Tears

the White Revenge

Soyeon couldn't stop crying , "omma.. how can you do that? i didn't believe it.."

"i'm sorry soyeon... i know you very dissapointed with me and your father.. your father was so crazy about Qri appa company, omma didn't want to see your father get hurt..omma just help him"

soyeon smiled sadly, "omma.. do you know that the child you left at the orpanage, he is coming for revenge.. he is the owner of Lee Wonder Island.. he is the person who own our company.. not.. he has already get his own company back. Lee Ji Hyun is back. "

--

 

The granules snowflakes began to fall from sky, “yeppuda~” jiyeon smiled wide.

“are you cold?” jiyeon shook her head as an answer “it’s great that you still use my scarf” Qri smiled at the grey scarf that she ever wore to jiyeon when they were in Paris.

“i forget to give it back to you” jiyeon wanted to put off the scarf but Qri stopped her

“for you.. that scarf.. you can have it”

“gamsahamnida..” jiyeon said shyly

Qri drove her car to the on of korean famous restorant, “Song Jook Heon”. When They arrived, Qri openned the door for Jiyeon and held her hand and put it in his coat.

“it will make you more warmer..” Jiyeon lowed her head, she felt so nervous and happy at the same time. She secretly looked at him how can my heart beat so fast? What is this kind of feeling?? Andwae.. andwae... jiyeon.. you are sick remember? It’s wrong to have this kind of feeling!!

 

--

 Hyomin and eunjung were argue for the car, “just use my car.. how can a girl drive for a man?”

“it’s okay.. at this time, many woman drive for a man... beside that, if we use your car, i have to get back here”

“i will drive you back here.. just use my car” hyomin was about to talk again but eunjung stopped her “today is my birthday.. so please, listen to me.. okay?”

Hyomin sighed hard “arraso..”

Eunjung smiled happily and opened the car door for her, “get in please..”

Hyomin rolled her eyes and got in the car. “where are we going?”

“ehm.. Song Jook Heon? What do you think?” eunjung started his car and drove it to Song Jook Heon.

“that sound good.. let’s go!!” Hyomin said excitedly and eunjung held his laugh how can this girl so adorable. she remembers me of.. Gyuri? Eunjung looked at hyomin secretly what wrong with me? Why does she always make me remember of gyuri?

--

 

Qri and Jiyeon were going to get in, but their step stopped when they heard someone calling.

“Jiyeon?” eunjung called her

“eunjung oppa?”

Hyomin was totally shocked after looked at the man in front her “Qri oppa?”

“hyomin?”

“omo.. we meet again.. what are you doing in here?” eunjung asked them

Eunjung looked at their hand holding hand???  Jiyeon released her hand from Qri  “we are going to have a lunch, what about you?” Jiyeon asked back

“same like you.. haha.. is it okay if we join?”Eunjung looked at hyomin before looked back at Qri and Jiyeon.

“ne.. let’s have a lunch together..” Qri gave him a smiled.

Suddenly the atmospher became so awkward. All of them became so silent.

“let’s order something..” Hyomin broke the silent

“oh.. ne..” they looked at the menu and ordered the food.

“i’m sorry... i’m going to the toilet first” Qri stood up and went to the toilet.

At the same time, eunjung phone was ringing, “I’m sorry..” eunjung went out and received the call. They left hyomin and jiyeon in the restaurant

“hai.. nice to meet you again..” hyomin said awkwardly

“hai.. nice to meet you too..”

“ehm.. your scarf..” hyomin hadn’t finished her words, but jiyeon had already answered it excitedly

“ah.. this is from Qri oppa.. he give me..” she smiled widely looking at the grey scarf

“ah~..” Hyomin gave a short respones he is really.. huft.. “ jiyeon.. could you help me?”

Jiyeon looked at hyomin before nodded, “what is it?”

“ehm.. actually today is Qri oppa and Eunjung oppa birthday..” Hyomin haven’t finished her words but jiyeon cut her again

“Cheongmal?? Jinjja?? Seriously??”

“ne.. i have already bought the cake, would you help me to bring the cake?” hyomin tried hard to smiled and jiyeon nodded. Hyomin got eunjung car’s key and went to the car.

“what kind of relationship between you and Qri oppa?” asked jiyeon suddenly and made hyomin to stop her step.

“i’m just his secretary” hyomin took the cake and gave one to jiyeon. “let’s get back before they came” jiyeon nodded. They went to their seat and prepared the cakes with the candles.

When Qri and Eunjung came back, they were so surprised.

“Yah!! Qri oppa! Eunjung oppa!! Why you didn’t tell me that today are yours birthday??” said Jiyeon upset and disappointed.

