. i’m.. it’s.. “ eunjung lost his own words

Hyomin laughed hard. “ where are we going then?” she changed the topic

“ehm.. let’s eat and then.. go to jiyeon and Qri wedding”

Hyomin nodded “let’s go then”

 

 

 

the next chapter will be the last chapter.. it's going to be end

i'm sorry for a boring story and had ever disappointed you about the story line.

since it's going to be end, don't forget to comment for  this chapter  ^^