A kiss

the White Revenge

“okay~ stay at your position. Don’t move.. in 3...2...1...” all the light on.

Hyomin felt her eyes suddenly got a big shine. She tried to open her eyes. The first sight was felt on the man with the silver mask and white suit. The eyes suddenly met for a moment.

“g..g...gyuri?” said the man didn’t believe what he saw.

Hyomin froze at her place, the man in front of her placed his hand on her left cheek and tapping it lightly. His eyes were tearing. “i miss you a lot” he said gently

“i..i’m sorry.. but i think you have a wrong person.. i’m not the girl that you..” hyomin hadn’t finished her words, suddenly the music and all of them started to dance. The man grabbed her and pulled her waist toward him. They were so closed. Hyomin could fell the breath and the heart beated of this silver mask man. Hyomin’s heart also started to beat faster. Did my heart just beat for the guy that i don’t know? Aish.. pabo min! It’s not like you  they stepped forward and backward. Enjoying every movement of the dance.

“if this is a dream~ i hope i will never wake up” whispered the silver mask guy and made hyomin creeps. Their eyes met for a moment. “please.. don’t leave me again” he said honestly with all of his heart

Hyomin became speechless. She didn’t know how to answer him. His brown eyes were so pure and beautiful. Her heart beat fast again for this unknown man. Hyomin couldn’t avoid to not look at his eyes again. She stopped and released his grip. “i’m sorry.. but... i’m not that lucky girl.. you have a wrong person..” hyomin was going to walk away, but the man grabbed her hand and pulled her to his arm. Their face was so closed. Even hyomin could felt his breath on her skin. Hyomin eyes went wider when the man in front of her placed his lips on her. Their lips were touching for a while. Hyomin was going to push him but her body didn’t listen to her. the man kept kissing her gently for a couple seconds. Hyomin felt so weak. She has fallen for the kiss. The kiss from unknown man.

--

 

Jiyeon was separated from eunjung when the game was started. Honestly, she didn’t in mood for playing this kind of game. What if she met a strange guy? A fat guy? An old man? Oh.. no.. she have to dance with them? It’s a nightmare. But.. what can she do? The girl from behind kept pushing her. it was so dark, she didn’t see anything. She kept walking toward Bukkk!  Jiyeon felt she bumped someone “sorry” she tried to speak english. Suddenly the light and made her eyes felt so heavy. She tried to open her eyes and adapted her eyes with around. Her eyes were falling in a man with a black suit and black mask. The man also looked at her. their eyes met for a while before that black mask man smiled, “i finally found you”

She knew who was standing in front of her. The birth mark on his nose remembered her of someone. Someone that she didn’t want to see. Jiyeon was about to run away but it’s too late.  He grabbed her hand and pulled her to his hug. “mianhe..” the man whispered and hug her more tight. Jiyeon was trying to release his hug but she felt so weak. Her heart missed this man so much. She slowly moved her hand and hugged him back.

“i’m really a stupid girl.. how can i..” jiyeon hadn’t finished her word, she has already felt something pressed on her lip.  Luckily they were in America, so no one care about the kiss between them. Jiyeon kept froze on her position. Her eyes opened widely and she was so surprised for the suddenly kiss.  Qri kept off his lip from her and looked at her. he smiled again. “never say blame yourself.. i’m the one who stupid.. how can i blind.. i’m sorry for make you hurt..” Qri touched jiyeon cheek slowly “i love you, park jiyeon”

Jiyeon looked at him surprised for the suddenly declaration. Her heart was going to explode. It’s beating so fast. She felt so hot. She was blushed so red.

Qri smiled again looking at her adorable. “ do you forgive me?  i promise.. i will never hurt you again..” he said sincerely from his heart.

“i..i...” jiyeon looked at his eyes. She could see that Qri was apologized with all his heart “i forgive you”

Qri hug her tightly, “thank you”

---

Hyomin decided to push him away. She felt it’s wrong. “i’m sorry.. but you really got a wrong person.. i have to go..” but the man didn’t want to release her hand.

“okay! Now.. we have chosen the queen and king for this party!”

The MC of the party said loudly and turned attention from all of the audience. Hyomin used this chance to release her hand and ran away. The silver mask man didn’t notice that hyomin has gone. When he turned back, he saw nothing. He looked around, tried to find the girl. But.. she got nothing. “am i dreaming?... but it felt so real...” he didn’t know why his eyes were tearing. He bowed his head and accidently found something. A silver bracelet with a flower.

 

Hyomin tried to escape from the crowd. She took of her mask and went to the toilet. Luckily there was no one on it. She looked at the mirror and suddenly reminded the kissing. She blushed hard and red. “oottokkee??did I just let a strange man kiss me?? i’m really an idiot! Pabo Hyomin!! Park hyomin!! How can you be this idiot??!” she was  angry to herself and hit her head. “but.. did i just enjoy the kiss?” she closed her eyes and bit her bottom lips. “aissshh.. jinjja...” she looked back at the mirror and put the mask on “did i look like his girlfriend? Did her girlfriend leave him? He looked so sad..” she put off the mask. Ting! Ting!  Hyomin put out her phone and checked the message.