Eunjung looked at Qri, “today is also your birthday?” and Qri just gave him a cold smile. Qri looked at Hyomin and smiled to her but hyomin just smiled to Eunjung and didn’t care about Qri.

“Saeng il Chuk ka hamnida~ Saeng il Chuk ka hamnida~ ..” hyomin started to sing the birthday song and followed by jiyeon. Eunjung and Qri made a wish and blew the candle. Suddenly hyomin phone rang, she picked up her phone “yeoboseyo?”

“YAH!!! PARK HYOMIN!! WHERE ARE YOU???!!!” hyomin kept away the phone. All could heard the call voice.

“i’m sorry.. i have to go..” hyomin asked for leave

“let me..” eunjung was about to say but hyomin cut her

“no need..  just enjoy the food and birthday cake, excuse me..” hyomin back to her phone “I’m sorry.. i will back right now..”

After hyomin left, the atmospher became so awkward.

“ehm.. should we eat the cake?” jiyeon asked them

“yeah.. sure..” eunjung and Qri took the cake and gave it to jiyeon at the same time. Jiyeon looked at them confusedly. “ehm.. it’s okay.. i can eat all of them.. it’s delicious” they became awkward again. After they finished eating, they went out and about to leave.

“jiyeon.. let me drive you home” offered eunjung

Jiyeon looked at Qri, “it’s okay.. you can go with him” then Qri walked away.

I’m sorry eunjung oppa..let me with him this time... Jiyeon looked back to Eunjung, “oppa.. mianhe.. i think it’s better if i go home with Qri oppa..”

Eunjung felt so dissapointed but he gave a fake smile, “ne..”

Jiyeon bowed to him then ran leaving him and approached Qri, “Qri oppa!!” jiyeon called him

Qri turned back and looked at her, “what?”

“can you send me to the hospital?”

“mwo?” Qri a bit shocked

“can you send me to the hospital?” she asked him once again but in a cute voice

Qri smiled looking her cute face, “ne..” why do i always feel so weird around her? Qri!! Wake up!!! remember who is she!!

“oppa?” she broke the silent in the car

“ne?”

“gomawo..” she said shyly

Qri looked at her “jiyeon~ah.. don’t be so kind to me” he said coolly while driving.

“ne? Wae?” she asked innocently

“because i will fall in love with you”

Jiyeon frozed a minute, what just he said???? (Deg deg deg deg) did my heart beat just because of his words? “ne? What?”

“hm? Nothing.. just forget it” aisshh!! What have i been talking about?! Pabo Qri!! What’s going on with you?? How can you fall in love with your enemy daugther?? Are you crazy??

 

--

Hyomin drove her car and parked at the garage, “YAH park hyomin!! Where are you going?? Do you know how long i have waiting??”

Hyomin sighed hard, her head was going to blow up “Please stop shout at me!!” she shouted angrily. Sunny looked at her shockly “i’m sorry..” hyomin apologizde and went to her room.

Sunny followed her from behind “what’s wrong with you? Did something happen?” but hyomin didn’t answer him and went to her bathroom and locked it.

She the showered and let water running down her body. Her heart hurt so damn! How can you give the scarf to her? how can you.... her tears flew down again how can you give the scarf that i gave to you to her? that was my present for you .. but how can you.. i really never understand you.. never... hyomin cried so hard and the sound could be hear from outside. Sunny sat infront of the door and heard her crying.

“why do you always cry?” he sighed hard, his heart felt so damn hurt “Pabo Qri!! I’m going to kill you for sure” he said angrily and hit the ground with his hand.

 

--

“stop in front” Qri obeyed her words and stopped infront of the hospital “gamsahamnida for sending me”

Qri smiled, “ne.. you owe me”

“then.. what can i do for you?”

“ehm.. what about going out with me tomorrow?”

Is he asking me for a date? “oke.. sure.. let’s meet at T-ara Cafe”

“oke.. see you tomorrow at.. ehm.. 8 am?”

“oke.. sure..”

 

 

Hai!! i'm back again.. hahaha..

i'm so sad.. first, it's because i can't go to guang zhou!! T-ara is having concert today!! HUUAAA!!! i'm really want to cry!!!  i'm so envy of China fans and all Queens in Guang Zhou.. i really want to see the concert!!

and second.. the vote in mcountdown... so dissapointed with the vote.. T-ara is totally lose to EXO..  huff... i didn't get it, never get it.. how can?? 

keep voting Queens!! http://mwave.interest.me/mcountdown/vote.m?mcdMenuId=menu2_1

okay.. back to the story..  how is this chapter? i'm sorry if it's dissapointed you.. i'm apologize..