12 December

the White Revenge

“playing alone?” Hyomin stopped her action and turn around to the voice

“long time no see, park hyomin..” the man smiled to her

Hyomin opened her eyes widely, “Oh my...”

The man approached her and hug her tightly. “miss you a lot”

“miss you too!!! When you arrived?? Why don’t you call me??” hyomin released the hug and looked at him. But he just smiled.

“i want to give you a surprise!! And.. why you are in the beach alone? Where is Qri?”

Hyomin just smiled. She tried her best to look okay, “he is very busy.. and i’m over sleep”

“It’s totally a lie.. you are really not good in acting “ he smiled calmly to her.

“yeah.. i never can act in front of you.. Lee Sunny.. and why did you come back to korea?”

“i come here for you, pabo” sunny pulled her body close to him and planted a kiss on her lips.

 

--

 

Qri parked his car and went to his room was so tired. He didn’t expect he would tell everything to soyeon. He closed his eyes for a couple minute before he opened again and went to Hyomin room. “Hyomin~ah..” he tried to call her. but no answer “where did she go?” he clicked her number and tried to call her.

Na otthoke~ jigeum gieok anna amu gieok anna~

Qri looked at the desk and found hyomin phone was there. “she didn’t bring her phone?” Qri went out of his home and walked to the beach. He tried to find her and  his eyes fixed on the women who was talking to a man. Qri smiled and walked toward hyomin. But Qri stopped his move. The man who was talking to hyomin suddenly planted a kiss to hyomin.

 

Hyomin push him away, “Yah!! What are you doing?!!”

“it’s just a friend kiss.. In America, people always greet with a kiss” Sunny smiled happily.

“but now you are in korea!! It’s not America!!” she shouted angrily and wanted to leave him. But her move stopped when she saw Qri was a meter around them. I’m dead..

Qri continued his move toward them. Hyomin felt her heart was going to explode. Her eyes suddenly became wet. Qri looked at Hyomin before have a sight on Sunny. Qri pulled sunny collar, “What are you doing to her?” he said with the cold voice.

“ya.. ya.. Qri.... calm down.. i just give a greet kiss.. no more..”

“you better never do it again” Qri gave him a warn. “are you okay?” he asked hyomin

Hyomin just nodded, “oppa.. gwenchana.. it’s just a kiss.. a greet kiss..”

“then why you crying?” he asked again

“hyomin.. are you crying?? I’m sorry...” sunny approached hyomin “i promised i never do it again.. please.. uljima...” sunny showed his best aegyo to make hyomin smiled again and he did it. Hyomin smiled.

“i’m not crying.. my eyes just get some dust. Let’s go home..” Qri nodded.

“why did you follow us?” Qri asked sunny after realize sunny were following them.

“Qri.. may i stay at your house?”

“Mwo???!! Yah.. why don’t you live in apartment?” he stared at sunny “did uncle know that you come back to korea?” Sunny just smiled

“you ran away again?? Yah Lee Sunny.. stop your childish side.. you are going to be a president of SM. How can you run from your responbility?”

“i’m not run away.. i just have a vocation. So can i?”

“yeah.. as a cousin, i will let you live in my house” Sunny jumped happy and ran award hyomin. He also hold her hand.

“ehm.. oppa...why did you hold my hand?” hyomin said uncomfortable

“ehm? We always do it when we are child.. why we can’t now?”

Hyomin just let sunny did what he wanted. She never could say no to his man because sunny was always give an answered that we couldn’t deny it.

“But now we are not child anymore, Lee Sunny..” Qri said while released sunny hand

“ah... are you jealous?” sunny .

Qri wided his eyes, “why should i? She is my little sister.. i have to protect her from a man like you”

Sunny smiled “so.. you just look at her as a sister? If one day, she find a man and leave you.. you are okay with that too, right?”

Hyomin looked at sunny. “ehm.. it’s better if we reach home first.. i’m hungry and tired”

“it’s a good idea.. Kajja!!” Sunny grabbed hyomin hand again and walked to their home.

--

 

Jiyeon looked at the calendar. “ it’s already 12 December..appa.. when will you wake up?”

Her mother approached her and gave her a hug, “it will ji.. your appa will wake up soon.. where is your eonnie?”

Jiyeon shook her head, “molla.. eonnie didn’t come back home yesterday..”

“did something happen?”

Suddenly the door opened, soyeon came in and smiled to jiyeon.

“eonnie.. where were you yesterday?” jiyeon hug her

“jiyeon.. you could go to supermarket and buy some fruit for us?” jiyeon nodded and did what soyeon ordered.

