the Truth

the White Revenge

 

Jiyeon walked toward the patient room. But she stopped when she was going to open it. She heard her mother and sister conversation.

“omma.. what should we do now?” soyeon stopped crying and looked at her mother

“ji hyun is back..  he must very hate me and your father. He just want to take a revenge to us.. omma will meet him and talk to him, i hope he will understand”

 

What are they talking about? Who is ji hyun?

 

“omma.. he is changing now.. he is not the old ji hyun that will listen to anyone. He even not ji hyun that i know.. he is very cold and his mind is full of revenge for what have oppa done to his father and what have you done to him”

 

What have omma and appa done in the past? Why they didn’t tell me anything?

 

“It’s an accident, soyeon..” her omma sighed “I’m really sorry for what have i done to him.. I will meet him tomorrow in his office, Lee Wonder Island” she took her phone and tried to call her secretary.

Jiyeon walked away from the door and called her sister, “yeoboseyo? Oh.. eonnie.. i’m in the canteen, what do you want to eat?.. oh.. ne.. i will buy for you...”

--

 

“Eunjung~ah!!!” his mother went upstair and approached his room

But eunjung didn’t answer her, he kept talking with some man in his laptop with French language.

His mother was waiting for him in his bed and looking how serious her son was. After eunjung finished his meeting with his workers in France, he turned back to her mother, “omma mian for make you waiting..”

But her mother approached him and gave him a hug with the big smile, “aniyo.. my son is working.. how can i disturb you?”

“why did you call me?”

“Your cousin is going to get married in Jeju Island on Spring season, so you need to empty your schedule”

“spring? Hm.. okay.. i will..”

“and when you are going to married?”

Eunjung jaw dropped hearing his mother words, “mom.. i’m still 27, no need to be quickly”

“but i want to have a grandchild who can i carry and accompany me everyday”

“omma.. be patient okay? Maybe 2 or 5  years later, hahaha..”

--

 

The next day, jiyeon cancelled all her schedule included her appointment with Qri. She need to know who was Ji Hyun and what’s actually was going on. Before that, she have already put a small camera in her mother cloth. Luckily her mother didn’t notice that. So she could watch their conversation.  Jiyeon stayed at her room and prepared her laptop. Didn’t forget she put her headset so she could hear it clearly.

Jiyeon could see her mother walked to the room and sat the sofa waiting for the man.

“i’m sorry miss.. you have to wait a minute, he is having a meeting” said some girl to her mother.

 

Wait.. have i ever heard her voice? Why is so similar to me? Jiyeon couldn’t see the girl because the camera only took her body not her face. I hope this camera do his job to catch the face not a body.

Jiyeon kept watching where is the man? It’s already taken half hours! But jiyeon kept patiently waiting. After almost one hour, sound of the door could be hear

Oh!! I hope it’s him

 

The man didn’t say anything but walked toward the sofa and had a seat

 

Aiishh!! This stupid camera!! Why you kept catch a body posture!! I need his face not his body

 

“jj..ii..ji hyun~ah...” jiyeon could felt that her mother was trembling

“annyeonghaseyo, madam park” said the man politely

“ji hyun~ah.. it’s that you?”

“do i look like a ghost madam?” he tried to make a job but a second he turned to a serious face again.

 

Did i ever meet this man? Why do i fell ever hear this voice?

 

“i’m sorry..”

“sorry for what?”

“for what i have done to you..”

“ehm? What have you done to me then? I’m sorry.. i can’t remember, could you please tell me?”

 

This man! I know he have already know! But he wanted omma to tell! What the hell is he? jiyeon felt angry, she didn’t accept it.

 

Her mother sighed hard and continued, “i’m sorry for lie to you and took you to the orphanage.. i’m sorry for make you wait for nothing in orphanage”

“ehm.. i remember now..” he went to his desk and took a red wine “want some drink?” he poured into 2 glasses “so you are the woman who left me in the orphanage and what made you come and apologize to me now?” he asked back and made the silent fill the room

 

Wait.. did my mom do that to that man??? It’s impossible.. omma isn’t that kind of person.. but how.. why did she do that?