 

From : Sunny

Hyomin~ah where are you?

 

Hyomin pressed his number and called him. “sunny~ah.. i’m at restroom.. where are you?”

You are in the restroom? Oke.. wait me, i’m going there then

 

Hyomin went out from the restroom and waited for sunny. After a minute, sunny came to her. “i’m sorry for making you waiting”

“aniya.. it’s okay..”

“is something happen?”

Hyomin shook her head, “ani.. i just feel tired..”

Sunny didn’t believe her. He knew something happening when he answered phone call. But he didn’t want to talk about it. “ehm.. let’s go back then..”

---

Eunjung kept looking the bracelet. “is not a dream?”  He put off his silver mask and went out to the swimming pool. “oppa~” a small called and made him turned back.

“jiyeon?” eunjung was surprised. No.. he felt guilty and stupid at the same time. He had kissed the unknown girl! The girl that he never knew who she was. He felt so stupid, it’s not like himself.

“nice to meet you Eunjung ssi” greeted Qri and made eunjung calmed up. Eunjung looked at jiyeon. hope could find some explanation from her.

“hm.. i met him when the game started” jiyeon tried to explain to him. Actually jiyeon felt guilty to eunjung. He was so kind to her  but.. jiyeon just looked at him as an elder brother.

“ah~” a short answered from eunjung and made them became awkward

“ehm.. eunjung ssi..” Qri decided to break the awkward “could i borrow jiyeon for today?”

Eunjung looked back to jiyeon, but jiyeon was looking at Qri and they were holding hand. Eunjung gave a fake smile “ne.. it’s up to jiyeon”

Qri took a look at jiyeon and jiyeon smiled. Their eyes were looking at each other for a while. Eunjung could see a love between them. He felt envy and disappointed at the same time.

“it’s really okay?” jiyeon asked him.

Eunjung nodded “only Qri can make you smile.. but don’t too tired, okay?” he patted her head gently. “and.. Qri.. please protect her.. if something happen to her, i will not let you approach her again... no.. i will kill you” eunjung said seriously. But Qri replied him with a smile.

“if something happen to her and it’s because of me.. i will suicide, no need you hand to kill me” he said in a cool way. Eunjung smiled listening to his answer. Now i know the reason jiyeon love him...

“yah! What’s wrong with you two? Are you wishing something happen to me?” jiyeon pouted

“aniya.. i’m just kidding.. just go.. you must don’t want to waste your time” they nodded.

“we go first.. thank you, eunjung ssi..” Qri bowed  to him before holding her hand and went outside.

Now, eunjung was alone. He sighed and walked out. His heart was broke now. Step by step he walked with a sigh and burden. The beautiful garden suddenly looked empty. The shinning lights looked so dim. Nothings were interesting in his eyes. He put his hands on his pant pocket and found something. A ring and bracelet. A ring that he prepared for the valentine event. He bought special for jiyeon, but.. it’s useless now. The bracelet.. eunjung kept looking at it. He remembered that mask girl. Purple mask girl. The girl who made him remembered about her ex-girlfriend. Made him remembered of Gyuri. Eunjung smirked. “how could i get a wrong person?” he just didn’t believe what he had done “ i even kiss her..” he smiled remember that. “luckily, she didn’t slap me” he swings his feet “ah~ it’s a lonely valentine...”

---

 

Sunny guided hyomin to her room. he kept smiling and peeked at hyomin. Hyomin was smiled by his action. His funny action. They were arrived at her room. “let me opened it for you” offered sunny. Hyomin nodded and let him be. when the door was opened, hyomin was gasp. Her room was filling with the pink and white balloons. She walked in and found a lot of flower. No.. a different color of roses were filled the room. the small candles were also could be find. The smells of rose could be wafted around the room.

“Happy Valentine” grinned sunny.

Hyomin turned back and faced him, “you prepare this?” hyomin still didn’t believe what she saw.

Sunny nodded. “do you like it?”

Hyomin nodded, “yeah.. it’s perfect, but why?” Sunny smiled and kneeled down. Hyomin was gasp by his action. “ yah.. what are you doing?” said hyomin still confuse.

Sunny took the small white box and opened it. A shinning ring with a diamond was planted in it. “Hyomin~ i know i’m not a perfect guy.. i’m not tall, i’m not handsome, i’m not clever. I know i’m not you type. May be far away from your ideal type of guy. But... there something that i can do, i will protect you. I will make you happy. I will not let you cry but instead i will make you smile. So.. please give me a chance... hyomin... will you be my girlfriend?”

Hyomin listened every words that sunny was compress to her. she was so touch. Her eyes even teary..  she was crying now.

Sunny was surprised, “ i’m sorry.. did i made you cry?” he became panic “you don’t need to answer it now if you don’t want”

Hyomin shook her head. She wiped her tears and laughed slightly. She didn’t know there was a guy that love her so much. This was the first time someone did the romantic event for her. she faced him should i forget about everything and give him a chance?  

 

thank you for the comment ^^  i'm happy to know that my story haven't bored yet.. that make me happy ^.^

Welcome New Subscribers!! hope you enjoy the story

wait for the next update, gamsahamnida >.<  (don't forget to leave a comment hehehe.. :D)