“i’m going first.. annyeong...” after jiyeon left, soyeon looked at her mother

“omma..”

“ne?”

“what have you and appa done?”

“what do you mean soyeon?” her mother asked confusely with soyeon act

“what have omma and appa done to Lee Ji Hyun and his father??” Soyeon said almost screamed

--

 

“Apple!!” Jiyeon ran toward the apples. When she picked one of the apples, there was another hand which also picked the same apple. Jiyeon looked at the hand and looked back to the owner hand. “QRI OPPA??”

“Jiyeon??!!” Both of them were surprised. They didn’t know that they would meet again.

Both of them laugh and smiled to each other, “what are you doing in here?” Qri asked first

“as you can see.. buying apples and the other fruits, and what about you?”

“as you can see.. buying apples and the other fruits” than he smiled

“yah!! You copy my words!!” but Qri only laugh when he looked at jiyeon reaction.

“i’m happy to see you again”

“yeah.. me too.. what are you doing in korea?”

“ehm.. have a some businnes to do and what about you?”

“have a some businnes to do” she copied his words

“now.. you are the one who copy my words” jiyeon smiled widely at him “Have you already eaten, i’m a bit hungry now.. my treat”

“Jinjja?? Waoo.. let’s eat then, what do you want to eat?”

“what do you want then?” Qri asked back

“ehm.. sushi? Tobboki? Ramen? What ever”

“oke.. let’s eat, after pay for this” he showed the bag of fruit.

--

“hyomin, what are you going?” sunny asked her and followed her

“i want to make surprise for Qri oppa.. today is his birthday!!” she said excited

Sunny just shook his head, when will you realize that he didn’t love you.. there is someone love you like crazy beside you

“i’m going to buy some birthday cake, you better don’t follow me.. i will get home as soon as possible.” Hyomin warned him and sunny just gave a smiled looking how cute she was.

“arasso.. buy some cake and pudding for me, okay?”

“ne..”

Hyomin drove her car to one of the famous cake shop. She parked her car and walked in. She was totally amazed by the decoration of the cake shop. Her eyes fell in one of the black chocolate cake.

“May i have this?” said hyomin and a man with the same time.

The employee looked at both of them. Hyomin looked at the owner voice.

“you again?” said them at the same time again

“what are you doing in here” they asked at the same time again. They looked at each other and laughed “it’s good too see you again, hyomin ssi..”

“yeah.. good to see you again, eunjung oppa”

“what are you doing in here?” eunjung asked curious because she came alone

“buy cake for someone birthday”

“someone?? Ah..you mean your boyfriend?” eunjung started teasing her

Hyomin suddenly lost her words “aa.. aann.. aniya.. “

“why are you so nervous?” eunjung laugh “you must want to give him a surprise right? Wao.. that man so lucky to have a girl like you beside him”

Hyomin just smiled i hope Qri oppa will think so.. “what about you? What are you doing in here?”

“of course buying cake”

“for who?” hyomin back

“for myself.. today is my birtday..”

“i never heard someone buy a cake for himself.. wait.. you said today is your birthday???” Hyomin was totally surprise.

eunjung nodded, “ne.. it’s my birthday.. what’s wrong with that?”

“Wao!!! Chukaee!!!” she grabbed his hand and shook it.

“ne.. gamsahamnida.. should i treat you?”

“of course!! Today is your birthday!! You have to treat me!!” she said excitedly and eunjung smiled looking her cute.

“then where is my present?” Eunjung asked her back. Hyomin tried to think.

“this!” she pointed to the choco milky cream cake. “my present for you is this cake..” she smiled, “excuse me.. may i have this choco milky cream cake and that black chocolate cake. The choco milky cream please write “to the smiling man, happy birthday!!” and for the chocolate cake, you could write “happy 29th birthday, Qri oppa”

The employee nodded and did what hyomin order. He gave the cakes to hyomin, “here miss.. your cake”

“oh.. gamsahamnida..” hyomin turned back to eunjung, “oppa.. this is my present for you” she gave the cake to him and gave a big smile.

Eunjung shocked and smiled back, “kajja!! Let’s get something to eat”

 

 

annyeonghaseyo!! sorry for the late update.. hope you like this update!! hehehehe... and don't forget to leave a commet!! kekeke..

have you heard T-ara hide and seek? it's really a beautiful song for christmas!! 

they have 2 version one is use piano melody http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCWJFxGgbcw

and the second one is bell ring melody  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyGV8RLey-8

it's really warm my heart everytime i heard it.. i hope you guys also enjoy this song.. hehehe..