 

“can’t answered?” the man gave a drink to her. “ehm.. it’s a good wine, make me warm in this cold winter” he drank again

“what can i do to make you stop?”

“what can you do? Ehm.. nothing.. i can do by myself.. i will make you lost everything, madam park..” he gave a dead stared.

Suddenly the phone rang, she took her phone and answer, “yes?.. what are you talking about?..” she looked at him and closed her phone

“wao.. you’ve already got the news?” he smiled

“one company is not enough for you? Why did you have to take my company?” she said a bit upset

 

Wait... wait.. does omma just lost her company?? How?? Did he do that?

 

He got closer his face to madam park, “i want you, your family to lose everything..”

 

Jiyeon froze. She really lost her words. She couldn’t believe what she saw on the screen  So.. Ji Hyun.. so.. ji hyun is Qri oppa?  Suddenly jiyeon felt so hurt. Her tears fell down

 

“now i have lost everything.. can you stop your revenge?”

Qri shook his head, “of course not.. i also want you to feel the pain”

“Ji Hyun~ah.. your father death was an accident”

“that accident wouldn’t have happened if it wasn’t your fault.. how can you make my father in love with you and you dump him.. how can you make 2 guys crazy because of you? You are really a , huh? Is it really an accident? Do you still believe your stupid husband? “ Qri laughed painly “it’s already been planning, madam park.. your husband had already planned it. He knew my father was in love with you and he took this chance to make some acting that made them fighting. And do you know, when my father was hitting on the desk, he hadn’t died but he pretended died. He heard all the conversation and recorded it. He really died when your husband shooted him with a gun. Do you know it, madam? I guess, you didn’t know anything.. you are just a stupid woman that can be use to get the company”

--

 

Jiyeon closed her laptop, her heart felt so pain did appa do that? Jiyeon laughed like crazy. She couldn’t stop crying. She didn’t even notice her nose was bleeding. She started coughing and coughing and the blood came out from . She looked at the blood and let it be. She didn’t care anymore. did he know me? I guess he know me.. i guess he knew me as a daughter of Park jiyeon smiled painly so, the meeting had been planning.. All the time we spent in Paris was fake.. no.. all is fake.. he just used me.. yeah.. he just used me to revenge Jiyeon was coughing more loud and loud, she fell on the floor. She felt so tired and sleepy. She closed the eyes and let the blood flew.

 

--

Eunjung pressed the bell after a second soyeon came, “oh!! Jung oppa!! What do you do in here? Come in.. it’s so cold outside” Eunjung and soyeon came in the room and felt the warm

“wah.. so warm inside..” eunjung said happily

Soyeon smiled looking at him, “what are you doing in here? “

“oh.. actually, i’m going back to Paris tomorrow so i want to say goodbye to you and jiyeon”

“jinjja?? I’m going to miss you oppa..”

He smiled widely, “yeah.. i’m going to miss you too, soyeon..”

“oh.. jiyeon is in her room, let’s meet her” eunjung nodded and went to upstairs with Soyeon, “Jiyeon~ah!!! Someone is coming!!!” soyeon tried to open the door “she locked it? Yah!! Jiyeon~ah!! Open the door!!” but no answer from her. Soyeon took her phone and call her. she could hear the ringing phone inside the room. “I’m sure she is in the room, did she sleep?”

Soyeon knocked the door, “jiyeon~ah..” but no answered “Jiyeon!!!” no answered again. Soyeon became panic “is something happen?”

“let me..” eunjung with his taekwondo skill, he kicked the door and in the second the door opened.

“ji.. JIYEON!!!” soyeon screamed when she looked all the blood in the floor and jiyeon was fainting in the floor.

Eunjung ran toward her and lift her up like a bride, “Palli!! We have to go to hospital!!”

 

 

let me read your comment about this chapter.. hehehe..